Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501013 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Myway20:
Guess the judges will pick from the least voted hms
That's what Ebuka said it will be

Just like Lockdown season

So sorry to whichever strong competitor or former winner that is in a tight line up and mistakenly enters the bottom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
vivashut:
For those abroad, where are you watching from? Pls point me to the right direction.

They use showmax
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Cross no lie sha. Most of them are into runs

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I love it!

Bandwagon just ended!
Buying of IUCs just nose dived

We are gonna have our show back

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

They'll choose from those with the lowest votes. So, buying IUCs is still allowed😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:

Are you sure we are not saying the same thing?

From the housemates that will be up for nomination, ex-housemates decide who goes home..
after voting, jury decides on the housemates with the least votes who to evict
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
The production team would have cropped out Cross response if no be live show, but unfortunately for them na liveshow.

What has bn said cannot be unsaid grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
As much as Cross is daft.

But e get some truth about BBN girls deeply hidden in those words
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Humans are so somehow in this life 😂
Cross said something that's a general knowledge with very little exceptions and una dey form vex. It's too funny man

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Phyna kor...Phyna ni. After trashing the multichoice and BBN brand severally, I highly doubt they would want to ever associate with her again.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

Threebear ke ??

I’m shading some dunces here , can’t remember their names

They said tacha , beauty and Phyna are coming today
chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I hope Venita, Angel and the rest understand the sub.....

They won’t understand…. As far as they are concerned, they are just “loyal” friends who might need to borrow fan base sometimes… grin

So if Ebuka likes, let him even call names, they will not change…. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I just want people on Twitter to stop ruining the game with buying and selling iucs (I am guilty of buying votes though)

That era has ended
BBN business has ended
let people watch this show for what it's, A GAME SHOW... for entertainment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

She won't be.
Multichoice hates her, she won't be brought back in any capacity .

I'll see my beautiful Mike again .

I don’t know what they keep calling her name for

The girl obviously hate everything multichoice and BBN and has said multiple times that she's bigger than the show

WTF will they lower their standards and bring her back

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Giel:
Ok the eviction jury is not even the ex all star housemates?

It's ex housemates in general.

They will be here every week from next Sunday to chose who to evict from the housemates with the lowest votes

Just like lockdown season where lockdown housemates chose who to evict from the lowest votes

So what's the point of the voting? I'm a bit confused and whats the guarantee that the jury wont be biased.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Women ariser will roast Cross tonight

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
ItisHi:
Cross no lie sha. Most of them are into runs
Angel and venita especially

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ebuka: some of you are acting like fans of fellow Hms

Stray bullet hit Stupid Angel and Venita
As soon as ebuka finished saying that,kayode focussed the cam at angel!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rossycee:
I no gbadu this style of eviction

Yep. The housemates perceived to be strong will sail to the finals because other housemates will keep nominating them to be saved, to be on the good side of their fans.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ozo maybe among the eviction jury🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
As much as Cross is daft.

But e get some truth about BBN girls deeply hidden in those words
Cross is daft.
Even if you want to say that say it like the way Frodd said his.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

You can buy mine , I have more than 2 thousand iucs and I don't intend to use them ever again.

Oh wow…. 2000 IUCs?

Eh Chisos
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha …..

I ran here to just laugh small… grin

Biggie with the valid twists…

Nominate who you want to stay…

Only ex-housemates can vote…. grin grin grin grin Sorry fans…

My Christmas came so much earlier grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I know about her parole with the 1st son but she ain’t all thatgrin

You admit someone is directly connected and has access to a whole first son, then turn around to say she ain't all that.

Abeg, what is remaining?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
ThierryJay:

On the jury...

Yeah. I know the jury will be made up of ex-hms. I just thought new ones will be added to the house as a twist. At least that was what the multichoice production crew (nairaland chapter) made us believe last week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol, I hope the coolest is for cool and calm, and not best cos I love my Leo, INTP Enneagram 4 self to pieces tongue

🫠🫠🫠
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
nooker:

Yeah. I know the jury will be made up of ex-hms. I just thought new ones will be added to the house as a twist. At least that was what the multichoice production crew (nairaland chapter) made us believe last week

Lol.. I was being sarcastic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Princess still on the Bitto blaming rounds......Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha …..

I ran here to just laugh small… grin

Biggie with the valid twists…

Nominate who you want to stay…

Only ex-housemates can vote…. grin grin grin grin Sorry fans…

They can only evict from those with the lowest votes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
ColdHunter:

You admit someone is directly connected and has access to a whole first son, then turn around to say she ain't all that.

Abeg, what is remaining?
Why didn’t he give her the 120m if she was all that?
Abeg!!
It’s one thing to be connected to the first family and another thing to be a mere sex object to them!
Can she enter Aso rock?
Can she demand for a contract or appointment and he gives it to her?
Haven’t you seen chicks like Beta Edu wey Dey drag ministerial position with ex governors?
That’s queen shit!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
But Cross actually made those ladies look stupid with that raw undiluted clapback grin grin

Ebuka sef no try,u no see anybody na Cross u go call make e answer that kind sensitive question,lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool
Geezeem:

I love it!

Bandwagon just ended!
Buying of IUCs just nose dived

We are gonna have our show back

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Time for gnashing of teeth for propagandists
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Onyi99:
Ozo maybe among the eviction jury🤣
I likey

Some people fave won't smell final with this new style of eviction

Plus you've been inactive recently, hope you are doing well

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.