Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1548818 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
I can see some miserable tears from one born throw away cos Davido has finally dumped his oloriburuku kidd who leeches him for clout!
Lmao!
You go cry taya!😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
You draw Davido for breast,e no send you!
You win BBN,e no know you but small Baye of yesterday win BBN,Davido just Dey famz her up and down…e Dey act like her fan sef!😂😂😂🤣

Tacha and phyna,please don’t be jealous of Baye o,it’s the grace she carries…the light on her head is unquenchable!😂😂🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ilebaye is the first ever Big Brother Naija Winner to be presenting at the Trace Awards in Rwanda!!
Can your faves ever?😂😂🤣
Oh I forgot,they can only treck around ph or grind men in clubs cos that’s all they’re good at!😂😂🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Cry ooooo ur lineage Olodo rapatas🤪🤪🤪 I don't see ur cloutchasing god davido either..I see BurnaBoy and BigWiz🤪🤪🤪🤪
Okay

At least your tears doesn't stop him from winning,so yeah you are free to see others

Now,can you continue your epistles without including his name??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
You draw Davido for breast,e no send you!
You win BBN,e no know you but small Baye of yesterday win BBN,Davido just Dey famz her up and down…e Dey act like her fan sef!😂😂😂🤣

[b]Tacha and phyna,[/b]please don’t be jealous of Baye o,it’s the grace she carries…the light on her head is unquenchable!😂😂🤣
Two unfortunate people

Phyna can still go ahead and make another video about how Davido bullies her by singing to Baye

Tracha can still remain irrelevant in the scheme of things as she used to
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Then she is a worthless madam cos non of the guys in the photo paid homage to her😁
They don't have to. They only need to do their job.
E no easy for one person to come back from Rwanda begin go Egypt to ball.

BTW I think Oraimo should give the Housemates option to choose between the trip and money as no be all of them win 120 m. I'm speaking for our Lagos Island boy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
I can see some miserable tears from one born throw away cos Davido has finally dumped his oloriburuku kidd who leeches him for clout!
Lmao!
You go cry taya!😂😂😂
If na you will u leave a winner to associate with someone that is a bottomite? Like someone that shattered the bottom 3 and was evicted after bagging the least votes?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingcid:

Okay

At least your tears doesn't stop him from winning,so yeah you are free to see others

Now,can you continue your epistles without including his name??
Comon Shut ur dirty stinking mouth!! Who is Davido that I won't talk or include his name🤣 He has brought the insult to himself already so he will continue to face it..When
Olebaye and her unfortunate bandwagoner here is claiming that he is famzing her because she managed to share the same location with him with other Bbn housemates soma, Doyin and prince..sponsored by Pepsi cos she doesn't have her own star power for him to come see her alone like he comes to check on Obawaya his boss then it's over for the CloutChaser Davido!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Comon Shut ur dirty stinking mouth!! Who is Davido that I won't talk or include his name🤣 He has brought the insult to himself already so he will continue to face it..When
Olebaye and her unfortunate bandwagoner here is claiming that he is famzing her because she managed to share the same location with him with other Bbn housemates soma, Doyin and prince..sponsored by Pepsi cos she doesn't have her own star power for him to come see her alone like he comes to check on Obawaya his boss then it's over for the CloutChaser Davido!!!
Doesn't stop him from making more money or getting awarded or becoming the most followed Nigerian Artiste

Yourself should better get ready to hawk your wares at Ojuelegba tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

They don't have to. They only need to do their job.
E no easy for one person to come back from Rwanda begin go Egypt to ball.

BTW I think Oraimo should give the Housemates option to choose between the trip and money as no be all of them win 120 m. I'm speaking for our Lagos Island boy.
Continue crying blood🤪🤪🤪I know the pains u go through seeing Fresh men like Deks and Obawaya flourishing in life while u and iyele are ugly beyond surgical repair.. homeless and eating from the dustbin🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingcid:

Doesn't stop him from making more money or getting awarded or becoming the most followed Nigerian Artiste

Yourself should better get ready to hawk your wares at Ojuelegba tomorrow
Which stupid award!! All those his useless arangee awards with his frog voice when the likes of Burnaboy and BigWiz are at Grammy level🤩🤩🤩🤩 if not his papa money who for Sabi am😁😁 nansense Cry wella🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingcid:

Two unfortunate people

Phyna can still go ahead and make another video about how Davido bullies her by singing to Baye

Tracha can still remain irrelevant in the scheme of things as she used to
I swear!
No wonder they became closer than before!😂😂🤣
Tacha is doing well for herself but she needs to learn how to mind her own business!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

If na you will u leave a winner to associate with someone that is a bottomite? Like someone that shattered the bottom 3 and was evicted after bagging the least votes?
Kwa kwa kwa
I’ll never associate with a worthless piece of shit and a serial loser who ended up a bottomite because all his schemings and evil plans backfired on his fat ass and horrible k legs!
Lmao!
Davido got tired of his unfortunate ass and kicked him out of his life for good…no wonder his minion here has been crying nonstop!!!😂🤣🤣😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Continue crying blood🤪🤪🤪I know the pains u go through seeing Fresh men like Deks and Obawaya flourishing in life while u and iyele are ugly beyond surgical repair.. homeless and eating from the dustbin🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dey yarn dust while our Lagos Island fave packs to Ikorodu due to not being able to afford rent.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I’ll never associate with a worthless piece of shit and a serial loser who ended up a bottomite because all his schemings and evil plans backfired on his fat ass and horrible k legs!
Lmao!
Davido got tired of his unfortunate ass and kicked him out of his life for good…no wonder his minion here has been crying nonstop!!!😂🤣🤣😂
You see. We can't blame Davido.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Baye please don’t stop pressing their necks!😍😘

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

You see. We can't blame Davido.
Davido knows who the real deal is!!!😍

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Dey yarn dust while our Lagos Island fave packs to Ikorodu due to not being able to afford rent.
E pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪 U and ur lineage will continue to be ostracized and eat from the dustbin all ur lives🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
So Laycon and Illebaye are chilling?😍

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
E pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪 U and ur lineage will continue to be ostracized and eat from the dustbin all ur lives🤪🤪🤪🤪
Hermes the man with good heart. Thank him for giving out his old apartment at Oworoshoki where he stayed before he blew to our fave Ade to share with his colleague in sapa Brokewaya.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happy birthday to my beautiful Chicago baby, Tolanibaj. More grace and happiness to her. I hope she doesn't allow any toxic fool's gibberish get to her. Well, she's a bit of tough cookie with enough bluntness to shut up any idiot saying gibberish about her. I mean she's always been one of the least problematic Housemates on the show yet useless fools who support the toxic ones won't leave her alone.

I also hope she doesn't take Neo seriously out there. Lol. She should have seen tape by now to know that Neo was just playing around, regardless of whatever he was telling her on the show while cockblocking her from other guys at the beginning until she later turned the cockblock on him. Lol😂 My beautiful possessive baby, let go. A happy belated birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Hermes the man with good heart. Thank him for giving out his old apartment at Oworoshoki where he stayed before he blew to our fave Ade to share with his colleague in sapa Brokewaya.
Buhahahahaha homeless mental patient iyele and his lineage that includes u are all cursed forever as a result of ur rubbish hearts🤪🤪🤪🤪 only a cute smile From handsome innocent Deks to Baby Bry sent him to the abyss wailing and he had return to his Lord begging cos Deks is the reason for his existence😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dsimmer:
Happy birthday to my beautiful Chicago baby, Tolanibaj. More grace and happiness to her. I hope she doesn't allow any toxic fool's gibberish get to her. Well, she's a bit of tough cookie with enough bluntness to shut up any idiot saying gibberish about her. I mean she's always been one of the least problematic Housemates on the show yet useless fools who support the toxic ones won't leave her alone.

I also hope she doesn't take Neo seriously out there. Lol. She should have seen tape by now to know that Neo was just playing around, regardless of whatever he was telling her on the show while cockblocking her from other guys at the beginning until she later turned the cockblock on him. Lol😂 My beautiful possessive baby, let go. A happy belated birthday to her.
See Star Quality radiating in her naturally☺️This can never be olebaye even if she steals the most expensive cloths😁😁😁 As for neo he is just bottom barrel leech! Tolanibaj has dumped his sorry ass and he has moved to pere who is also desperately living off the Percy shipment lol...A Blessed Birthday to Tolani she deserves better jor💖

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Hermes is such an Angel!😍

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
ObaWaya chopping life with his fellow Odogwus and getting celebrated at his London backyard cheesy cheesy Why won't hungry homeless buffoons that can't relate with such level of enjoyment wail here constantly🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Which stupid award!! All those his useless arangee awards with his frog voice when the likes of Burnaboy and BigWiz are at Grammy level🤩🤩🤩🤩 if not his papa money who for Sabi am😁😁 nansense Cry wella🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
At least him papa get money and everyone recognize him

Why your unfortunate papa no try hustle get money too make them recognize you too

Aisha abeg carry your badluck go far

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

My lockdown fave

God go punish Neo Sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingcid:

At least him papa get money and everyone recognize him

Why your unfortunate papa no try hustle get money too make them recognize you too

Aisha abeg carry your badluck go far
I don't need ur miserable recognition on a faceless forum!!
Go and ask ur parents why they are facing this damnation that kept u all where u are now 🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
See Star Quality radiating in her naturally☺️This can never be olebaye even if she steals the most expensive cloths😁😁😁 As for neo he is just bottom barrel leech! Tolanibaj has dumped his sorry ass and he has moved to pere who is also desperately living off the Percy shipment lol...A Blessed Birthday to Tolani she deserves better jor💖

Kingcid:

My lockdown fave

God go punish Neo Sha

Lol.

Neo is free to do whatever he likes though.

I only wished he had told Tolanibaj at the beginning that he was dating Beauty before the show rather than deny Beauty and other girls to her face when she asked him on the show. If he had told her about Beauty on the show, Tolani wouldn't have stopped flirting with the other guys who were flirting with her at the beginning of the show. So I know it will probably be the same thing out there with Neo telling her stuff, hence I hope she doesn't take him serious out there, regardless.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol.

Neo is free to do whatever he likes though.

I only wished he had told Tolanibaj at the beginning that he was dating Beauty before the show rather than deny Beauty and other girls to her face when she asked him on the show. If he had told her about Beauty on the show, Tolani wouldn't have stopped flirting with the other guys who were flirting with her at the beginning of the show. So I know it will probably be the same thing out there with Neo telling her stuff, hence I hope she doesn't take him serious out there, regardless of what he tells her.
How will he tell her!! Neo did the usual nonsense he does by leeching on Abroadians same thing he did to vee in lockdown! Tolani should have seen through him long ago but I guess she just wanted to give him the benefit of doubt lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
How will he tell her!! Neo did the usual nonsense he does by leeching on Abroadians same thing he did to vee in lockdown! Tolani should have seen through him long ago but I guess she just wanted to give him the benefit of doubt lol

True, Tolani shouldn't have taken him serious on the show and the reason why I hope she doesn't do same out there like she did on the show.

I was mostly indifferent about their whole thingy on the show tbh. I kinda hollered when Tolani later turned back the whole cockblocking on him because Neo deserved it on the show. Lol. But out there tho, Tolani shouldn't take him serious.

It actually reminded me of some of Yemi & Khosi shenanigans. Where Yemi stopped flirting because hypocritical Khosi asked him to stop flirting, even though she was equally flirting with other guys from the beginning while saying stuff about Yemi to the other guys unwarranted in her bid to seek attentions from the other guys. Since she asked Yemi to stop flirting, he turned it on her and asked her to be boxed with him like she had done to him. Only difference was it took Yemi a while before he stopped flirting which was quite intense and he's always had several options to get back with on the show but Khosi wouldn't let him because she always blackmailed him with tears and the threat of disqualifying herself.

But like I said, Tolani shouldn't take Neo serious out there though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

True, Tolani shouldn't have taken him serious on the show and the reason why I hope she doesn't do same out there like she did on the show.

I was mostly indifferent to their whole thingy on the show tbh. I even hollered when Tolani later turned back the whole cockblocking on him because Neo deserved it on the show. Lol.

It actually reminded me of Yemi & Khosi shenanigans. Where Yemi stopped flirting because hypocritical Khosi asked him to stop flirting, even though she was equally flirting with other guys from the beginning while saying stuff about Yemi to the other guys unwarranted in her bid to seek attentions from the other guys. Since she asked Yemi to stop flirting, he turned it on her and asked her to be boxed with him like she had done to him. Only difference was it took Yemi a while before he stopped flirting which was quite intense and he's always had several options to get back with on the show but Khosi wouldn't let him because she always blackmailed him with tears and disqualifying herself.

But out there tho, Tolani shouldn't take Neo serious.
My dear Tolani doesn't see the horse faced sycophant anymore😁! Do u know why she refused granting interviews? Seeing how hopeless Nigerians bloggers will milk it.. She vehemently declined cos Neo at the moment and all questions related to him disgusts her!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.