Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470220 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Alphagan:
Soma

grin grin

Is this game or some mental ish? I’m curious

Kayvee started like this
They should have a punching bag in that house so peeps can punch and let go negative energies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Them don break Soma. What u get flowing with a player

Biggie should call him into the DR something is going on with him, we have another Kayvee on our hands.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2023
UncannyGenius:
The guys you criticized that got me to reply you. Up General Pere, Up Oba Waya.

Who criticized Pere and waya ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma needs to ask cross

Cross need to update baba about demon angel.

Pere shouldn't have told angel what soma said in the toilet ......pere dey Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma a soft niggy trying to be tough. Sammy suppose teach am lesson
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma needs to ask cross

Pere shouldn't have told angel what soma said in the toilet ......pere dey Bleep up
Pere na instigator nawww
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma needs to ask cross

Pere Bleep up by letting angel know ,someone soma claims to love ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma needs to ask cross

Pere no send anyone.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

What’s wrong in reporting to angel who soma likes ?

If pere didn’t report to angel una go still say na bad guy

Nothing pere will do to please most of you

Hope yuu watching and heard wat Pere told angel......

He said angel ur guy dey cry and shout for bathroom say keep ur head in the game don't let any girl mess ur game up. Now angel is annoyed....

Y will he go tell angel, no brother code at all. Ur guy dey cry for bathroom saying encouraging words to himself and you go tell the gurl...
Pere is my fav during Shine ur eyes bt wat he did dis morning no too pure...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Allyson didn’t tag Adekunle a rapist/pervert like Venita did!
See eh,if Adekunle decides to withdraw from that unstable Venita,she’ll slander and ruin his game like Mercy did to Ike!
I know he’s not stupid but Venita is shameless o!

You are funny.how will her slander ruin his game? Nothing venita says or do can weaken his fanbase,sticking with venita actually weakens his base
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie should call him into the DR something is going on with him, we have another Kayvee on our hands.....
He needs to let his emotions out. But y is he crying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Mumu man grin
Watin dey worry dat one , dem need Person to tell u say angel dey demonic possessed?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma on you and Angel matter, I support her. You cast big time. You ought to know the kind of person she is. Why you no learn from Sammie and Kayvee? You naively thought that she is a ship material. Shame no dey catch you, you dey collect advice from woman. Soma, YOU FALL MY HAND AND THAT OF YOUR FELLOW GUYS IN THE HOUSE, BIG TIME! You no suppose dey that House. No be by force to enter Ship.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
It may seem as though Angel has realized how insignificant she is especially besides Ilebaye and now she is trying to ignite that real hot girl bull-shit.

Venita is whispering as I type Biggie do the needful. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma is having panic attack he should have just headed to the DR to calm down...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Amya:
I don't think anyone that follows this show religiously will stan Ilebaye. I doubt anyone who sees her antics will warm up to her. Social media watchers on the hand just go with the loudest name they hear.

Keep crying tongue tongue tongue

My 2500 votes this week is for Ilebaye!!!

We'll keep surprising people like you.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Alheeri:

Y will he go tell angel, no brother code at all. Ur guy dey cry for bathroom saying encouraging words to himself and you go tell the gurl...
See everyone is blaming him cos angel Don tell everyone na Pere tell amm
Hope u watching shaa
Immediately our women game ended I switched over

Soma needs to be a man abeg ,at times I wonder if that dude is 31
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Momma venita calming Soma down. Mehn dude is so tensed up. I come dey pity am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Threebear:
Amauche's fans seem to have risen from the ashes 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder where they've been hiding.

Maybe in those cheap suitcases she came into the house with 😁

She's always had a decent fanbase, she and ilebaye will vie for 5th spot with whity
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Abeg this one no be angel fault

Maybe not her fault but she was a trigger.

Soma is too blame for all this..........he isn't sure of himself.

In the other way.....I think ds a game for pity.

Seeing princess go yesterday is also making him scared.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma has got anxiety disorder
Now he has panic attack

First time I’m seeing this

Mental health should always be assessed before anyone goes into bbn….. hiaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Amya:
I don't think anyone that follows this show religiously will stan Ilebaye. I doubt anyone who sees her antics will warm up to her. Social media watchers on the hand just go with the loudest name they hear.

True but a lot of neutrals will be drawn to her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Some one should tell soma to grow some balls and stop disgracing his lineage.

Like wtf is wrong with him, that format don cast, he should try another strategy. What a man boy angry

U get am, na another scope to get pardon this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2023
ukaface:
Soma has got anxiety disorder
Now he has panic attack

First time I’m seeing this

Mental health should always be assessed before anyone goes into bbn….. hiaaaaa

It's panic attack which was triggered by anxiety, Venita understands this and helping at the moment while others don't give a shyt.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Immediately our woman game ended I switched over

Soma needs to be a man abeg ,at times I wonder if that dude is 31
I tire for the guy. The guy no vet Angel despite of the available Info within his fingertips. Is it that he wasn't in Nigeria in 2011?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Godoverevery:

Maybe not her fault but she was a trigger.

Soma is too blame for all this..........he isn't sure of himself.

In the other way.....I think ds a game for pity.

Seeing princess go yesterday is also making him scared.

Lol

That soma guy sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Does this boy think he can cry his way to the finals abi what?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.how will her slander ruin his game? Nothing venita says or do can weaken his fanbase,sticking with venita actually weakens his base

Staying with Venita won’t weaken nothing

He’s already having shippers arising

His fanbase is increasing

This is another side of Adekunle and we’re here for it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Does this boy think he can cry his way to the finals abi what?

It’s becoming irritating

He needs to get the fvck out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2023
bunnae:
Soma is an idiot. Scary behavior

The boy is having a mental breakdown while angel is dancing happily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Venita the therapist. But what’s the essence of friendship when they careless about you at your most vulnerable moment? Why won’t Angel go and speak with Soma?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Alheeri:

Hope yuu watching and heard wat Pere told angel......

He said angel ur guy dey cry and shout for bathroom say keep ur head in the game don't let any girl mess ur game up. Now angel is annoyed....

Pere is my fav during Shine ur eyes bt wat he did dis morning no too pure...
Are you just realizing that Pere is an instigator?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: GeeM and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.