Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469793 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Same nonsense every season. Dumping used pads in public places. Dirty people 😡

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Na doyin get the tampon.

Why is she so bother if no be she do am.....nawa ooo

I think Cee C knows the person that did it.

Doyin ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Doyin always knows so much of Emotional intelligence and how people should approach issues, until it is time for her to apply her lessons on herself

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amya:
Doyin is being too defensive. She's a suspect.
And even if she's a suspect?

The way Venita handled it was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
COOL10:

Na LU children
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
COOL10:
Imagine if a Yahoo boy was in that house, no need to wait for biggie's 120 million, na just to carry all those tampons and give it to correct babalawo in kogi 😁🤣🤣🤣😭

Assuming Doyin still has any destiny left sha

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
AwesomeDuru:
And even if she's a suspect?

The way Venita handled it was wrong

How

Did she call anyone name ??

The guilt runs when no one is pursuing.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

Imagine if a Yahoo boy was in that house, no need to wait for biggie's 120 million, na just to carry all those tampons and give it to correct babalawo in kogi 😁🤣🤣🤣😭

🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
I told you guys it was Doyin that kept the used Tampon.

Nurse Pere just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Sorry if you feel offended but I can't be ashamed of my fave.

Oboy rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
so na Okpolor eye use the pad.
And she couldn't dispose it of properly.
Smelling thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shame on Doyin.

Haaa .....am highly disappointed in her for this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Infection!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Let's even forget about princess

It is tolani baj matter that suprise me ,she bleep off in this second chance oh

All her highlight this season is centralised around neo and boring conversations with him,did she come to the house because of neo

If the were even dating atleast we would have ship them for highlight, but this one is just some dry whispering conversations always

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bisola just confirmed in an interview that multichoice never called her and she would have been happy to return if they did .

This is for that user that was arguing the other day ,that Bisola and Tobi are bigger than the show 😁🤣🤣🤣😭

I told uoo you people, none of these housemates can reject a life changing call from multichoice.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
dominique come and see your fav ooo

Something wey she for just lock up about she go dey vex....nah she even cast herself.

The day is ruin for her......shame won't let her be free again in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pls who is Frodd talking about ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
This princess fake ass looks like a liability instead of an asset

The yansh be like say na tumor ,and it is located in her spinal cord not her waist, the ratio no correct at all

Had it been she didn't do this ass, her body would have bang , she would have had a figure of a model .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:
I no even know. I just dey confused.

I don see Alex, I don see Angel, I no just know..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amaka is not in the house again, o. Who did it?! Did Doyin set Amaka up the last time?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
omotolly22:
Let's even forget about princess

It is tolani baj matter that suprise me ,she bleep off in this second chance oh

All her highlight this season is centralised around neo and boring conversations with him,did she come to the house because of neo

If the were even dating atleast we would have ship them for highlight, but this one is just some dry whispering conversations always
Maybe they are dating outside the house. They secretly liked each other during LD but Vee and Prince happened.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Threebear:
Bisola just confirmed in an interview that multichoice never called her and she would have been happy to return if they did .

This is for that user that was arguing the other day ,that Bisola and Tobi are bigger than the show 😁🤣🤣🤣😭

I told uoo you people, none of these housemates can reject a life changing call from multichoice.
Source?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:

I think is angel........70% sure

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
omotolly22:
This princess fake ass looks like a liability instead of an asset

The yansh be like say na tumor ,and it is located in her spinal cord not her waist, the ratio no correct at all

Had it been she didn't do this ass, her body would have bang , she would have had a figure of a model .

What is this nah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Avedonn:
I told you guys it was Doyin that kept the used Tampon.

Nurse Pere just confirmed it.

Her yeye laziness no allow her carry her used tampon, what's with the gal sef.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
safarigirl:
I no even know. I just dey confused.

I don see Alex, I don see Angel, I no just know..

Na angel......70% sure.

They had a clash ds afternoon during the shopping.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Godoverevery:

Na angel......70% sure.

They had a clash ds afternoon during the shopping.

Angel and Frodd Na who Angel no go fight for the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adekunle and Princess,doyin and White money,Ike and mercy,seyi and CeCe, Alex and soma, frood and illebaye, kidwayya and Uriel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Their next task is to wash plates. They will wash as many plates as they can within 60 seconds. The top two teams will make it to the p

God abeg! I go just dey cry. Imagin washing plate finish and you no join for Top 2 teams .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Angel and frood beef , started from the outside,angel once said frood, left her stranded at a hotel,and now frood is explaining to seyi,how angel failed to turn up for an appearance,after collecting half a million

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.