Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468701 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Gbamest…I trust you
I go still drop more bar sef My love him😋 no Jupiter can stop it😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol, thank you very much
Lemme log out cos the analysis on here is not analyzing🙏🏿

grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2023
scondy:

How can u be close friends with someone outside the house...she has a heated argument....ubdidnt even for once try to calm her down...rather ur first reaction is to openly make a statement in support of another u just met to the detriment of ur friend...then u begin to form chummy chummy with that person....when u know there is tension between those two pple...

Ceec is right ...he is playing a game...getting close to Alex is intentional....

Unfortunately...I no like this story line he pick

I guess he is going for the most volatile story possible.. Pere is good at doing that…

Unfortunately, CeeC is not willing to play.

Good for CeeC though if she can keep herself out of the play because it’s the girls who will lose in that story. It would be like repeating history for them…

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
So Venita is crying because of Neo. Nawa o! It appears she’s upset cos Neo didn’t save her

But she didn’t save him as well…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2023
Majority of the hms are on black yesterday.

Ike u do dis one

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I go still drop more bar sef My love him😋 no Jupiter can stop it😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

This brings me to how I felt iffy about Uriel’s aura and posted it. Gentlefury came to preach to me
Uriel is not stable at all, and I do not like her sneaky heart, at all

There is something there that feels funny…

Well hidden under “I am a nice and funny person”…

Her rant against her friend from outside the house was shocked shocked shocked. Why not pull him for a talk if you guys are truly friends?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2023
ColdHunter:

You dey mind am? Clearly she cant hide her dislike for Alex which is fine.

But, in terms of personality and carriage, Maria has nothing over Alex. Isnt it same Maria we all watched? The one with gutter mouth and a stinking attitude?
And ended up carrying belle for a married man.
Yes, thesame shameless Maria

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2023
COOL10:
Doyin said Uriel is crazy and delusional. She said that on no occasion should Whitemoney approach her to have any sort of conversation.

She said this is a serious case of delusion and mental illness and that Whitemoney did nothing wrong to her.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Doyinnnnnnnn! I wish i watched this…. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:
Love island UK is a rigged show abeg
Pathetically rigged.

Those stupid mdfk disgusting racist
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

Han han

Them swear for that fanbase with shipping??

Any little attention means that girl likes Adekunle,omo una go ship tire this season with no actual ship
Those pathetic lot will ship kuku with anything I mean just anything skirt.

Awon osinwin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Threebear:

That's how he pretended to be obsessed with Maria .

He finds a female he perceives as strong , draws her in and destroys her game .

Maria was a fool , I hope Alex and CeeC will be wise .

I trust CeeC , with Alex I'm not so sure .
I guess he played u too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2023
See Uriel telling kind to put little of noodles white money cooked on her palm for thirst. Make she know say white nor get her time. Very somehow lady

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2023
omotolly22:
I change normally channel, any time this pere/alex/cece matter comes up it is so boring

The housemate should please give us content

Seriously I expected more from pere this season,this storyline is not it abeg
You can continue to switch channel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Titaniumental:

Pathetically rigged.

Those stupid mdfk disgusting racist
Tell me how Whitney and Lochan who was voted as top couple just less than 2 weeks ago ended up as 2nd yesterday

I loved Zach as an individual tho but I felt Tyrella deserved 2nd and Whitney/Lochan was
Supposed to win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2023
VOTE WHITEMONEY!!!
VOTE CEE C!!!!
VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!! .....for premium gbasgbos

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2023
scondy:

How can u be close friends with someone outside the house...she has a heated argument....ubdidnt even for once try to calm her down...rather ur first reaction is to openly make a statement in support of another u just met to the detriment of ur friend...then u begin to form chummy chummy with that person....when u know there is tension between those two pple...

Ceec is right ...he is playing a game...getting close to Alex is intentional....

Why should Pere stand by her? Is he her father? I don't understand you, because Pere and that mannerless, dwaft are closed outside the house,means that he must support her bad behavior? I no even understand waiting you they talk self. Listen,Pere holds that Short dwarf nothing! And stop acting as as if your husband don run leave you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2023
Another day to remind you that the baye pity game that y’all play in a bit to spite your most disliked hm will bite y’all and ya favorites.
I like games played fair, when matters like bully surfaces, you talk down on it while you continue with your game.
Give them fair ground, Ilebaye is not a saint , she triggers and act victim.

I am one to the people that is making sure y’all regret this decision and just this morning I have given her extra 5k vote. More to go.

Both Mercy o, CeeC, Pere, Adekunle, Cross, Alex, White Money, y’all better be scared and sit up because Ilebaye won’t smell bottom 3.

NB- She deserve good amount of fans not based on pity but because she gave us drama and better than some delawoods in the house including General Chicken wings.

Good morning and have a lovely day NLder. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2023
kowema:

Omo, That guys movies bags like 1m views on YouTube in 2 days these days. Infact, he is the winning romance movie actor on YouTube now and the guy sabi plus he is loved. If Pere can succeed with a sweet romance lover boy on the show, chai, his movies would blow.

Hmm.
Never heard of him.
Then again Nigerian movies don't interest me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I don’t see a Mercy Vs CeeC fight happening sha. Mercy is seriously trying to avoid any female rivalry.

True story

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Titaniumental:

You can continue to switch channel

Yes I bought and paid for my dstv so I can change channels anytime I want

Everyone must not like your favourites

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Mercy will win yen yen yen

She isn't even in top 2 as we speak

Seems Facebook mummies are buying Into the sympathy votes for Ilebaye cus she has displaced so many top contender in the poll as we speak

Patriots, crossnation and Ikegang......keep voting even though I know non of them boys will smell bottom 4 sha

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
Even Pere’s sudden dislike for Uriel is weird. It started after she kissed Neo and I don’t understand it.

I wish we can have a published list of who has kissed or smashed who before the show, so we can start to understand these gamers grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:
Mercy will win yen yen yen

She isn't even in top 2 as we speak

Seems Facebook mummies are buying Into the sympathy votes for Ilebaye cus she has displaced so many top contender in the poll as we speak

Patriots, crossnation and Ikegang......keep voting even though I know non of them boys will smell bottom 4 sha
I love this!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Another day to remind you that the baye pity game that y’all play in a bit to spite your most disliked hm will bite y’all and ya favorites.
I like games played fair, when matters like bully surfaces, you talk down on it while you continue with your game.
Give them fair ground, Ilebaye is not a saint , she triggers and act victim.

I am one to the people that is making sure y’all regret this decision and just this morning I have given her extra 5k vote. More to go.

Both Mercy o, CeeC, Pere, Adekunle, Cross, Alex, White Money, y’all better be scared and sit up because Ilebaye won’t smell bottom 3.

Good morning and have a lovely day NLder. kiss
See my fellow YEMI Stan oooo....I trust you tho..hope you've dash Pere small too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Ilebaye, you have started your passive vawulence. Off CeeC completely from your mouth grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Pere wants to use them for his story…
And CeeC says “ not in this house”
cheesy
Alex shall be “picked”
and we are here for it lol

You will find out you spoke too soon grin
No be Ceecebitters again?

For the records, they are all using each other for story lines grin

We watch!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
This CCPA square amuses me. The players are Ceec and Pere, the playees being Alex and Cross. I hope these two don't allow themselves to be used. These days Ceec is almost "throwing" herself at Cross, I don't believe it's because she likes likes him, more like she wants Pere to see she can have fun with other guys, which looks silly and childish, especially since Pere and Cross are friends and they will surely discuss.
Pere wants to be talked about,the more controversy the better, and one of these days a big shouting match between him and Ceec will happen. It will be ugly, and I'm here for it grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2023
The streets are so silent on Ike, is anybody even voting for him? I even thought he was among the people immune from eviction till I opened the voting page. Laslas it's not by how popular you are, it's by how much premium IUCs your team can gather

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
scondy:

You don't have to like it

You have since left his camp and this is very okay

Stick to Adekunle

Pere is fine
And will be fine

I am so happy he has started do disgrace those calling him a delawood.

I am glad Pere is back on the game!

We move!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2023
kowema:
I think Venita and Neo have issues.
From her Convo now, she feels they are pitching Neo against her. Neo had a conversation with someone earlier were he said something about him not doing family family here. Matter never too clear sha

It's a game
They don't want the rest to pitch them together on the nomination list grin

Now that the process have changed, I no know how they want to do it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2023
The girls are looking nice kiss
Venita, princess and Alex.

I love the colour combination of Venita's outfit

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.