Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488337 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chai! Strike is an humbler sha. Baye it's good you're chilled now but don't be too chilled so your new fanbases don't port.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Clement1111:

E sure die

Twitter people are on his case

If he wins HOH or Black envelope nko?
Say Na e sure die!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am so proud of CeeC and her growth. She is a Queen plus more, yes o..who no like can eat their hearts out

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

Top 3 this week
Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

Potential candidates that will be evicted by the Jury :
Princess
Tolani
Frodd
Seyi

People that survived but their results weren't impressive:
Benita
Ilebaye
Ike onyema
Pére the quack nurse

Most surprising result:
Cross

I will come back after the eviction 😁

When will you learn to stop with these theatrics?
They are hackneyed at this point.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chibabe005:

The conversation tire me .see doyin playing with illebaye hair

They are shameless
As far as they are concerned
Any way na way
They must get to the 120 million.
Yet they are judging ilebaye for her strategy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I think they evicted only 1 person because seyi is in the good books of the organizers

I might be wrong though

Abeg you people should rest with your agenda

We still have so many weeks to go , why evict two today ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Seyi Awolowo, next week, we will get you

If dem save am again nko ?

Seyi is actually not boring though

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

It's the audacity you've got to talk when Baye should have been beaten mercilessly for touching them in the first place.
as in!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Trustmea:
I honestly don't like the idea of using jury to evict housemate. If no be for this jury seyi for comot that house this evening

So Princess was the Kaisha here?
This no jig at all sha
lipsrsealed
The plan was bottom four- and they deliberate as we watch- and they fairly bounce two
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ilebaye should stop being a puccy and own up to her shitt. ‘I did what I did’ will earn her more respect and fear of these manipulative witches instead of all these sober yearns of ‘I was too drunk and I don’t recall anything’. These witches Ceec and Doyin go come start to dey manipulate am..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Psychedelia:

When will you learn to stop with these theatrics?
They are hackneyed at this point.

Na una dey bother with Threebea
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kossyso:

You have watched this show for so long. So I except you to easily get what I meant but if you don't get it, then forget about it.
if they were putting 4 or 5 up for eviction and she survives 3 or 4 times, they will know she's very strong.
But this one, they put up 17 and evicted 1, next week they will put up 16 and evict only 1 or 2, the housemates wount know those that are really strong outside.
I wish her all the best though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
CeeCidinho
♥️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
Ceec you're now pretending
You didn't want her to be disqualified because it would have been on your conscience?
Chaii

Look at doyin and Ceec now circling around ilebaye

As plan fail. They shamelessly went back to her.

I thought they would make the house unbearable for her?
All the ginger don die.
So what's all this shalaye?
Ilebaye jor
We are just happy you're safe.

Hopefully big brother clears the strikes soon dear kiss
Just wait and see the love they all will start showing her should she survive next week eviction. I know how this game works.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amillionnn:
And Ike and Princess wanted to ship o! So together they would have had what? 3. Kikikikikikiki

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I think they evicted only 1 person because seyi is in the good books of the organizers

I might be wrong though

Ebuka thanked Seyi on stage for answering to big brother’s call despite his busy schedule, you now want the organizer to disgrace such a person by evicting him this early?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Saltandwater:
Let the juries be voting then because there is absolutely no excuse for throwing people's votes to the gutters based on sentiment.

This is insane!

Nobody threw people's votes in the gutter. It is your votes that determined the bottom 2 after all.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
Cee: I wish he would have spoke first I would have told the real reason why we had beef.
It's about cross oh

But you were given opportunity to talk first??
Why didn't you say the truth then?

Thank you pere for standing up for Alex kiss
Azin ehn

The Werey talk say she for like say na her dem ask first.

Abeg no be her first speak,she for talk dat nonsense,make I see whether that Cross sef go dey follow her talk again

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ilebaye should stay away from Doyin the witch and Embittered CeeC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
a4turitoroman:
What happened to Ike fans

They failed him again, shem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
none of them is bigger than the show. The show that propelled all of them to limelight.
That's why I like Arsene Wenger's quote "no player is bigger than the club"
Wetin dem calk that boy Miracle was scolding Alex sey why she dey go for the show?Boy wey dey beg for votes to win so he can go to school dey believe sey he dey bigger than the show?Never fancied him from they one.all he did was knack Nina and try to con people with his fake pilot shirt he was wearing at the time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
dominique:
Chai! Strike is an humbler sha. Baye it's good you're chilled now but don't be too chilled so your new fanbases don't port.
Even if she’s as chilled as ice cream,We’ll still vote for her!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
carammel:
Seyi still has a personality though, Princess was too bland undecided, so it’s fair that they saved him instead.

Agreed! I'm really happy with this jury twist.
I mean, what the hell?! Seyi may not be popular, but he's much better than the bland Princess.
Come on!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Please let’s see if we can push CeeC and Adekunle off make Ilebaye settle for second first, we go plan how to deal with mercy next .

I’m not anybody’s fan o. My fanship is determined by how chaotic you are each week. This week I fit pick another fave sha. As the spirit leads but I want make Ilebaye sha reach final, she don give us plenty show grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
I really want a ceec or adekunle win

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Ilebaye should stop being a puccy and own up to her shitt. ‘I did what I did’ will earn her more respect and fear of these manipulative witches instead of all these sober yearns of ‘I was too drunk and I don’t recall anything’. These witches Ceec and Doyin go come start to dey manipulate am..

She has fallen into the trap now....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Even big eye doyin fans pass ike embarassed😕
Don't get it twisted
There's a difference between having fans and having voting Fanbase....

Na fans Ike get
Besides Doyin is still relatively fresh
Her season was just last year or so

So her voting Fanbase is still intact

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Near1: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

Top 3 this week
Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

Potential candidates that will be evicted by the Jury :
Princess
Tolani
Frodd
Seyi

People that survived but their results weren't impressive:
Benita
Ilebaye
Ike onyema
Pére the quack nurse

Most surprising result:
Cross

I will come back after the eviction 😁

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

The Jury only saw Bottom 2, so the "wow" was for Seyi. I'm sure they thought he was strong.

Anyway, better Princess than him. Seyi might be an irritant, but at least, he offers something in the house and pulls an emotion out of viewers unlike bland Princess.
DYG. Seyi is an irritant who doesn't know how to talk. He acts all righteous when he isn't. However, he gives us content more than beautiful bland Princess.

So he can stay another week. Hopefully, jury helps the viewers evict him next week IF he doesn't get immunity this week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Geezeem:
The brat is looking sober... cheesy
She thinks say na moi moi

I just need one housemate to trigger her for that final strike.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rahkman:
Make dem scrap this nonsense jury stuff
I agree!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
BadMaster:
Ilebaye should stay away from Doyin the witch and Embittered CeeC
Alex would have been a better ally than Cece and Froggy Doyin!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.