Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540001 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nne I am eating large🥰 While other people's faves were being bounced from the All-stars I got mine in double portion😁😁😁
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..u ehen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

In the bbnaija house na .

In the real world it will be different.

Don't say so. There's a very serious scarcity of eligible SINGLE and YOUNG men. If not how come the likes of Mercy, Alex & Uriel are still single? Even the sugar daddies aren't as plenty as they used to be.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:
This Princess case is just strange.

Good looking girl with a nice body and also look decent, yet no guy bothers to look her way
She is in Ike's radar
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sanqa:

She is in Ike's radar

Mercy will just beat her up
What tolani did to neo and Ilebaye will be like child's play

Ike said he tried to either dance with Princess or try to date her and she told him that she has a boyfriend.
He said that he doesn't go to girls that have men and even for princess to telll him that means she's not into him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbalanze(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
ColdHunter:
This Princess case is just strange.

Good looking girl with a nice body and also look decent, yet no guy bothers to look her way

Honestly, I really find it strange. She's beautiful, more reserved but yet...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
bluefilm:

I don't know the idiot or idiots in the Big Brother House you are supporting, but one thing I can assure you is that he or she or they will all get evicted from the house, while adekunle still stays in the game.

It's Ade's turn to shine.

Luckily for him, he's got the brains that will take him so far in the game.

If Mercy gets evicted before Adekuku I'll commit suicide. That's how confident I am.

Adekuku that couldn't even top ordinary Ekuke, it's Mercy he wants to top?

Listen to yourself.

I've always thought most of you on this thread are delusional, but now I'm leaning closer towards clinical insanity.

Only a mad person would think Mercy will get evicted before Adenkunle firewood.

I'll be saving all the posts of Adekuku fans and use it as a focal point of mockery when the delawood gets evicted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Don't say so. There's a very serious scarcity of eligible SINGLE and YOUNG men. If not how come the likes of Mercy, Alex & Uriel are still single? Even the sugar daddies aren't as plenty as they used to be.
There is no scarcity of fu*k boys though... princess might not be getting attention from the men in that house, but in real life she won't be having less than 50 missed calls and 300 messages from men .

Even the ugliest woman on earth still has a man that wants to bleep her .

Men are easy ....as a woman I know this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kiddwaya has found one card so quickly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
The God of Kiddwaya cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Who will find the second black card.
Pere was shouting I sat right here.
How did Kiddwaya find the card so fast
Kiddwaya said it's where pere sat.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kidwaya got the envelope in less than 10 seconds
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go Doyin👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kidd already found a black card where Pere was sitting......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angel and kiddwaya found the cards

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:
They want to isolate and ostracize my Ilebaye like Kayvee of Shine ya eye who took voluntary exit but laye e no go work...... sad sad sad

See another victim card angle. Doyin no be her friend, even though the Baye is 2 faced.

Angel was also her friend before she fought with Angel. Tbaj almost became her friend but she started showing nasty attitude to Tbaj just because she wanted Neo while she thought Tbaj was dating him thus was calling Tbaj a bitch. As for the guys, like she did to married Kess in level up, she harassed them in their beds before they chased her out of their beds and the guys were even cool with her despite the harassment but she started insulting them and even insulted one of the guys' father. She won't wash her plate but expect her maid to do it for her but would start playing the victim when asked to clean after herself.

She wanted to sabotage the wager task because she wasn't picked as Adekunle BFF. Even Doyin who has beef with Adekunle tried her bit in the wager task since the wager task food will be for everyone after all. Just so much entitlement everywhere. When called out for what she did, she would rather display nasty attitude and when same energy is returned, she would start to play the victim.

Princess no even get friend, compared to her who's got Doyin despite her nasty attitude. Her supposed friends should also be at home and I hope these supposed friends of hers are not as nasty as her. As a matter of fact, I would say Baye scattered the alliance Princess was almost forming. She fought with Tbaj after nominating Tbaj unwarranted because she felt entitled over Neo and also fought with Angel and the whole alliance scattered.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Go Doyin👏

Abi na Angel?

The whole thing sef is confusing...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Let Angel's own be the one that says better luck next time angry
Abi should I pray for the better luck next time card to be for Kiddwaya?

I don't like the way both treat ilebaye sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
If Angel gets immunity then Ike won't be able to nominate her this week, not knowing that the nomination today is different.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
What are the rest still searching for?
Angel and kiddwaya have the 2 cards
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Doyin is in danger of going home next week Sunday unless IIebaye wins the HOH.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soma has found a card?

So the search wasn't in vain?

Mediocre oh!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angel, Kidd and Neo found the black envelopes, while Adekunle is still searching aimlessly like a headless chicken.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abi soma are you joking? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
bluefilm:

I don't know the idiot or idiots in the Big Brother House you are supporting, but one thing I can assure you is that he or she or they will all get evicted from the house, while adekunle still stays in the game.

It's Ade's turn to shine.

Luckily for him, he's got the brains that will take him so far in the game.
Some lunatics here go just allow person dey insult their innocent faves…Mercy is a very likeable person..

Last time I checked Adekunle and Mercy have never had any issue in d house..I’m yet to see an Islander that have ever tackled Mercy or whatsoever…But this godforsaken,lowlife,dimwit,fish brain Mercystan will not stop coming for Adekunle..like wtf….

I no just get strength to drag anything this season..I’m just allergic to bullshits this season..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
I think Neo also has a card?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soma is a fool.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angel you have told this story many times.
We get it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:
Soma has found a card?

So the search wasn't in vain?

Mediocre oh!!!

Soma didn't find any card. He was just playing. Stop reporting spoil.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wish that Hermes was here. I think he was probably the most competitive HOH player in the history of BBN. Didn't he win like 3 HOH's and came second too last year.

Has there been anyone that was as competitive?

Eloswag was also competitive last year, don't forget
CHOMZY. Has any woman in BBN history been as good as CHOMZY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
I feel for Pere sha… he sat right on the card
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Her saving grace will be if Doyin stays longer if not they might succeed o, as no one talks to her apart from Pere and sometimes Alex......

It's so sad, right now, this is not the case of her playing victim, but the housemates looking down on her Cos she's seemingly not in their class ......

Same they did to Beatrice, Kayvee and now Ilebaye, infact they did same to Debbie rise of See Gobe...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

There is no scarcity of fu*k boys though... princess might not be getting attention from the men in that house, but in real life she won't be having less than 50 missed calls and 300 messages from men .

Even the ugliest woman on earth still has a man that wants to bleep her .

Men are easy ....as a woman I know this

Lol, just hold on.... this Naija economy will definitely beat the gender-fluidity out of you.

Even screw boys reduce in supply as one ages. Once most men start to earn a decent living, they improve their tastes in clothes, food, hangout spots, and women. Princess will either be faced with sugar daddies, Abuja undercover gigolos, Yahoo boys, or guys who'll just see her as a Folake for the night.

Princess has entered 'Old cargo territory' even though like Uriel, she still looks hot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.