Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463599 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Avedonn:

You're overestimating Mercy's popularity, but let's keep watching.

Lol. I'm not even her fan. Never have, never will be but her popularity is not overestimated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.you don't measure on Twitter using their following.on their profile na.you use trends,comments from active fans.shegz and Bella combined has more fans so why won't they top him?
Nairaland is the fourth biggest social media platform for bbn.it is an indicator of their strength.efe had the highest fans here,same for tacha,mercy mike,laycon and white money dominated here.
My dear save ur saliva..
Ade might be up this week and we need to campaign..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

What I don't understand is Princess' point. Is Alex being accused of coming between Pere and Ceec deliberately?
For someone who was invisible all through the week,she clearly has a lot to say about others
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hook up nah grace??

Are you one of her runs boy or girl??

Grace bleeping rich men and hooking up fellow female housemate to Cubana and his friends.

Thank God you only wrote Grace......cos her own is devilish Grace cos God don't get involved in rubnish.

Nor just mind that mugu talking nonsense about grace. Nigerian youths have normalized hookup culture. Very sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

What I don't understand is Princess' point. Is Alex being accused of coming between Pere and Ceec deliberately?

She is giving Alex heads up about what CeeC has been saying when it comes to Pere been close to Alex, However, she is very careful not to say it the way CeeC told her......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
My own is that a guy must win!

😂

Phyna, a girl won last year.

When DJ Olympus dey show this season? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

Sheggz did top yoir boy in the general house voting

Yes in week 4 when he was finding his feet and Allison was suppressing him by just 0.6%.in week six and 7,he topped both of them.in week 6,ade had 27% while shegz had 18% and Bella 19%.in week 7,ade had 18% bella 16% while shegz had 13% which means bella and shegz combined had more fans by far.just a little of shegz fans will topple ade.again,it means bella was stealing shegz fans daily just like mercy did to ike

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Very boring BBN season so far m. Upon all the gra gra before season start. No be only All stars. Abegi make premier league and NFL start jare angry

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Ike is working hard. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Pere, Kidd, Ike & Tbaj have agreed to nominate IND (Ilebaye, Neo & Doyin) today.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She is giving Alex heads up about what CeeC has been saying when it comes to Pere been close to Alex, However, she is very careful not to say it the way CeeC told her......
I haven't been watching fervently so I could be wrong, but I feel Pere gravitates towards Alex congenially rather than vice versa. Is Ceec reading a premeditated shade from Alex by this closeness?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Caused the guy an extended damaged indeed. Na wa o undecided

Yes na. Ike's smelly bum has gone viral. Now every time something smells funny, people wonder whether he's the cause. Just like what that body odor tag did to Tacha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2023
nooker:

Yes na. Ike's smelly bum has gone viral. Now every time something smells funny, people wonder whether he's the cause. Just like what that body odor tag did to Tacha

No worry the person wey I quote knows exactly wetin I dey talk. Just waka pass sharply make stray bullet no fall on your shiny bald head angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I also don't understand her point.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Very boring BBN season so far m. Upon all the gra gra before season start. No be only All stars. Abegi make premier league and NFL start jare angry
paid influencers is what is keeping this thread going. The organizers are clearly out of their depth grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2023
Beorn:
Pere, Kidd, Ike & Tbaj have agreed to nominate IND (Ilebaye, Neo & Doyin) today.
They are not aware they are nominating who they will like to keep in the house this season yet. grin grin

E go shock them this season. You wan win 120M and you think it will be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Ade who ended up behind Bella wey no get fans strong pass pere wey get fans pass angel and cross

But all the polls showed he topped her at all rimes except finale when shegzz had been evicted...shipping gave her the slight edge...just 1% difference...adekunle has a dedicated fan base that saved him back to back and took him to the finale

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear save ur saliva..
Ade might be up this week and we need to campaign..

True
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

They are not aware they are nominating who they will like to keep in the house this season yet. grin grin

E go shock them this season. You wan win 120M and you think it will be business as usual.
I thought biggie will let them know that the nomination process has changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

All this are assumptions until voting happens

Same was said of Hermes until we saw how he was booted out......I want both boys up tomorrow sef,your mouth don too much

Pere ain't giving anything at the moment....so if they go head to head right now...adekunle will top...are u banking on his fans during 2 seasons ago.....loyalties change .....so far in the show.....pere is in hibernation....still waiting for his game play....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Wotowotoman:

No worry the person wey I quote knows exactly wetin I dey talk. Just waka pass sharply make stray bullet no fall on your shiny bald head angry

For your mind
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

Thank God you brought pictures

Check the general house voting,who was above Adekunle??

Just dey score own goal dey go

With what margin....less than 1% and in rounds after...adekunle topped every other guy except Bryan and phyna and except for finale...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2023
tongue
Clement1111:

You and your chin chin should swerve abeg

We have bigger things to do

I swerve nowhere. I am for nobody and for everybody, everybody favorite go collect . Make I leave you and your nurse for now .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2023
scondy:

Pere ain't giving anything at the moment....so if they go head to head right now...adekunle will top...are u banking on his fans during 2 seasons ago.....loyalties change .....so far in the show.....pere is in hibernation....still waiting for his game play....
We will see by the end of the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Wetin be this I dey about my Adekunle and Venita matter..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:18am On Jul 31, 2023
Neo on this matter again.
Ah!.
This boy is a huge disappointment!.
Such a waste of good looks. eww!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nwamazi8: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Tbh this BBN All stars has largely failed to deliver on its promises, I warned that bringing back previous winners and other housemates who were on a "redeeming mission" wasn't a smart idea because most of these guys will either caught up in previous or ongoing hype (like WM, CeeCee and Mercy Eke), or simply try too hard to redeem their lost points from their failed seasons...what we end up getting is a conundrum of over-strategic competitors who end up flopping.

I advocated for new housemates to compete this season but many shut me down, except they bring new faces or more interesting ex-housemates, I'm sorry this will be a wasted season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Omaigud Oba Waya na indhaboski🤣He brings the Comic relief needed in this game🤣🤣🤣 not like fake london boy Segun that was too irritating

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2023
Nwamazi8:
Tbh this BBN All stars has largely failed to deliver on its promises, I warned that bringing back previous winners and other housemates who were on a "redeeming mission" wasn't a smart idea because most of these guys will either caught up in previous or ongoing hype (like WM, CeeCee and Mercy Eke), or simply try too hard to redeem their lost points from their failed seasons...what we end up getting is a conundrum of over-strategic competitors who end up flopping.

I advocated for new housemates to compete this season but many shut me down, except they bring new faces or more interesting ex-housemates, I'm sorry this will be a wasted season.
What's even ruining this is a lot of them are already friends from outside the house.

Apart from the whole Ilebaye drama I've not seen anything else that'll keep me watching this show.

Bandwagon people are saying they'll continue to Stan lambo no matter the events in the house. In the case of a jury deciding the final winner, it'll probably end the same way as all the ex housemates don already link up with each other, and it all leads to Mercy. It's all so repetitive and predictable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2023
ChristoBam:

What's even ruining this is a lot of them are already friends from outside the house.

Apart from the whole Ilebaye drama I've not seen anything else that'll keep me watching this show.

Bandwagon people are saying they'll continue to Stan lambo no matter the events in the house. In the case of a jury deciding the final winner, it'll probably end the same way as all the ex housemates don already link up with each other, and it all leads to Mercy. It's all so repetitive and predictable.

There is nothing wrong with Bballstars like they do abroad too.But it appears the selection for this one is not so top notch .They are even discussing viewers and how they are perceived outside.Especially that Angel.I believe she even supported Mercy during her season.People like Angel,Tbaj ,Soma have no business being there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2023
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Eiyaaah I come dey pity am🥺
when I dey tell u to no go there go lick yansh😁
Adekunle is the Top level up man wey no lick segun's fraudulent pit laterine yansh for a day and Ofcourse Multichoice rushed him like hot cake over the rest😁It Pays to have Sense and Dignity like Kabiyesi Deks🥰 anyways if u lost the Golden Opportunity of being recognized as an All-Star u can beg them to add u in the jury supporting cast atleast u dont get totally forgotten😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.