Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487215 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Geezeem:

I still don't understand why people don't vote for who they enjoy on the show? why will they expect Ike's fans to vote for him alone when they watch with their own eyes and enjoy him?

No be juju?

Most people actually don't vote. So most times, it's the housemates that did a lot preparation on ground before entering the house that get votes. An active team equals more votes. Ike I doubt did any form of preparation before going into the house. He also does not have an active handler for his social media accounts. His team have to sit up now and do what other people are doing.

I really want him to go far in this game. Hopefully, His name on the bottom 3 will put fire on the asses of the people that actually like him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Kukuruku cook that thing grin He cooks her in the house, she cooks him outside the house. And to think that Seycha was once a thing tongue

😂😂😂

Do me I do you man no go vex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bennytwin:
Hmmm
Be like this Adekunle is calculative o.
Overanalyses situations.

Thought he was real.
Pls na only Adekunle,Cee c or Cross I saw as real o. Adekunle dont prove me wrong.
Be u and stop unnecessary permutations and combinations.

Chai. It will now remain Cee c or Cross.

Have you considered that he is a naturally calculative person?

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you interpret "realness"? What if in my own reality, I am always calculating and I like to overanalyse situations? Does that then make me fake?

You people should take Adekunle as he is. He is not a perfect person, just like other housemates. He has his own flaws. Sometimes, he likes to calculate and analyse, sometimes, he will discuss other housemates and "gossip", that is him and that is how he lives.

Realness is not always carefree and nonchalant. Sometimes, realness is overkaku

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
This jury was a mistake

People are attacking Dorathy and Bisola for evicting Princess

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Spicywify: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
xammax:

Why should ceec win? That will fuel bad behavior…

Adekunle should win

I would like an adekunle win also.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:
Adekunle, If princess had been more quiet, viewers would not even remember her… grin

Your analysis is wrong on this one…

He kinda had a point. If she had humbled herself like Soma, who knows? Maybe dem for save her. But the minute she started talking about how she went home because of Bito, it was over for her…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just coming back from the streets of twitter and I’m just laughing. Some people are really pissed over there due to the jury decision to remove princess.
I don't know why Nigerians can't just get the concept of a jury. They can't leave someone with Zero content and chase someone that at least delivers on task presentations and has also collected drag for insulting people's parents. Seyi has more content than Princess. I wanted him to leave too, but I would rather watch him for one more week than watch princess continue being a furniture.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
xammax:

Why should ceec win? That will fuel bad behavior…

Adekunle should win
I support Adekunle, but I need to correct you on that bad behaviour thing.

Phyna that was shouting like agbéró last season, fighting, insulting, did she not win?

Miracle as well. Ideally and morally, people should have said having sex in the house, should have been enough for the voters to say, let's give another disciplined person.

Voters decided previous winners based on whatever they want irrespective of their characters in the house.

See Bisola that has been with MNET/DSTV since she came second behind Efe. People argued she should have won blablabla.

MNET will not rig. They allow viewers to determine winners, whether the person sef na yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Spicywify:
I hope Nigerians reward intelligence this year and not bad behavior.
A lot of people who voted phyna are regretting today.
A ceec or adekunle win will make sense.
Ceec might have wahala but she is quite intelligent
CeeC will win the show for sure

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you interpret "realness"? What if in my own reality, I am always calculating and I like to overanalyze situations? Does that then make me fake?

You people should take Adekunle as he is. He is not a perfect person, just like other housemates. He has his own flaws. Sometimes, he likes to calculate and analyse, sometimes, he will discuss other housewares and "gossip", that is him and that is how he lives.

Thank you safari cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
scondy:
I really want a ceec or adekunle win

But why are they more deserving than say, Cross, Alex, Kidd or even Neo?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you interpret "realness"? What if in my own reality, I am always calculating and I like to overanalyse situations? Does that then make me fake?

You people should take Adekunle as he is. He is not a perfect person, just like other housemates. He has his own flaws. Sometimes, he likes to calculate and analyse, sometimes, he will discuss other housewares and "gossip", that is him and that is how he lives.

💯
Aren't we all with flaws ? Nobody is perfect .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Spicywify:

I am referring to her intelligence though. The other females are not up to par.
Yes she has bad behavior, i am not even a fan of hers

I will prefer her winning than whitemoney and mercy though

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let’s be doing some game here. Guessing bottom 3 correctly and getting between 50- $100 weekly from me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bennytwin:
Hmmm
Overanalyses situations.

Thought he was real.
Pls na only Adekunle,Cee c or Cross I saw as real o. Adekunle dont prove me wrong.

Adekunle is yet to start calculating. Wait till he starts to look like he is starving or suffering from one ailment as a result of his over cacu. Then you can confirm.😎

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Watch Seyi and Frodd well. Those two don’t give a fukk. Infact, I think they will be happy if evicted. Their heads are not in this all star game at alll…

Lmao. They both like food. While Frood like woman in addition to food, Seyi doesn't like disrespect with his grin Seyi said he wouldn't like to see his child grow up and see him insulted by small children on TV. He said His child would know he gave the person wotowoto on TV, thus would fear him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Geezeem:

I still don't understand why people don't vote for who they enjoy on the show? why will they expect Ike's fans to vote for him alone when they watch with their own eyes and enjoy him?

No be juju?
A lot of viewers are easily influenced by the crowd. See my uncle now that is a serious Ike fan, man loves Ike like mad and he even voted Ike last week, today, he was telling me he will start splitting his votes between Ike and Ilebaye because "they're bullying Ilebaye", I told him that Ilebaye does not need his extra votes, he should give Ike

"Arisers" are one of the worst things to happen to the show, because why will you abandon the person you really enjoy to vote for someone you're normally indifferent towards because of Arising? Ilebaye is playing her own game, triggering people and then recoiling afterwards and una dey buy am, but Ike's plotting and stealing that you still enjoy is not deserving of votes

It irritates me to my core. Na me dey Sha help am vote. So, when he talks his own finish, me I will vote Ike with all his votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Lmao. True Sha
That's another angle I didn't consider

Ceec the shameless liar.
The girl no get shame
u go write epistle here tire. U will still be writing it on the finale when CeeC will be crowned the winner of the 120M. Keep writing

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
from my calculations, the voting this week was generally poor.

From 17 HMs up this week, the highest wouldn't get higher that10%

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Y’all are so funny with this pity party you’re forming for ilebaye. But I know it won’t last. That how many of you formed a pity party for Cindy that year all because of Ludo, saying the other girl was looking down on Cindy and voted her out only to find out after the show that Cindy was the one that was in the wrong. Talmbout bullying her as if she’s the youngest to ever come to the show.
Her only personality is being a “GenZ baddie” Her defenders can’t even state why they like her or what she contributes to the house apart from the bullying narrative they’re trying so hard to push

Please what is this ‘talmbout’ wey una dey always talk? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
I feel bad for princess though, she won’t forgive herself especially seeing that she isn’t meant to leave if not for the jury verdict. She just no get that luck embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Just coming back from the streets of twitter and I’m just laughing. Some people are really pissed over there due to the jury decision to remove princess.
I don't know why Nigerians can't just get the concept of a jury. They can't leave someone with Zero content and chase someone that at least delivers on task presentations and has also collected drag for insulting people's parents. Seyi has more content than Princess. I wanted him to leave too, but I would rather watch him for one more week than watch princess continue being a furniture.
This is my exact response earlier.

Seyi
Ike
Princess.

In the last 2 weeks, Seyi delivered more than the others.

1. The first wager in week 1 handled by Seyi and Alex. They both killed their roles

2. Yesterday on the 2sure task

3. Seyi has better chance of winning HoH than Ike and Princess, as he did multiple times in 2019, and was also a finalist

You viewers have their criteria for voting. They may even pick an olosho to win a show over a decent housemate.

May be MNET is trying to change narrative by bringing in jury

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

Most people I actually don't vote. So most times, it's the housemates that did a lot preparation on ground before entering the house that get votes. An active team equals more votes. Ike I doubt did any form of preparation before going into the house. He also does not have an active handler for his social media accounts. His team have to sit up now and do what other people are doing.

I really want him to go far in this game. Hopefully, His name on the bottom 3 will put fire on the asses of the people that actually like him.

I look forward to the year, voting will be taken away from fans... so we can watch this game without soft work

If not for the Jury who understands what this game is about, Ike would have gone home just like that!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Y’all are so funny with this pity party you’re forming for ilebaye. But I know it won’t last. That how many of you formed a pity party for Cindy that year all because of Ludo, saying the other girl was looking down on Cindy and voted her out only to find out after the show that Cindy was the one that was in the wrong. Talmbout bullying her as if she’s the youngest to ever come to the show.
Her only personality is being a “GenZ baddie” Her defenders can’t even state why they like her or what she contributes to the house apart from the bullying narrative they’re trying so hard to push

We just like her like that even with her less contributions to the house tasks...

When you give birth to your children and they appear less intelligent to other children, kindly discard them and go adopt far intelligent children just to suit yourself.....

I hate people telling other people how and why they should love some sets of people better than the other people, just cos of what they bring to the table.....Nonsense and ingredient

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ambber:
I am so proud of CeeC and her growth. She is a Queen plus more, yes o..who no like can eat their hearts out

So cliche.

Do you guys even know what growth means?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bennytwin:
Hmmm
Overanalyses situations.

Thought he was real.

Define realness?
I want to be believe it's relative...
Personally I think to be real is to be your true self..

What if that's how he is.... originality?

It's crucial that we stop seeing and judging people from the our own "prism!"

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Let’s be doing some game here. Guessing bottom 3 correctly and getting between 50- $100 weekly from me.
the one u offered threebear this week, how far

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
If Seyi is up this coming week and the jury pardon him again, Biggie and juries go collect

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
NLbabygirl:

The eviction show IMO should have been 75percent about the jury and the eviction process, and less of Miss Veek’s parts…

The jury was supposed to take viewers along in their deliberations.
Because we would have wanted to know why Bisola and Dorothy would vote Seyi over Princess
Mike’s own we understand - his Pepperdem housemate
There is also room for bottom pollers cheesy lobbying for votes, as in Survivor

Biggie do better, refine the method, I am sure it would work better
Cos we don’t want to have the usual final week voting. Take away power from the scammers who dropped money for iucs before entering the ous (Zainab’s voice)

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
NLbabygirl:

So apt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Celebrity Chef Whitemoney doing his thing 👌😎

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is a clear picture of Ebuka drip this evening

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.