Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530517 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

They must have been doing it actively and it's obvious. Most of these housemates are Bi, them just dey pretend for us here. The entertainment industry is not what it is painted like, all these our bbnaija favorites are not saints, they all bleep each other outside the house. They are mostly invited and paid for group sex and all sorts. Mercy has the connects and she links them up the most, so I imagine she must have slept with some of the girls (having 3some with client paying), and even the guys too. I remember the Seyi BAT gists with Mercy, these ones don't just have orgy, they do hard drugs too together. Forget all what you are watching here, just enjoy the show, una favorites are not what you think they are.

If it was fresh housemates, things for don dey sup by now because everybody will have ginger, even though the new ones too are mostly Bi's as well. But these all stars, they know themselves inside out, that's the huge difference between these ones and the last BBA all stars (they all came from diff countries). These group have a BBnaija whatsapp group comprising of all housemates, from 1st set of housemates till the last one. They have each other's contacts, see each other's status and visit each other and attend same events on a norms, they run parols together and majority have had sex with themselves outside the house. They are just here pretending for us not to know they are all in active contact, except the few that are not hiding it. That is apart from Level up season, cos these ones never settle down wella, but they have been meeting with the old housemates since they got out.
Pere and Cross dey this table too though Cross seems to be getting fedup of pere's overbearing attitude but doesn't know how to pull out cos he has always wanted to be a free bird like Oba Waya cheesy Reason he ignored their initial agreement of picking each other for immunity which he will still have to explain tire outside when Pere finds out cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2023
MercyStan:
Did you guys listen to what Venita said?

She said Mercy is their mother. She even repeated it for empahsis.

Mercy "owns" lots of the girls in that house.
I'm very observant and I've been saying it from day one.

The girls under her control are.
Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

The reason Mercy has all these girls under her control is because she is their _PIMP. She connects them to the wealthy men they fuçk and they always obey and follow her.

Only Doyin, Princess and Alex aren't under her control, probably because they aren't into ashawo work or aren't fuçking the extremely wealthy men

Even CeeCee despite her hard girl persona always follows Mercy like a dog everytime they are picking groups and is always careful not to offend her.

I'm not saying this as a Mercy fan, I'm just stating my observation.
Ceec can never be under Mercy's control jare!!
Venita is her friend not her slave I have seen her change it for Mercy severally!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
The irony of people calling Alex a pick me, when Cee C is actually the pick me. Acting like the Lord and personal savior of any man that speaks with her.
Imagine trying to protect cross from illebaye, that illebaye followed cross naked to the Bathroom. That cross was drunk. Ashawo cross?? grin grin
She did same with Tobi, then Pere, now cross.

Mama CeeC, if you dey fight every woman over man wey no be your husband, how you go do when you marry...
Bush girl....

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

They must have been doing it actively and it's obvious. Most of these housemates are Bi, them just dey pretend for us here. The entertainment industry is not what it is painted like, all these our bbnaija favorites are not saints, they all bleep each other outside the house. They are mostly invited and paid for group sex and all sorts. Mercy has the connects and she links them up the most, so I imagine she must have slept with some of the girls (having 3some with client paying), and even the guys too. I remember the Seyi BAT gists with Mercy, these ones don't just have orgy, they do hard drugs too together. Forget all what you are watching here, just enjoy the show, una favorites are not what you think they are.

If it was fresh housemates, things for don dey sup by now because everybody will have ginger, even though the new ones too are mostly Bi's as well. But these all stars, they know themselves inside out, that's the huge difference between these ones and the last BBA all stars (they all came from diff countries). These group have a BBnaija whatsapp group comprising of all housemates, from 1st set of housemates till the last one. They have each other's contacts, see each other's status and visit each other and attend same events on a norms, they run parols together and majority have had sex with themselves outside the house. They are just here pretending for us not to know they are all in active contact, except the few that are not hiding it. That is apart from Level up season, cos these ones never settle down wella, but they have been meeting with the old housemates since they got out.
You mean Mercy dey do Seyi first son? The orgies? She dey there?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Threebear:
People saying ilebaye will touch your faves, if my "faves" are stupid enough to be rattled by a 21 year old girl , then they don't deserve that 120 million naira .

120 million is a brobdingnagian amount of money....

You must show you want it , physically, emotionally and mentally.

If you can't stand the heat , then get out of the freaking kitchen 😁

Carry on beautiful queen ilebaye, you're the entertainment we signed up for .

I'm so happy she's become one of the strongest contenders in the show.

I want her to go all the way and possibly win the money too .
From being anonymous in her season and people expecting her to be booted out in the first week, she's taking the show by storm haha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

This is actually true.
If I say all I know, they'll say I always accuse these male housemates of being gay 😁

I know some rich men that have f""Ked some of these guys in the house.

It's not exclusive to the females, the boys also run their parole ....

That's why I laugh when you people are shipping, your ship is a scam, that's why 99 percent of them fail outside the house.

Let's just enjoy the show...no need revealing secrets

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Venita Win Hoh next week cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Threebear:

This is actually true.
If I say all I know, they'll say I always accuse these male housemates of being gay 😁

I know some rich men that have f""Ked some of these guys in the house.

It's not exclusive to the females, the boys also run their parole ....

That's why I laugh when you people are shipping, your ship is a scam, that's why 99 percent of them fail outside the house.

Let's just enjoy the show...no need revealing secrets
Agreed. One glaring one is this SYE housemate from Akwa Ibom who is a model. Within the first two days in the House, he was checking Sammie out when he was sitting in the garden with Cross.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Yawn. Can u now please push another narrative? You have said this so often, in an attempt to convince yourself, but doesn’t seem to be having the desired effect.

Look for something else dear

Because that was how you were taught by your parents?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Threebear:
People saying ilebaye will touch your faves, if my "faves" are stupid enough to be rattled by a 21 year old girl , then they don't deserve that 120 million naira .

120 million is a brobdingnagian amount of money....

You must show you want it , physically, emotionally and mentally.

If you can't stand the heat , then get out of the freaking kitchen 😁

Carry on beautiful queen ilebaye, you're the entertainment we signed up for .

I'm so happy she's become one of the strongest contenders in the show.

I want her to go all the way and possibly win the money too .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Funny how all the guys have towed Pere’s style to not hold any lady who wishing to fight. They are second timers for crying out loud, people should be allowed have themselves disqualified if they choose to be stupid.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
ChristoBam:

This one just dey come with different misinterpretation from Twitter, come dey post am here.

How talking about how she can still make it on this show even if people don't like her just like Tacha did, playing Tacha script.

How's what she's doing similar to Tacha or CeeC in anyway. Y'all will just hear whatever you want to hear.

First, She should be original.

Secondly, clowns out there should know she isn't bullied or they should rather go to the house and go help her wash her dirty plate or swallow the dirty paint she was scraping off her dirty body. clowns who wouldn't take what she dish out in reality yet yapping shit.

Thirdly, she should stop playing the victim after provocation. You can't tell a person how to react after provoking them. Be ready for what you dish.

Fourthly, she should stop being a sexual predator.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
It’s how most of you think you’re secured and anonymous then come on SM to make accusations. If dem decide to take una matter up now and dem carry una mama we go dey hear justice for this and that.

Una don start to derail thread with una weyrey permutation and computation. Yaba left investigative journalists

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Soma just cleared my point again

Is only in BIggie house.....ladies interprets am attracted to you from guys as I want to date to you.

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Hehehe!.
Adekunle don collect for Venita hand oh.
He is telling Soma that Venita called him stupid

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2023
quivah:

This isn't true about Soma/Mercy/Doyin issue

What's not true? While I don't understand the reason for Soma's roundabout (whether he's looking for a ship or not), I know he's been going around to imply to several girls that they liked him but the girls would refute it while at the same time, telling these girls that some other girls liked him but he's been avoiding them. Then he would go do same thing to another girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2023
God bless you Adekunle.

Make una hear now.....Adekunle never asked venita out ooo.
For people that don't watch but follow online post.

Adekunle never tell any lady say en like am for that house.

Before mofos will start carrying narrative of rejection if he stops talking to venita tomorrow.

Adekunle doesn't want any ship and isn't interested.....Oba just cleared the air.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2023
ChristoBam:

See as you post one side of story wey fit agenda.
which other part remain?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2023
I am shipping Venita and Adekunle oo.
I like what I have been seeing.
Tonight's pool party must concentrate on them I nor fit shout.
cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

Because that was how you were taught by your parents?

Luckily I was raised by parents who didn’t demonise anyone, were not condescending, who didn’t tell lies and hold on them them and keep yapping onmeaninglessly.

What does that say about you and your upbringing though?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
eepeepook:
Mercy is 33. her football age is 31. She's the third oldest female after Venita and Uriel.

Look at her very well. This mercy can't be younger than venita. Mercy likely 37/38, Uriel likely 36-38, Venita likely 36/37. These ladies are mature MILF vibes I'm watching.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
kowema:
Hehehe!.
Adekunle don collect for Venita hand oh.
He is telling Soma that Venita called him stupid
As I don dey ship.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Luckily I was raised by parents who didn’t demonise anyone, we’re not condescending, who didn’t tell lies and hold on them them and keep yapping onmeaninglessly.

What does that say about you and your upbringing though?

If your parents taught you to be a predator, they've failed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Adekunle === I never told any girl here I like or love her, so y tell me don't talk or dance with other girls..
Venita is angry cos Adekunle carried tiolani yesterday..
Adekunle good ur head is in the game unlike yemi😊.

Ilebaye small but mighty💪
Happy birthday Doyinn💃💃
Good morning General Pereeee

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

If your parents taught you to be a predator, they've failed.
If your parents taught you to be vile and vindictive, they are the greatest failures in the history of mankind and you need to be retrained

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
God bless you Adekunle.

Make una hear now.....Adekunle never asked venita out ooo.
For people that don't watch but follow online post.

Adekunle never tell any lady say en like am for that house.

Before mofos will start carrying narrative of rejection if he stops talking to venita tomorrow.

Adekunle doesn't want any ship and isn't interested.....Oba just cleared the air.

Ur Adekunle too get sense, e too sharp
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am shipping Venita and Adekunle oo.
I like what I have been seeing.
Tonight's pool party must concentrate on them I nor fit shout.
cool

Abeg ....that ship was only in venita head.

Adekunle just cleared things some mins ago...he doesn't want any ship or interested in any.

He said if ebuka should ask him any question about ship he will tell him to ask venita cos him isn't in any ship.

So if he stop talking to her.....make nobody for here carry any rubbish rejection narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Fairdamsel:

If your parents taught you to be vile and vindictive, they are the greatest failures in the history of mankind

Lol. If you're not ready to take what you dish out, then you're a hypocritical clown, not a victim. You can't tell a person how to react after provoking them. And I repeat, the greatest failure is being trained to be a sexual predator. If the case was reversed and she was a man, people out there would have descended on him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Biko,how Do I officially become an Illebaye fan?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lmao. If you're not ready to a take what you dish out, then you're a clown, not a victim. You can't tell a person how to react after provoking them. And I repeat, the greatest failure is being trained to be a sexual predator. If it was a man, people would have descended on him.

Lmao

Again, pushing a narrative that only you sees

Can’t you see you keep ranting on every page about the same thing?

Grow up dear.

If at this stage you haven’t convinced yourself about the lies you are pushing, you never will…. Bcs obviously you can see only you is towing that line.
And again I insist, if this is how best your parents could train you, they have failed you big time and you need some retraining

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

Again, pushing a narrative that only you sees

Can’t you see you keep ranting on every page about the same thing?

Grow up there.

If at this stage you haven’t convinced yourself about the lies you are pushing, you never will…. Bcs obviously you can see only you is towing that line

You're the one who need to grow up, instead of playing the stupid narrative of someone being bullied when she came to play Tacha and Ceec script. I already told clowns like you to go wash her dirty plate on the show or swallow the dirty paint she was scraping off her dirty body. Also, make her go sexually harass your children while at it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2023
The only reason these people cry or act pained after fighting with Ilebaye is because they aren’t expecting her to fight back.
She fighting back or responding makes them want to go gaga

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.