Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1518475 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Seunomobo:

Well you do have a point, but picture both CeeC and Tasha slugging it out in a battle of both physical and verbal abuse, I don't see CeeC winning.
😂😂Tacha with her limited vocabulary. Can Tacha even go head to head with Tobi in a confrontation? Forget all those weaklings in Pepperdem set.

CeeC can follow you and abuse you for hours. You go sit down she'll sit down by your side and start asking questions just to provoke you.

I remember all these cuz my first fave ever in BBN was Tobi. Man literally saw hell.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kidd will tell everybody on the show about his 3 TV shows in UK.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
ChristoBam:

She fought with all of them with no real impression on them. If not for her being popular with fans, Mercy wouldn't even care about her a bit after the house.

CeeC fvcking made another housemate cry during Reunion lol. Abeg!

If I can remember, CeeC got two strikes, everything got reset in the final weeks. Then she got another two.

Maybe you need to refresh your memory with some old clips lol.

They literally brought Khloe back into the house just to antagonize her. One confrontation and Khloe knew she was no match.

CeeC doesn't argue with you then avoid you. She'll follow you and antagonize you till she's satisfied.

Omo, e be like say I'll have to agree with you all that CeeC is more toxic,however I sincerely felt Tacha was, but lotta u confirmed it's CeeC, and at this point I can't help but agree with you alll cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
thatigboman:
she's not the only one. Big brother show is a criminal enterprise. Extremely biased. When time come u will se, they will follow one idiot on camera from morning till night and forget that there are other housemates there.

I feel so too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Cecee and tacha are the same energy. To me sha. But i like tacha more. Tacha can be loving when u play with her.

But nobody talked abt tboss. Can cecee or tacha match tboss? I remember dat tboss started dis iron lady character in big brother

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
;
QueenSindel:
Gbam grin His was more than Just failing medicals sef cos he got locked up for theft and the organizers didn't want to continue their relationship with his filthy brand cheesy
grin u shaa. I wish they take him to awkuzu sars, so he will have no hope of seeing the light of the day ever again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kidd is talking about sharing kitchen duties when our resident chef is there with his utensils to start working

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
H2ho:

Real as rain grin
If Tacha come.
Timeline oooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:
Adekunle is looking more handsome this season oooo

Abi eye dey pain me
That's Bad Boy Deks cool not "Adekunle".

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
thatigboman:
I do. CeeC is my no 1 of all times followed by Erica
Your love for withcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If Tacha come.
Timeline oooo grin
U know the drill grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
ChristoBam:

😂😂Tacha with her limited vocabulary. Can Tacha even go head to head with Tobi in a confrontation? Forget all those weaklings in Pepperdem set.

CeeC can follow you and abuse you for hours. You go sit down she'll sit down by your side and start asking questions just to provoke you.

I remember all these cuz my first fave ever in BBN was Tobi. Man literally saw hell.

Chai, I don give up bayi ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lauryn

Come carry your boy ooo before he spoil Asake song finish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
I was in the london, I was in the Uk, I was in the Ottawa. I spent $50 just to waive at the london bridge

No matter the phonetics and English, you clowns will be bundled out like ojuelegba thief at the right time

WHITEMONEYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR THE MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Love800:
Cecee and tacha are the same energy. To me sha. But i like tacha more. Tacha can be loving when u play with her.

But nobody talked abt tboss. Can cecee or tacha match tboss? I remember dat tboss started dis iron lady character in big brother
what u guys fail to understand is that different seasons bring in different housemates, so their interactions with one another are always different.
Tboss that is a paedophile? Grandma's pursuing teenagers from miyonse to that boy fake housemate John or so as if her sinful life depends on it.
U can only compare tboss to katrina. Very stupid women calling themselves bosslay - one into children, the other into grannies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
H2ho:
Ya all pm me if beauty is coming angry

What about Ozoemena,tobi,erica and nengi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Seunomobo:

Well you do have a point, but picture both CeeC and Tasha slugging it out in a battle of both physical and verbal abuse, I don't see CeeC winning.

Then u don't know ceec ....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Stop comparing tacha to Cee c abeg abeg

Tacha that people were still able to look in her eyes and talk ??

The whole house was afraid of Cee c , Girl legit dragged the whole house to a stand still several times , remember her going off on tobi ?

We tobi fans saw hell and hellfire from Cee c

Please o , don’t compare Cee c to her wannabe abeg
I remember how she disrupted their premature celebration when they all thought she was gone.
CeeC walked into that place and everywhere became silent. Parry also ended that instant.

No one comes close abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Love800:

Tboss that'll cry if she gets into a crazy confrontation. Nah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:
Kidd is talking about sharing kitchen duties when our resident chef is there with his utensils to start working

White money better change strategy 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember how she disrupted their premature celebration when they all thought she was gone.
CeeC walked into that place and everywhere became silent. Parry also ended that instant.

No one comes close abeg.
After that fake eviction? 😂

Tobi and co were already codedly celebrating. Then she walked in majestically.

Crazy thing is, unlike Tacha, she didn't know if she was a fan favorite or not. She was just doing her thing.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

Your love for withcraft.
eyaa the insults ceec gave to that your hopelessly foolish Jack d piper tobi that is not man enough is still paining you. E go pain u tire, just watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2023
This WhiteMoney antics irritates me… sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Somie nwa!
I see you
Take it easy dwag grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Soma should be careful around Angel, before what happened to Sammie happened to him......cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
thatigboman:
eyaa the insults ceec gave to that your hopelessly foolish Jack d piper tobi that is not man enough is still paining you. E go pain u tire, just watch
Lol still throwing abuses at a Tobi that's presently living the dream of every housemate lol.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Ceec go beat craze commot from tacha jare tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

She fought with all of them with no real impression on them. If not for her being popular with fans, Mercy wouldn't even care about her a bit after the house.

If I can remember, CeeC got two strikes, everything got reset in the final weeks. Then she got another two.

They literally brought Khloe back into the house just to antagonize her. One confrontation and Khloe knew she was no match.

CeeC doesn't argue with you then avoid you. She'll follow you and antagonize you till she's satisfied.
Was it not even CeeC that people went to airport so they can beat her? grin
That babe is pure shege in flesh.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aw6793: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
I see uriel and ike shipping
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aw6793: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2023
This frood is annoying. He just dey do like all those jobless Igbo men
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2023
They have patched Adekunle up for this season, hope he will make sense a bit this time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aw6793: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

I. Violence we stan

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.