Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530913 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibabe005:
Pere says, he met his ex-wife,and they actually had sex,in his car, after church service. Seyi,was wowed,and said so you two were in the church,but had your minds else where. No wonder their silly marriage, couldn't stand the test time..cursed from the beginning!

You....lol...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
The rate at which Doyin is burning bridges, I really don’t know how she will survive the Jury.

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
MercyStan:

I don't see it either. I feel like she tries too hard, whereas people like CeeCee and Angel don't even try at all but still slay effortlessly.

Maybe Alex is using some Jaruma jazz cos me I don't understand.

Alex has a great body actually.
Look at her and avoid her face and you'd see it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibabe005:
Hahahaha..Ike says, seyi hasn't changed,that the eba he swallows at morning and night is scary.

Chibabe!
Welcome
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You know I’m not!
Didn’t you see me lambasting illebaye at first,when she jumped into Kidd’s bed and was chased out like a dog?
I also hailed Tolani for insulting her because of Neo and called her all sorts of namest but now,I’m beginning to understand and like her cos she’s standing up for herself and putting those bitches in their place …not because she’s becoming people’s favorite.

You are beginning to like her cos of the buss she is generating... so you quickly "embarked her and disembarked" Angel in Mercy's voice

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibabe005:
Doyin is ugly! Looks like a giant turtle from the side view

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is it just me? Mercy's lips,are looking so painful. She and toke,They all looking like ken Rodrigo.. they just don't know when to stop,they keep touching and spoiling their bodies...body dysmorphia is real

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Allnacruise:

Chibabe!
Welcome
Thanks love!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=124857306][/quote]

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmmm..frood that said Alex makes his thing rise,now she's seated on his laps..hhmm...pharm chi, come carry your husband oo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
dominique:

What is this naw😂😂😂
I don't think Adekunle snores, you must be mistaking him for seyi
Na there dey go see you...
Shior

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Uriel and her British English ehhnn....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Angel looking like a Hobo that got chased off the side of the road.

Girl just spends all day sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omo ! Adekunle is the only man with any chance of winning

Whitemoney fell hard sha ... SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Few hours left for voting to end and the bottom 3 are still :
Tolani
Princess
Seyi

Don't think anything will change anymore

2 out of these 3 will leave on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tolani's beauty is underrated.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

What's not true? While I don't understand the reason for Soma's roundabout (whether he's looking for a ship or not), I know he's been going around to imply to several girls that they liked him but the girls would refute it while at the same time, telling these girls that some other girls liked him but he's been avoiding them. Then he would go do same thing to another girl.
Soma/Doyin/Mercy issue

Soma and Doyin initially had a discussion where they both agreed they find themselves attractive but Doyin told her that isn't enough reason to date someone because she checks their personality too. It ended there.
A while later, Mercy and Soma were talking and Mercy told Soma that Doyin likes him. In that moment, Soma asked Doyin to help him with a cup of tea as she was making some. Doyin obliged.
Mercy later went to meet Doyin and told her that Soma likes her and that Soma told her that he has her 'remote control' and that if he asks her to do something, she would(the tea).

Soma and Doyin later had a discussion and it became known to them that it had been Mercy all along who has been putting their heads together. Soma told her that Mercy said she(Doyin) likes him and that he should tell her to make a cup of tea for him. Doyin was surprised and decided to call Mercy immediately to table the matter (Soma told her not to but she did eventually) and when they narrated the issue, Mercy didn't really have any reason for such behaviour. Doyin narrated all this in her diary session yesterday and she was shocked Mercy could do that but why?

So Soma hasn't been going around telling girls he likes that except for Angel and Doyin but the issue with Doyin blew out of proportion because Mercy was running around them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Happy to see kidwayya on my screen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Seyi,no amount of workout can change that your 51 packs..just leave Eba alone and be at peace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Geezeem:

In all honesty, Venita gave Ade some mentions and visibility these few days

Go through the pages his name hardly comes up and that's cos nothing to discuss until Venita "found" him.

Y'all should be thanking the babe and not saying bla bla bla

Watch him disappear again from radar with this "break up"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Giel:
When big brother naija season 2 started, I used to be so into all these tasks praying for my faves to win so they can win some cash or gifts but after season after season of
This brand didn't pay.
That brand didn't pay.
This brand hasn't fulfilled this promise or that promise.
As far as I'm concerned now these tasks are now just a way to waste time
I'm not interested in the winnings or who wins anymore.
Sometimes, I wonder if they really offer the stipulated prize money for the show. Like 120m? Seriously? I know it's not entirely in cash, but it's still huge. How do they recoup their budget and make profits after all they must have spent to put the house together. Seriously, I've always doubted these figures
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
MercyStan:
Tolani's beauty is underrated.

And she gives this bad bitch vibe that I really like.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Geezeem:

This is all I am waiting for

But then again..... I shouldn't lipsrsealed
Ade is good at promising stuff that he never carries out

I hope he proves me wrong this time sha 🚶🚶🚶

Did my KING promise u marriage
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Adekunle is the only man with any chance of winning

Whitemoney fell hard sha ... SMH

I like you nipples…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Frood looks so off in this house.. he's looking soo fatherly and husbandly

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abeg Angel still dey this house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Did my KING promise u marriage

Maybe we should hire a detective to find out if he promised her marriage and absconded on the wedding day

Because this hatred is something else

Like fave (shekpe ) like fan
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibabe005:

Because he’s a father and husband

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Geezeem:

I talk am say you no dey watch this show this ginger farmer grin

Batists are not petty na.not everyone has that luxury of following 247.your very intelligent,live up to the billing please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibabe005:
He is now a big Man,so much growth for him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

With that picture I see on your profile?

Oh c'mon

Before you call anyone ugly look at yourself in the mirror.

Doyin fine pass you, and she's super proud of her skin colour and rocking her dark complexion unlike you who's not proud of yourself and your complexion.

Bleaching dey give cancer sha, just say make I tell you.

Make I stop for the bleaching part sha.
That is not her picture.. That is Erica's picture.

She has a history of supporting disqualified housemates.
Whoever she supports has 99.98% of getting disqualified.

From Tacha to Erica to who this season?

Trust me, you would not want to see her real picture.

She has since deleted it outta big shame.

She can't deny it because many people here saw it and can testify.

Have you event seen an expired gorilla on face cap?
If yes, then that is exactly how she look in her deleted picture.

Ugly and disgusting things be caller other ugly.. Tufiakwaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Tacha is hyping Illebaye ogrin
Baby girl don blow!grin

But this isn't a surprise na

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.