Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1525889 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
EmmyCC:

Of course Success attracts people. Because Ilebaye is successful that's why we are attaching ourselves to her. It's not our fault that Adekunle refused to be successful after 2 opportunities were given to him.
Is there any surprise?😂😂 Sister Adekunle is a born failure, failed banker in real life and two times failure on Big brother Naija. lipsrsealed if failure was a person, it's definitely that clown.🤷🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
EmmyCC:

Of course Success attracts people. Because Ilebaye is successful that's why we are attaching ourselves to her. It's not our fault that Adekunle refused to be successful after 2 opportunities were given to him.
And it took u time to type this! which means u are even ashamed of the audio winner Olebaye u attached urself to🤣🤣 Old Dummy u no get talk jare!! Just maybe if u were not looking too hungry and lifeless🤪🤪Kabiyesi Adekunle would have pitied u and employed u as one of his mayguards in his new apartment🤪 🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Whitemoney and mercy’s fans are fighting o!
https:///ayeeshaliq/status/1713905100282830978?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

See gbas gbos!😂😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Graysons:
But the Maria herself is not a saint. The Kevin guy in question, is he not a married man? Yet Maria still took in for him.🤦 Didn't Maria break the girls code when she snatch another person husband?🤔You all should free Mercy and pere,let them do their thing.🤷🚶🚶
I’m not Maria’s fan but let’s be honest with each other…do you think it’s easy to snatch someone else’s husband and flaunt him?
Lmao!
Kevin left his wife for Maria and they seem happy to me.
As for mercy and Pere,na for reunion we go hear how Pere finger her toto and how she swallow in cum!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mechanics have been embarrassing their fave agama for ages.

Now they are fighting other fanbases lol.

Things dey happen for BBNaija spaces and I love it. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa

See gbas gbos!😂😂🤣🤣
I have been entertained nor be small
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mechanics have been embarrassing their fave agama for ages.

Now they are fighting other fanbases lol.

Things dey happen for BBNaija spaces and I love it. grin
My dear,Mercy is the one fueling all this nonsense because she lost cos I still remember how petty and insecure she was during her time as the winner!
Her fans have dragged both past and present housemates and it’s so disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have been entertained nor be small
grin
I no know say Whitemoney fans get bad mouth like this o!
Lmao!😂😂😂
“Olosho prapra”!!!😂😂
“Your fave don get mouth cancer because she Dey kiss everybody”!😂😂
https:///symply_kim/status/1713909426397053136?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:

I’m not Maria’s fan but let’s be honest with each other…do you think it’s easy to snatch someone else’s husband and flaunt him?
Lmao!
As for mercy and Pere,na for reunion we go hear how Pere finger her toto and how she swallow in cum!😂😂😂
What pere said was wrong,but what Maria did is bad no matter how you try to look at it,between the two of them, Maria commit the greater evil. Anyway,what's my own? I don't even know them personally. But I have a question for you,what do you have against Mercy and pere?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
ObaWaya in his Own World enjoying his Zillion dollar villa🤩🤩While many are suffering the heat trying to impress with fake life and their fanbases tearing each other to shreds cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ike dem say make u commot for the continent if e sure for u cheesy cheesy
Mercenaries don open ur file🤣
Thank God my ObaWaya life pure with a whole villa in his name🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
SaltyAisha:
ObaWaya in his Own World enjoying his Zillion dollar villa🤩🤩While many are suffering the heat trying to impress with fake life and their fanbases tearing each other to shreds cheesy cheesy
Have you abandoned Adekunle?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Graysons:
What pere said was wrong,but what Maria did is bad no matter how you try to look at it,between the two of them, Maria commit the greater evil. Anyway,what's my own? I don't even know them personally. But I have a question for you,what do you have against Mercy and pere?
Mercy and Pere’s relationship is fake!
They should stop deceiving themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:

Have you abandoned Adekunle?
Never!! I am not a bandwagon like u🤪 Just catering to my other husband cheesy cheesy I have two alltime BBN husbands and I made my timetable for them cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa

See gbas gbos!😂😂🤣🤣
grin😂 that guy na mad man 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mouth cancer because of kissing, grin that guy on that space 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:

My dear,Mercy is the one fueling all this nonsense because she lost cos I still remember how petty and insecure she was during her time as the winner!
Her fans have dragged both past and present housemates and it’s so disgusting!
Na she fuel fan war with Tacha.

Na her way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sweetpink:

But it shouldn't be your concern tho, since none of them are your fave.🤷🚶🚶

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Sweetpink:

I no know say Whitemoney fans get bad mouth like this o!
Lmao!😂😂😂
“Olosho prapra”!!!😂😂
“Your fave don get mouth cancer because she Dey kiss everybody”!😂😂
https:///symply_kim/status/1713909426397053136?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
Ogbvibes...dat guy na Odogwu....That guy singlehandedly destroy mercinaries

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:48am On Oct 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:

I will pay anything for a war of words between this ogvibes guy and venita.

They deserve each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2023
All of a sudden....everyone is now happy Ilebaye won😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Sweetpink:

Did they complain to you?😅 Fake or not,how is it your business? Why are you drinking Panadol for another people headache? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Graysons:
I tire ooo,look at she was even trying to defend that husband snacther Maria...🤮🤮🤮

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Sweetpink:

Lmao!
Maria was a bltch,and what pere said about her were all true. The cunt can't even get a husband of her own,but had to steal another person's husband. Typical bitch.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Never!! I am not a bandwagon like u🤪 Just catering to my other husband cheesy cheesy I have two alltime BBN husbands and I made my timetable for them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Are you sure?
Cos I can’t remember the last time you hyped Adekunle!😂😂😂
Bloody bandwagoner!😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2023
a4turitoroman:

grin😂 that guy na mad man 🤣
That guy single-handedly murdered mercenaries and he deserves some accolades!
Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na she fuel fan war with Tacha.

Na her way.
Exactly!
She won the show but she was still insecure and bitter about it!
No wonder she paid her minions to start fan wars while acting all innocent!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Graysons:
This is a BBN thread and I have every right to comment on any BBN housemate…past or present!
Deal with it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
I swear!
That guy is the real odogwu!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
All of a sudden....everyone is now happy Ilebaye won😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
My dear!
Everyone is now happy that Baye won o!!!
Especially those people who hated her the most!
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2023
SaintBishop:
Did they complain to you?😅 Fake or not,how is it your business? Why are you drinking Panadol for another people headache? undecided
Sharap!
That relationship is as fake as my love for you!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2023
SaintBishop:
I tire ooo,look at she was even trying to defend that husband snacther Maria...🤮🤮🤮
Sharap!
No man can be snatched without his permission and approval!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.