Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1519708 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No wahala,let her enjoy her new ‘coven members’ for now cos they’ll soon feast on her!grin

You mean like how Baye feasted on Doyin despite Doyin defending her against everyone she fought with? cheesy Doyin actually deserves grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

She won zilch fans

LMAO

She won plenty fans O, stop playing

She and Gen Z Baddie won fans.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2023
If for any reason,Baye is DQ today....this will be Beauty 2.0. Two weeks in the house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Whatever happens,illebaye will always be a top babe!
Biggy,please give her 2 strikes so that she’ll calm down a little bit but don’t disqualify her.
Mbok!

She cant be disqualified, 1 strike each for her, doyin and ceec.

Doyin stood in her way when big brother called her into the diary room

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:

Use ice blocks while doing the sucking.it hits different

Biggie must keep her.

Chai,you can take a man to different realms.what if ice isn't handy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Damn Seyi!!!

You are a waste of a man

Such a douche... talking about a woman's tampon. Damn! what a heck of a man is this dude. So irritating.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Seyi leave gossip for the girls. Ah!ah! You need to go and reflect how this game is flying over your head 😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2023
PrincessEstates:

She will be. Otherwise it would mean that Big Brother is passing across the message that housemates can get physical with themselves and there would be no consequences. Which would just make the whole show degenerate into Mortal Combat.

Because I was SO SURE that CeeC was going to give her back a dose of her own medicine after she dragged CeeC’s hair. But she controlled herself. So if people (CeeC for dragging her hair and using it to pull her close, & Doyin for choking her neck) can resist themselves from retaliating and laying their hands on her because of the repercussions involved, who does she think she is that she’ll not be disqualified?

Tacha got 2 strikes for pulling Mercy’s hair, which led to her disqualification when added to her previous strike.
The choking and continuous shoving of Doyin on its own already warrants 3 stiles.

2+3 = 5 strikes.
In other words as she think say na only she get shoko for head, by this evening she’s going to continue watching the other housemates from her screen in Allen Avenue. undecided

Lol. You dey whine...
The most Illebaye would get is 1 strike......
Person wey never even get warning before. Every other person that was disqualified had either a strike or warning prior....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
It's the way that charge and bail lawyer said Baye doesn't have any fanbase cos most fans will go back to their old faves. E go shock am

Ebuka you have just one job for me tonight...tell Ilebaye to sit down before that maltina bottle
E nor go too sweet!
Just keep illebaye till the end of the eviction until ebuka says she is safe!
Everywhere go scatter!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

She won plenty fans O, stop playing

She and Gen Z Baddie won fans.

I think baye won more esp with the gangup.ceec has an age long bad reputation already
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2023
See from what happened last night it's obvious that Ilebaye knows the game she is playing. She actually lost control when she dragged Ceec's hair then proceeded to hug Ceec hoping Ceec would get physical to push her off. Thank God Ceec dodged the bullet.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Old men in their 30s married men gossiping a 22 year old lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm happy that Pere, Cross, Kidd, Ike and all those elderly men that sat and conspired not to separate the ladies, none not even one of them will smell that 120m.

I will even prefer Adekunle to win than any of those pathetic loosers.
Fixed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Amaka came to defend her Level Mate on Twitter, dem wan murder her.

Most people are against ceec so who is doing the murdering
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Not Ceec saying that Ilebaye doesn’t have a fanbase 😂😂she has gained fans pass yours this very night my dear it will shock you #BB

Copiedgrin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Illebaye is playing Tacha,Angel and Cece’s scripts combined and you think she’s not a winner material?
Lmao!

Exactly what she said when they were talking about who stays. She’s not even aware. She thinks old fans remains with their old fav

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Women supporting women a nugom
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

It will shock her. Ceec will not even make top 4 this season, if ilebaye no win this season ehnn... we go cancel Multichoice straight

Ok ok ! Una don dey drink shekpe at this point . If CeeC no make top 4 who wan make am?
Talk about top 2 self.
On Colos ! On Colos!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO. No be you go tell Big Brother wetin he go do.

Jealousy Biggie was giving my baby Erica strikes because he was jealous of her multiple orgasms, gave my poor Ozo strike for writing love letter, but make dem no give Gen Z Baddie strike for pushing somebody and choking another person?

You people will not rewrite history. Biggie's house, Biggie's rules. CeeC was goading her, Ilebaye even did provocation because na she tell CeeC shut up first.

Trabaye has 2 STRIKES. Stop playing

Now you just hating as usual....
If Biggie does not disqualify Illebaye, go and call police....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
EmmyCC:
See from what happened last night it's obvious that Ilebaye knows the game she is playing. She actually lost control when she dragged Ceec's hair then proceeded to hug Ceec hoping Ceec would get physical to push her off. Thank God Ceec dodged the bullet.
Very disgusting, she must be disqualified.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Ok ok ! Una don dey drink shekpe at this point . If CeeC no make top 4 who wan make am?
Talk about top 2 self.
On Colos ! On Colos!

CeeC dey live old glory, people no even reckon with her for that house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

I think baye won more esp with the gangup.ceec has an age long bad reputation already

I don't know who won more , CeeC sha won fans because plenty people equally enjoy a bad bit-ch that can hold her own as much as people want a charity case.

They should sha get ready, because Baye has offended the whole house and they will come for her again. Na 120 Million dey line, some people will risk that strike if it means they can remove her permanently.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Dear Biggie
Do not yield to this soft strike/disqualification call
I beg you in the name of BBGod
Thank you Sir

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Please what was on Seyi’s head before this horrible dreads?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

CeeC dey live old glory, people no even reckon with her for that house

Ta! Stop lying

CeeC na easily Top 3 this season. Easily.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Okay I am ready for Seyi to be bottom four too
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now you just hating as usual....
If Biggie does not disqualify Illebaye, go and call police....

See this one, where did you see disqualification? Abi you have comprehension issues?

Better read my post again, be like the tears wey you dey cry no gree you read well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie
Do not yield to this soft strike/disqualification call
I beg you in the name of BBGod
Thank you Sir
Dey Play. The 'Baddie' brat is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Most people are against ceec so who is doing the murdering

Most people are against CeeC where?

Amaka has deleted the Tweet I am talking about O. If she was getting support, she for no delete.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Ta! Stop lying

CeeC na easily Top 3 this season. Easily.

Even whitemoney sef is thinking like this.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Kossyso:
Seyi leave gossip for the girls. Ah!ah! You need to go and reflect how this game is flying over your head 😂

He has taken over from Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
But Damn, the balls on that Illebaye girl..

Thought you guys said people were scared of CeeC.

The way illebaye, put her arms around CeeC, you just knew she was ready to suffocate her to death if this wasn't biggies house...

More reason I want her to stay . Mercy , White Money, Adekunle , Pere and Alex. Those ones need to collect one or two from my girl. Biggie too can collect a little something if e fumble grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
LordTheus:

Laycon did. Although it was unintentional, and he was none the wiser to how he provoked her. People don't just get angry like that out of the blue.

Laycon didn't provoke Erica. Erica was simply obsessed with Kidd. In fact, Laycon was the person whom Erica vented to, apart from using him to make Kidd jealous whenever she was angry at Kidd. She would tell Laycon that Kidd was unintelligent and immature whereas Laycon was more mature than him. In fact, she didn't turn down Laycon outrightly but continued to flirt with Laycon to use him to make Kidd jealous. She had even attacked Wathoni at one time because of Kidd. She couldn't attack Nengi but would rather go meet Laycon to vent and flirt with Laycon in her bid to make Kidd jealous.

That was Until Laycon started to withdraw from her after his friends advised him that Erica was only using him to make Kidd jealous and he was just delusional. So when Erica saw Kidd with Nengi at the party, she went with rage and there was no Laycon to use to make Kidd jealous, thus she transfered her aggression on several housemates which includes Laycon, Prince, Dora, biggies door etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.