Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468345 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2023
It's no coincidence that 3 of the gang members are the three males with the most foreign exposure in that house.

That's how life freaking works. That's the squid game. Life is for the fittest babyyyy.

To nullify their strategy, maintain peace, exercise restraint and don't fight in the face of provocation. The rule book says that an housemate will be disqualified if they hit another housemate. Stick to the rules.

A smart gamer interprets that rule as "I'll let my competition hit me or another so they can be disqualified". They're still sticking to the rules.

It's eat or be eaten baby. Can't wait for Cee-C or Alex to be disqualified or both.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Alphagan:

Geezem 😁😁😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Pere is playing dangerous game grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's no coincidence that 3 of the gang members are the three males with most foreign exposure in that house.

That's how life freaking works. That's the squid game. Life is for the fittest babyyyy.

To nullify their strategy, maintain peace, exercise restraint and don't fight in the face of provocation. The rule book says that an housemate will be disqualified if they hit another housemate. Stick to the rules.

A smart gamer interprets that rule as "I'll let my competition hit me or another so they can be disqualified". They're still sticking to the rules.

It's eat or be eaten baby. Can't wait for Cee-C or Alex to be disqualified or both.
Nigerians don't want to hear this one. 120 million is on the line but they'll rather everyone just enters the house do the same regular shit and then they join the bandwagon of which housemate had the longest streak of being the most talked about.

Anything like scheming, competitive behavior is seen as possessing a dark heart.

Competition that 120m is on the line, an housemate is looking for a way to hit the game of 2 top housemates, people dey cry.

😭Nigerians don tire me. Same people will support the witch of the season.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

Nigerians don't want to hear this one. 120 million is on the line but they'll rather everyone just enters the house do the same regular shit and then they join the bandwagon of which housemate had the longest streak of being the most talked about.

Anything like scheming, competitive behavior is seen as possessing a dark heart.

Competition that 120m is on the line, an housemate is looking for a way to hit the game of 2 top housemates, people dey cry.

It's why our forefathers were traded as slaves.

500 years later, majority of our people do not still want to be told the truth about how life really works.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

Aswear no be only you tire o. Walahi we no suppose dey get reality shows like big brother for this naija. Nah pity dem dey like choose their winner. See hms like Ike wey suppose get plenty fans. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Dsimmer:
Realizing Laycon's delusional traits made me check his chart for the first time. Has 12HH all over. Hian. Thank God Yemi only has one 😅 Not like it's a bad thing because they can be creative at times ( can also be good poets at times ) but they can be delusional, naive and at worse, taken advantage of. They're nice but deluded.

Laycon wasn't taken advantage of, but we could say he was used to make Kidd jealous. He didn't see it but rather became delusional about Erica liking him. However, he didn't malign/blackmail/insult Erica nor harassed her. He had even turned down Erica's kiss. He was only delusional until given a wake up call 😅

Yemi's own isn't prominent but was taken advantage of, considering Kobosi started blackmailing him after going to his bed thus had to accept her, aside her hypocrisy and the fact that she was joining others to instigate shit about Yemi despite being Yemi's close friend. So Yemi's own isn't prominent but still showed nonetheless, which can be due to the fact that his is located at a very sensitive spot. Such sensitive area could mean a rough childhood and if such person isn't careful, he can end up with a cruel woman and sadly, such person wouldn't know but would be delusional about it. Laycon doesn't have such sensitive spot despite the prominence. Good Yemi is plutonniv at least. I think 12HH can be quiet most times whereas Plutonni are calm but assertive. 12HH aren't assertive but rather go with the flow and then can become delusional until given a wake up call.

Yemi's chart tho, made me learn a lot and he mostly acted all out. His friends weren't even helping him with the wake up call but rather helped him with the delusion the more 😅

I miss my Yemi tho.

Speaking of delusion, there are several kind of delusion tho

there's 12 HH delusion

there's obsessive delusion etc

Difference is 12HH wouldn't see what's before their eyes until given a wake up call. whereas Obsessive ones can but can't just let go.

Laycon has both but I think 12HH probably mitigates his obsessive traits because 12HH delusion is the kind that will likely not blackmail or attack because they believe the person is too good to be true. they can't see otherwise. They've got rose tinted eyes thus always believe the person is perfect for them and can't do wrong until given wake up call. whereas Obsessive can see the situation for what it is but can't just let go and can do everything, even go as far blackmailing or attack someone's reputation to get what they want. Can be vindictive at times.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2023
The two gamers in the house are Pere and Mercy!

Take it or leave it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Take it or leave it
I believe WM is cooking too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2023
"Pere is a gamer while Ceecee is evil"
Some of you are clowns . One day, you will realise what it means to think you have a friend then discover the person won't have your back in public.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 2:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Jay16:
Pere is the chief instigator, as Uriel and Whitemoney plan didn't work he has falling back to Cee C and Alex matter. He now wants Cee C and Alex to fight and get strike and ultimately get disqualified. There's something about this Pere that pisses me off
Who cares if you are pissed off? Who you help? grin grin Your Ceec thinks she's insane,she don finally meet her match.🚶🚶

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 2:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:
Pere is playing dangerous game grin
I don't like this game he's playing at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2023
scondy:

How can u be close friends with someone outside the house...she has a heated argument....ubdidnt even for once try to calm her down...rather ur first reaction is to openly make a statement in support of another u just met to the detriment of ur friend...then u begin to form chummy chummy with that person....when u know there is tension between those two pple...

Ceec is right ...he is playing a game...getting close to Alex is intentional....

Unfortunately...I no like this story line he pick

CeeCee was right

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Sanqa:
There is scheming and conspiracy for a game and getting ahead. And then there's pure evil.
his ppl are silent now ooo...if na WM or Adekunle, you will start seeing epistles of lamentations from dem

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
It’s a game and 120M is at stake, pere is not evil as long as he’s not holding a cutlass to your favs neck. He only said they will leave them to fight, that’s on your favs if they fall for it. In a game that 120M is at stake, you can use anything to remove your opponent abeg
So you ppl now remember its a game abi?...dont worry we will remind you later

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2023
PatientVulture:
"Pere is a gamer while Ceecee is evil"
Some of you are clowns . One day, you will realise what it means to think you have a friend then discover the person won't have your back in public.
you dey mind dem?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Oba Waya I just renewed my love for u🤩🤩🤩
Tolanibaj was right that the yeye erica ship was the reason we didnt get to enjoy him to the fullest😏
Meanwhile voting Kabiyesi Adekunle is so nourishing to the health and he is gonna top this Poll🥳🥳🥳

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You no Dey tire?

Infact ehnnn
Jeeezz!!!
I just tire for that moniker
Writing so much yet so little

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Take it or leave it

So pere is not manipulative as you would shout thesame for WhiteMoney.

Hypocrisy really stinks......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Jay16:
Pere is the chief instigator, as Uriel and Whitemoney plan didn't work he has falling back to Cee C and Alex matter. He now wants Cee C and Alex to fight and get strike and ultimately get disqualified. There's something about this Pere that pisses me off

Pere has been manipulative from Shine ya eye season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 5:24am On Aug 02, 2023
ColdHunter:
Goddam!!!

Hope yall are listening to Pere. Man is evil

Pure evil bro 😭😢

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:25am On Aug 02, 2023
damiviolet:

This would have been a nice right up.... but it oozes DOUBLE STANDARD......in as much as you excuse Alex of all her vindictive and vile nature you have no right to condemn ceec .......CEEC HAS BAD ATTITUDE.....YES
ALEX HAS BAD ATTITUDE......YES
ALEX DESERVES TO BE LOVED ....YES
CEEC DESERVES TO BE LOVED.....YES
So spare us sermon because you want to gather pity vote for your fav.....you choose to see when ceec says bad things about Alex but close your eyes to Alex's media round in the house....but some of us see what they do to each other and how they have been on each other's neck this season
We love this housemates for different reasons and regardless of how terrible a person is they still deserve someone in there corner.........

Alex is not bitter, toxic and badly behaved. The only person I can see on the entire show having those attributes is CeeC.

You all want to bring Alex down to her level so bad. Not gonna work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

So pere is not manipulative as you would shout thesame for WhiteMoney.

Hypocrisy really stinks......

Abeg what is wm's game in the house? Because I didn't not mention your fave, it's now hypocrisy. I believe Everyone of them came with a game plan, how you execute it will take you far. It's either you play or be played. I haven't call any one manipulative, but if being one will make you win why not? 120 m no be beans if not you saint of a fave won't be there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,the people choice doesn’t hide!
I don’t like phyna but see how she made waves even from the first week and kept it up until the finals.
Mercy is not making waves like I expected!
Instead,na Cece, Pere and Illebaye Dey trend everywhere,their fans dey vote scatter and post evidence!
Mercy’s not living up to peoples expectations and if she continues like this,she might not smell top 5!
Up till now,I still haven’t figured out how Bryan slept all through the show and became 1st runner up!
Chai!

Is this not what you hope will happen? Then relax your haunches. Whether she loses or wins, she'll be fine. As for the game, Mercy will never be a villain, so being always on her case looks like an obsession from an outside pov

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Sanqa:

I came to read what fans say about the convo. I guesss I'll read more tomorrow. All I can say is wow, shocked and disappointed.

😢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Jay16:
Pere is the chief instigator, as[b] Uriel and Whitemoney plan didn't work[/b] he has falling back to Cee C and Alex matter. He now wants Cee C and Alex to fight and get strike and ultimately get disqualified. There's something about this Pere that pisses me off
Omo you go wail tire this season ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Is anything new?
Una go wail tire

Shebi una talk say he has become soft and boring?... some even said delawood

We are only in week two oooo

Una go talk tire!

General Pere is back to being the public enemy cheesy

Una go learn
You said it few days back and I didn't believe ooo

This is the pere I want on the show not the lovey dovey nonsense he was doing.....those viewers watching with emotions can keep crying while we enjoy ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Sanqa:

There's also a part they suggested mixing some type of alcohol for them during parties.

This is wrong! Even outside the house, this is very wrong..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:02am On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:
So Adekunle wey be better Delawood wey never give us any storyline get mind to sleep when others are entertaining us e kwa? lipsrsealed
Give you and who storyline?
Leave him and focus on your entertaining faves!

Gbazeem angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2023
ColdHunter:
Adekunle the furniture even has the audacity to sleep early while others are all trying to get screen time.

E be things.
Yen Yen Yen
undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Jay16:

I got actual goosebumps @the first bolded, because the way Uriel just flipped on Whitemoney from 0 to 100, just didn’t make sense. Now it does, if Pere was in the equation, whispering things in her ears.
On this, I’m just glad that Whitemoney has infinite patience🙏 and wisdom, otherwise, that incident could have gone sideways real quick.

@the second bolded bolded, based on what he said during his diary session, this is not the first time he’s tried that. The first disagreement between CeeC and Alex happened on Wednesday, but from what he said, he was already going around the house as early on as Tuesday, telling the guys that the girls would have an altercation, and that no one should separate them.
PS: If you have Pere as a friend, you don’t need an enemy, because you already got the 2in1 package. sad

He got closer to Alex on that same Tuesday evening, and coincidentally, she and CeeC had their disagreement the following morning.

CeeC keeps wondering why he suddenly flipped on her, and keeps thinking it could be because she was playing with Cross in the garden, but she’s still baffled because that seems like too small of a reason, for him to suddenly be against her.

E go shock her if she learns that the real reason is actually smaller. It’s all because of food o. CeeC cooked noodles for Cross on Monday evening, and wouldn’t allow Pere eat out of it, and he even collected stray bullet from her mouth in the process.
Na since that time this guy don dey carry her for mind. He’s just too spiteful and deliberately mean as a human being. undecided

CeeC already said it that the energy she’s getting from him, is just not right. And that when she tried to patch things up with him in the pink room it was as if he was talking to the cameras, instead of her. And that was when she told him to dey his lane, and she would stay on hers.

Now he’s gunning for her again, to the extent of trying to involve alcohol, and creating these elaborately evil plots.

I know he’s trying to place himself as the main villain of the season, but this one don dey pass game o, and Biggie should do something about it before it gets out of hand abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by babydioku(f): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Dsimmer:
Realizing Laycon's delusional traits made me check his chart for the first time. Has 12HH all over. Hian. Thank God Yemi only has one 😅 Not like it's a bad thing because they can be creative at times ( can also be good poets at times ) but they can be delusional, naive and at worse, taken advantage of. They're nice but deluded.

Laycon wasn't taken advantage of, but we could say he was used to make Kidd jealous. He didn't see it but rather became delusional about Erica liking him. However, he didn't malign/blackmail/insult Erica nor harassed her. He had even turned down Erica's kiss. He was only delusional until given a wake up call 😅

Yemi's own isn't prominent but was taken advantage of, considering Kobosi started blackmailing him after going to his bed thus had to accept her, aside her hypocrisy and the fact that she was joining others to instigate shit about Yemi despite being Yemi's close friend. So Yemi's own isn't prominent but still showed nonetheless, which can be due to the fact that his is located at a very sensitive spot. Such sensitive area could mean a rough childhood and if such person isn't careful, he can end up with a cruel woman and sadly, such person wouldn't know but would be delusional about it. Laycon doesn't have such sensitive spot despite the prominence. Good Yemi is plutonniv at least. I think 12HH can be quiet most times whereas Plutonni are calm but assertive. 12HH aren't assertive but rather go with the flow and then can become delusional until given a wake up call.

Yemi's chart tho, made me learn a lot and he mostly acted all out. His friends weren't even helping him with the wake up call but rather helped him with the delusion the more 😅

I miss my Yemi tho.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.