Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539719 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Altrarecords:

But she IS BIGGER than them

Mercy is easily 2x richer than any housemate not named kidwaya

Keep fooling yourself. It is the confidence in which you guys say nonsense for me.

Are you her account manager or you have access to other housemates accounts and investment?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s bigger than multichoice!
If she is bigger than Multichoice, why is she in the House? The Business Entity, Multichoice was existing when she was a kid and unknown. If you say that she is bigger, then her networth has to be hundreds of billions of dollars not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cross nah confirm savage ooooo.....lol

Angel came to kitchen

Pere: do you miss her
Cross: who
Pere : angel nah
Cross: why I go miss her...do you miss Maria
Pere: hell ooo
Cross: I miss maria
Pere : haaa
Cross: hehen

Lmao
These partners-in-crime are cooking up some mischief 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
War ready.

Uriel vs princess

After task watch out.

Neo nah you do ds one...........wetin even dey ds Neo body self.

Uriel says princess dey fake America accent ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
After this season Biggie might need to go for therapy because of Uriel.....Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mbok! Wetin Neo rub for body. Hian! See fight brewing.

Uriel oh! Kwa kwa kwa. She don finish princess accent

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel is far too kind, she is now planning to give Princess highlights after the wager.
Just when we gave up.
Thank you Mother Uriel.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please who is Uriel ranting about? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel about to come for Princess finally she would get highlight before leaving the house......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=dominique post=124873262]

Is this person an Adekunle fan or a troll pretending to support Adekunle? People will be giving impression that they're an housemate but they'll be subtly decampaigning them. We have one on this thread, I'm sure they're all over twitter.[

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uwosom:
Please who is Uriel ranting about? cheesy

Princess who is trying to kolobi Neo her "Prince" charming......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
If not that Uriel grew up in the abroad, I swear she would have been a razz chic. They way she switches from abroadian to whatever she switches too is hilarious.

She said needle has chooked my hand. She said once she finishes this task, she will deal will princess that her fake American accent will disappear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eeghe:

Ike didn’t hear all what Mercy said about him sha (dirty poop flush talk)
He was not there
He started badmouthing her even before she talked about his poor hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
meobizy:
Hermes should stay at home being a collective. He’s not needed on my TV screen.
Let biggy decide!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Amya:

Person dey build house for Ikoyi you dey talk I'd she has that kind of money . Go and price one square metre of land in Ikoyi and come back and tell me if Mercy isn't a billionaire. Orishirishi.

The way people throw this billionaire word around ehn.. hian.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel has not changed a bit, she is the same crazy lady in the DS on See Gobbe.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Amillionnn:
If not that Uriel grew up in the abroad, I swear she would have been a razz chic. They way she switches from abroadian to whatever she switches too is hilarious.

She said needle has chooked my hand. She said once she finished this task, she will feel will princess that hee fake American accent will disappear

It’s Igbo undecided
I do not speak or understand Hausa, Ibibio, Yoruba, but I do know when it’s spoken🙄

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Buhahahahahahaha Uriel oh!

Yan yan yan

She said she was trying to sew and pin chooke her because of Princess fake accent as she was trying to EARS drop.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cross nah confirm savage ooooo.....lol

Angel came to kitchen

Pere: do you miss her
Cross: who
Pere : angel nah
Cross: why I go miss her...do you miss Maria
Pere: hell ooo
Cross: I miss maria
Pere : haaa
Cross: hehen

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nawa oooooo

Women get problem oooooo.

Is the princess forming Americana accent for me ooo.

Neo na you do ds one oooo.

War ready .....I repeat War ready.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
UncannyGenius:
If she is bigger than Multichoice, why is she in the House? The Business Entity, Multichoice was existing when she was a kid and unknown. If you say that she is bigger, then her networth has to be hundreds of billions of dollars not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Do you understand?
I was being sarcasticgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel is like Joe in the monie point advert.
Same Uriel, Minor differences grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel finished ranting then Biggie decided to put himself in trouble again by asking "why are you upset with Princess".......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
You take things too serious. Of cos I know she’s speaking Igbo. I use some Igbo terms sometimes when I type and speak. I was referring to her mix of pidgin and Igbo which is why I said whatever.

Eeghe:

It’s Igbo undecided
I do not speak or understand Hausa, Ibibio, Yoruba, but I do know when it’s spoken🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Neo carry better jazz o 4 ladies on his case from IIebaye to Tolanibaj to Princess and Uriel.....Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Uriel is mad
Like, legit mad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na wahala oooo

Even biggie collect for uriel hand.

Babe vex sotey....she no even bother hear biggie go back to your sit.....she just vex commot.

Neo D**k must be sugar ooooo.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

To me,both of them are boring

Same Tbaj who gave Baye her biggest highlight? Tbaj is just chilled unless you look for her trouble. She always dey her lane.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I was being sarcasticgrin
Ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Amya:

Person dey build house for Ikoyi you dey talk I'd she has that kind of money . Go and price one square metre of land in Ikoyi and come back and tell me if Mercy isn't a billionaire. Orishirishi.

Billionaire

Do you know what a billion is?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
Men and brethren

The root cause of Kuku's erectile dysfunction revealed.... shocked

Grade 1 infection grin

Aguwanyi pls I'm begging you with everything in me, open a gofundme I will contribute any amount to help him get rid of those horrible boils caused by untreated infection

Nhazeru dear… you like this golden preek sha..
I know you are more worried than I am but worry not,he’s perfectly fine..

Adekunle is not like Sheggzs that is not man enough to disvirgin Bella..

Adekunle will phuck dumb bleeps like you for breakfast before proceeding to phuck Bella for lunch and then top it up with a 5 square meal made entirely from Shegzs sisters pvssy…and believe me, Shegzs will be so stupid to hail him for doing a wonderful job on u guys..

Diickk hunter oshi..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Seyi please go home. This old man attitude is boring and not needed here. I get that it’s annoying when people younger than you speak rudely to you but which one be my kid growing up and seeing this … why did you come here?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.