Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1527064 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaltyAisha:
As e dey disturb u e dey sweet me🤣🤣🤣continue weeping🤪🤪🤪
You think it’s cool to post “disturbing comments” online?
Have you ever sat down to think about your mental health and your disjointed comments?😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

You think it’s cool to post “disturbing comments” online?
Have you ever sat down to think about your mental health and your disjointed comments?😂😂😂
As long as the comments are peppering ur clits and disturbing ur hopeless existence i am overjoyed🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Baby😍😋🍑

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye won the show and she’s still winning but I can’t say thesame thing about your drooling fave who’s busy blackmailing his sugar mummy!😂😂😂😂

Yet whos on your lips for one week straight? Certainly not your brat. This kind of Weiner, I never see. That's why I hate bandwagon. The girl has not a single star power.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Phyna no get handlers abi special advisers?
Must she always tweet?
Haba!
Phyna rest na
Davido say e no sabi you,na by force?
Hian!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya:

Yet whos on your lips for one week straight? Certainly not your brat. This kind of Weiner, I never see. That's why I hate bandwagon. The girl has not a single star power.
Kwa kwa kwa
She doesn’t have a star power,yet she won the show while your drooling gigolo aka failed pi.mp aka failed deportee remained a bottom barrel housemate who later got evicted with a swollen face and a ridiculous percentage!😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
Baye is enjoying her new fame, fortune,peace of mind plus other side attractions at the moment while your fave is busy blackmailing his ex sugar mummy for some chicken change..so that he can go and buy more drugs as usual!!!😂😂🤣🤣
Don’t worry,I’ll soon report him to NDLEA!😂😂🤣
Ike must be jailed for using and selling drugs!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Baby😍😋🍑
Baby gba gbue gi dia!
You don dump Adekunle because e no get shi shi!
Na oloriburuku Kidd with fake money dey sweet you for body now!
Lmao!
Onye Akpiri!
Hunger na bastard!🤣🤣😂😂
Poverty die by fire!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
This one that Kidd is busy showing off on Twitter…he’s making it obvious that he’s not accustomed to the luxurious lifestyle be always boast of but his mumu hungry fans don’t understand because the original rich people don’t flaunt their luxuries on the net!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Kidd go and look for a real job and stop deceiving people with your fairytales!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya:

Wether na hate dey worry you or you b ignoramus ooo...i no know ...
Pesin wey no star power beat ppl wey get am to win 120m....She no get star power but she has been trending since she won without even chasing clout ...she get engagements 4 post more dan ppl wey get star power ...she already got her first deal influencing 4 NFF....The young girl has won n gradually progressing in life n you have been hating just because she cut ur ticket......
Try n play anoda next season cos dis season....OTILO...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:
This one that Kidd is busy showing off on Twitter…he’s making it obvious that he’s not accustomed to the luxurious lifestyle be always boast of but his mumu hungry fans don’t understand because the original rich people don’t flaunt their luxuries on the net!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Dat uppercut statement wey Baye give am 4 house ...na him dey pain am.....He is trying hard to let us know he is rich...
No be delulu b dat?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
She doesn’t have a star power,yet she won the show while your drooling gigolo aka failed pi.mp aka failed deportee remained a bottom barrel housemate who later got evicted with a swollen face and a ridiculous percentage!😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
Baye is enjoying her new fame, fortune,peace of mind plus other side attractions at the moment while your fave is busy blackmailing his ex sugar mummy for some chicken change..so that he can go and buy more drugs as usual!!!😂😂🤣🤣
4get dat one....Shes only using IKE to cover face ...Na Mercy be her real fave...Her ticket cut as money don dey involve....if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Pesin wey no star power beat ppl wey get am to win 120m....She no get star power but she has been trending since she won without even chasing clout ...she get engagements 4 post more dan ppl wey get star power ...she already got her first deal influencing 4 NFF....The young girl has won n gradually progressing in life n you have been hating just because she cut ur ticket......
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Dat uppercut statement wey Baye give am 4 house ...na him dey pain am.....He is trying hard to let us know he is rich...
No be delulu b dat?
I swear!
He’s still ranting about being a waya!!😂😂🤣
Lmao!
What aShameless fat Kidd with knocked knees!😂😂
I still remember how he promised Cece 120m if she walked away from the show and she ignored him!
He’s such a fraud!🤣🤣😂
An Empty barrel who can only impress a deranged born throwaway and a poverty stricken thing like SaltyAisha!🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:
4get dat one....Shes only using IKE to cover face ...Na Mercy be her real fave...Her ticket cut as money don dey involve....if you know you know
OMG!!!
I forgot she’s once a mercenary o!
Lmao!🤣🤣🤣😂
Now I understand her pain!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
They say Illebaye’s faded but she’s trending in Africa with A listers and African giants!
Where’s your fave?🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!

I've never seen a winner that faded as fast as your Baye. Boring in the house and boring outside the house. At least my giggolo fave is giving you content to mastubate about as your Baye dry like panla so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:

Trending for what exactly. I don't see her in my feed. Na only for your brain she dey trend. Wiener wey dry pass gin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya:

Trending for what exactly. I don't see her in my feed. Na only for your brain she dey trend. Wiener wey dry pass gin.
Go and buy original data,you’ll see her in your feed!
Jealousy!!🤣🤣🤣😂
Yimu!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya:

Better luck next tym ......i know it can pain

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya:

This na chokeslam🤩🤩🤩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

Baby gba gbue gi dia!
You don dump Adekunle because e no get shi shi!
Na oloriburuku Kidd with fake money dey sweet you for body now!
Lmao!
Onye Akpiri!
Hunger na bastard!🤣🤣😂😂
Poverty die by fire!
I am not releasing my heels from ur neck anytime soon🤪🤪🤪I am the disturber in ur miserable life😁😁😁E dey pepper u seeing me enjoy the fruits of stanning both Billionaire Obawaya and Kabiyesi Adekunle that are both successful doing far better than all ur invalid collectives🤪🤪🤪 including olebaye that can't be bragged about with joy as an already forgotten unworthy audio winner with zero starpower☺️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:
No be delulu b dat?
Which stupid uppercut!! Ur olebaye remains a low hanging fruit that is too low for Obawaya to see from his Zillion dollar Skyscraper🤩🤩🤩🤩Walk that walk shame with ur zero star quality common thief Olebaye🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

His showoff is really dealing with hungry pained poverty stricken low lives like u🤪🤪🤪🤪that can never afford such luxury even if u are ever given a second life and I love it🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Exchangeman(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hello guys, I'm Available for your Graphics design.

My graphic design is Affordable.

Kindly DM : +14794059046
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in billonaire family!
Awon oloriburuku scammers!😂😂😂😂
These shoes has seen better days!
SaltyAisha,I hope you don’t look like what these shoes have been through?🤣😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
If their is something I love about tacha.. she doesn't kiss ass whether u be 001 or not..if u no respect urself u go collect😊She doesn't go with the crowd and she also loves Kidd just like myself ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyjcP8DN3vy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2023

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in billonaire family!
Awon oloriburuku scammers!😂😂😂😂
These shoes has seen better days!
SaltyAisha,I hope you don’t look like what these shoes have been through?🤣😂😂🤣
And so what about the shoes!! Shoes wey go cancel ur poverty stricken lineage 10times over in any currency without stress!!! Ur father couldn't boast of the most common okirika slippers till his demise🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amya how far na? I didn't see ur name in d contribution for Ike. For two months now ur WhatsApp group has bin struggling go welcome Ike.. Thought u ppl ere boasting of fanbase

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaltyAisha:
And so what about the shoes!! Shoes wey go cancel ur poverty stricken lineage 10times over in any currency without stress!!! Ur father couldn't boast of the most common okirika slippers till his demise🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sweetpink:

Go and buy original data,you’ll see her in your feed!
Jealousy!!🤣🤣🤣😂
Yimu!
Tor explain in simply terms what's she's trending for na

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.