Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1552509 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Edu93:
Doyin has spent two hours on makeup..
chai. Fine girl Dr Doyin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Edu93:
Doyin has spent two hours on makeup..

Two more hours to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Doyin should take it easy pls. I'm feeling sad for her. The hate on her by Adekunle's people is too much.
Adekunle people gbuo gi Dia!
Useless man!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Seyi snoring by this time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Illebaye must show her pepper

Stupid ugly wall gecko

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

This afternoon unfortunately

She apologized and he forgave her unfortunately

They’re back to being cool unfortunately
A very unfortunate story
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
chai. Fine girl Dr Doyin

Na you make a doctor?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Adekunle is truly very very stupid. That's not an abuse, it's more of a compliment

I know

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Allnacruise:

Adekunle people gbuo gi Dia!
Useless man!
grin Adekunle people, una no dey tire?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Thatigboman is truly very very stupid. That's not an abuse, it's more of a compliment
If them set exam for u and Adekunle I sure say u go copy him itibolibor tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
These people Dey hear things oh! First Alex heard about Soma and Angel ship before she entered the house.

Now Cee c is talking about the jury. She heard about it and heard Ozo is one of the jurors. Kayode quickly comot am before she reveal more.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
It's CeeC's turn to win the 120M
If Titans,Spartans and ninjas come together for Cece,she’ll definitely win this show!
Meanwhile illebaye might become a finalist if she continues to play her game rightgrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ceec just told doyin of the eviction jury. That she heard that it's ex housemates that will evict people.
How exactly did she know about it?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Edu93:
Seyi snoring by this time
What is Seyi , Frodd and co doing on the show? I believe some of them lobbied to be included. It would appear that some of the top contenders declined and them they now had to settle for those who were available.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amillionnn:
These people Dey hear things oh! First Alex heard about Soma and Angel ship before she entered the house.

Now Cee c is talking about the jury. She heard about it and heard Ozo is one of the juries. Kayode quickly comot am before she reveal more.
how these guys hear things na waah. Kayode quickly switch cameras

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
omotolly22:

Exactly I don't understand why she choose Ghana accent

Even the top Ghanian actresses like Jackie appaih and yvonne Nelson are learning to make their accent perfect and remove the Ghanaian tongue

That is the accent ilebaye is trying to copy
She needs Ghanaian votes…just like Tachagrin
Smart girl!grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheEnforcer:
What is Seyi , Frodd and co doing on the show? I believe some of them lobbied to be included. It would appear that some of the top contenders declined and them they now had to settle for those who were available.
Nobody declined Mr man!!
Frodd and Seyi were both finalists in their season!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
My tayad is tayad
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
If them set exam for u and Adekunle I sure say u go copy him itibolibor tongue tongue
Adekunle is a kindergarten where I dey. For real, no be mouth. With him head like a very hungry giraffe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nobody declined Mr man!!
Frodd and Seyi were both finalists in their season!!
Only for him to come and be snoring like he did then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
But Kidd get sense sha.

He selected his lockdown peeps....tbaj and Neo....select cook so he won't go hungry ...uriel....select strict guy to help control hm's ....

Sharp guy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amya:
Come fes, is it Ileebaye that's sounding like a typical Nigerian babe or its another person? Where did the fake Ghananian accent disappear to? People are faking British or American accent, Ilebaye decided that it's Ghananian accent she wants to fake. People dey this world sha.
Guess you didn’t witness her fight with Angel, she sounded more Nigerian than Every other housemate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
For Cece to know about the jury,then this show has lost its credibility!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Avedonn:
Ilebaye is a selfish young lady. Imagine what Doyin went through just to protect her, but she cooked and couldn't even remember Doyin.

She has been giving Doyin attitude since last night just because Doyin asked to tell her the person that said something about her.

She refused to tell Doyin and she still giving her unecessary attitude.
Life is turn by turn, Ilebaye will get to everyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Altrarecords:

It's only natural that they try to befriend ex housemates but it's definitely not from ebuka season

It's from efe season that bbn started becoming mainstream here in naija which is why no housemates from ebuka time is relevant today

Ebuka, Gideon and katung r still very relevant
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Adekunle is a kindergarten where I dey. For real, no be mouth. With him head like a very hungry giraffe
Make we see your own head!
angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
It's CeeC's turn to win the 120M

Ade for the win o....but if ceec win I no mind...but na ade get the money ...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=Allnacruise post=124906299][/quote] Delete this ugly face. It is hazardous wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Doyin should take it easy pls. I'm feeling sad for her. The hate on her by Adekunle's people is too much.

Who r the Adekunle's people?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Taaa Sharrap With ur head like hippopotamus tongue tongue Na worwor people like u dey like bodyshame fine People for solace😁😁😁😁 I saw u last year and u no fine reach laycon sef talkmore of Adekunle Fine Boy Deks buhahahaha e pain am tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Doyin don't want to say I told you so. But I did.

Saw Cece giving you some helpful advice as per relations. cheesy

Mercy always talking like all the problem was from Ike in their ship, Ike no send her, really like that from him , she's going to say more nonsense, Ike just enjoy yourself.

Was supposed to support Ceecee but am skeptical, I would have to hold on .

Would have really wanted a ship for Uriel, but now an no longer interested in Neo for her, the guy is somehow

So far my support radar are high on Ike and Kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For Cece to know about the jury,then this show has lost its credibility!

Sincerely I can’t believe this

Cee c sef too talk

Maybe they told a few housemate because doyin doesn’t know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.