Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1547133 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She still looks like an alien!
A clown actually
Someone said she looks like a disgruntled frog! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Its doing me to accept Venita as My in-law..

Islanders I’m falling..pls pray for me
cheesy cheesy I don't even know why am not against her yet cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Forget about her sweet potato-shaped head, Allysyn has the best body to ever enter the BBNaija house. You know that's correct.

Lol…
Her face no follow..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Please leave me with my beliefs
😂😂😂
I just want you to accept the ship so that I'll cast all my votes to Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Amillionnn:
Allyson and cute is like the parted sea.

But her body is super!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
cheesy cheesy I don't even know why am not against her yet cheesy cheesy

I’m trying hard to fight it..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lol…
Her face no follow..

But you can cover her face with a pillowcase while smashing that her beautiful body na🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Please don't accept that bully as an in-law.....

Shine ya eyes Aguwanyi, she's using Deks for the game....

If that ship sails, I'm dropping off Dekunle like an hot potato.....O Da bo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Cast that devil out ASAP

She dey find votes

No way

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Avedonn:

I just want you to accept the ship so that I'll cast all my votes to Adekunle.

Cast them so I’ll accept the ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Kuku on your marriage to a mother of two. You may not win 120 mil but you won two adorable kids. May God continue to help you win more tasks so you can use the money to train another man's kid which is what you deserve.

Happy wedlock
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Cast that devil out ASAP

She dey find votes

No way

Amen…Amen…Amen..

Dat ship will never sail..

I’m back to my senses..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
By the way

How can Venita fall so in love with Adekunle within days ?

Make person help me explain am abeg

My sister ......am still in stitches.

How on earth will that happen.....she was really serious about it that what making it even worse

The ship mustn't happen......she comes with lot of drama.

Imagine she already planning to fight doyin cos of Adekunle..........such drama is what I don't like.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
By the way

How can Venita fall so in love with Adekunle within days ?

Make person help me explain am abeg

She said that was not part of her plan.

Sometimes you can't just control how you feel towards someone.

Besides, she said anyone that's dating her now will have so much benefit. So basically it's to Adekunle's advantage after the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Seunomobo:

I’m back to my senses…it will never sail..

Pls regardless of what happens,don’t stop stanning Adekunle..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Forget about her sweet potato-shaped head, Allysyn has the best body to ever enter the BBNaija house. You know that's correct.

Her body soft

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

But you can cover her face with a pillowcase while smashing that her beautiful body na🙂

LMAO..
What are u saying..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Seunomobo:

Dropping a fave because of a ship when the lady in question isn't a married woman u never serious!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Dropping a fave because of a ship when the lady in question isn't a married woman u never serious!!
LOL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Eeghe, Doyin is a deeply foul thing who has deep-seated self-esteem issues that she tries to play off with reverse psychology, projection, and a subtle form of clout-chasing e.g calling people much older than her or way above her league like Deji, Pere or Kidd "This boy" or struggling to be within the orbit of 'cool kids' like Beauty ,or manipulating people to play out her resentment as proxies e.g Allysyn against Hermes, Beauty against Groovy, Ilebaye against Neo & Venita, Whitemoney against Uriel.

She uses reverse psychology with guys she actually masturbates to in order to somehow boost her self-esteemm This greatly irritated Deji e.g. "Nobody really likes you, you're not really that attractive"

It's a crime that she's as ugly on the inside as on the outside. With those mighty bulging eyes of hers why can't she just see who the winner of the show will be and see herself out of the house?

If i was a housemate i would dedicate a day to damaging her psychologically with cold words while smiling sweetly. What you deem "nonsense" is strictly your private grief.

Doyin well described...kudos...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Awwwn…

This one pain u sha..
Move forward go find another preek..

Wetin I wan carry Kuku preek wey no dey work do?

Taa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Soma! use ur head o

No allow island big breast use u oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wetin I wan carry Kuku preek wey no dey work do?

Taa!!!

Preek wey u dey salivate for…
No be u gist Venita..

Abi u think say e be like Sheggzs wey never fit disvirgin woman..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I’m back to my senses…it will never sail..

Pls regardless of what happens,don’t stop stanning Adekunle..

It will sail whether you like it or not!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

It will sail whether you like it or not!!

E don sink already..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kukuruku minions will ship him with anything just anything with skirt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatchick: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Avedonn:

She said that was not part of her plan.

Sometimes you can't just control how you feel towards someone.

Besides, she said anyone that's dating her now will have so much benefit. So basically it's to Adekunle's advantage after the show.

Venita is an actress, how are you so sure she is not faking it to gather votes especially as most younger viewers are looking for 'ships'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Kuku on your marriage to a mother of two. You may not win 120 mil but you won two adorable kids. May God continue to help you win more tasks so you can use the money to train another man's kid which is what you deserve.

Happy wedlock

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

wake up abeg before Islanders go start to dey share our votes with her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

In-law abi na Co-wife.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
UncannyGenius:
In-law abi na Co-wife.

Na true o..

Venit this juju no fit catch me…

I’m Adekunle favorite wife..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Eeghe:

Didn’t, won’t read this
Shorry
Lol
🤣🤣🤣Na we....so so me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.