Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469169 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Which stupid strategy! To get mercenaries votes or what Lmao
Your type get stuck in the past

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:
See Nengi and her fat face for Guinness advert..
Squirrel facegrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mercy is loosing relevance.
Make she let us hear word abeg.
Which one is pardon me else I'd take it personal when we see outside.

Dry joke

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wondering who they will pardon this time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Allnacruise:
When other housemates do it..Na strategy/Scheming

When it's Adekunle...Na over calculation

All of Una no fit die well!

Ignore jare ...awon haters

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Eeghe:
Is this a veiled threat?
If the girls all pardon Mercy eh?
lipsrsealed
shocked
Don't mind her. She's subtly threatening her "girls" in the house.
Psychological warfare at its best.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Avedonn:

She told Adekunle yesterday that she rejected Pere advances outside.

Even when Pere was asking her about her ship with Adekunle, she told him that she like Adekunle and she don't like people easily like that and Pere said yes true.

But what I still don't understand is the hatred towards Pere.

She was the one that told some of the housemates that Pere was a military nurse which got Pere angry.
From the look of things,na she dem reject.

If she truly rejected Pere na Pere suppose dey carry her for mind. But reverse is the case.

Which prolly means Pere didn't give her something she wanted outside the house or she was rejected by Pere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tonnyray:
I was referring to the pardon me.
biggie is allowing them to strategist, he will still call them to the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle scheme oo
Talk everything you want to talk about
It’s a game, there is no single saint in that house.
If Pere who is planning disqualification for his fellow housemates can be seen as a schemer, by every means, be a schemer as well.

Enough of all these bullying of Adekunle, let the young man breeeeevvvvee

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yoyo bitters na you,no be alcohol,na you.

We no you well well, we're familiar with ur toxic, bitter and vile attitude
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Chetup abeg. You are angry all the time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
thatigboman:
biggie is allowing them to strategist, he will still call them to the diary room
If there is a tie in the pardon me please, it's a nullity.
Meaning no one gets pardoned.
Do you understand now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Soma turns everything to a song 😂

I think it helps him cool off. He sings more when he's angry, sad, nervous and worried

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
Pere see yourself now! Even with your scheming and bribing of 200 monei whatever dem no still call your name.

You need to do better than this rubbish scheming and backstabbing. Who told you to play the game like this?
Pere is a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Everytime ceec is defending her bad behavior
We are all stressed that's why we are cranky and going off.

I've never seen whitemoney go off this season? Isn't he stressed too? And so many others too?

Big brother remove the camera abeg and start the pardon me please.

Thank you

It's better to watch a sleeping Frodd than hear nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle is the most talked about housemate on this thread

Adekunle is a force

Nobody comes close

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Soma turns everything to a song 😂

I love it
And the song will be nice to listen to too

He's very talented.
He's good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Squirrel facegrin
I thought we agreed to forgive and move on
Why have u not forgiven Nengi..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
Na wa
Adekunle talking about to survive in this show you need to do it on your own and a lot of housemates can't
Adekunle said ilebaye can't do it on her own
He said this is not the ilebaye he knows
This is ile.
He said only a few people in this house can stand on their own and he gave an example
of whitemoney
He said whitemoney came to tell him that he said good things about him so he also said let me be honest with you whitemoney. He said something about what he told whitemoney but I don't remember.
He said if camera looks at him when whitemoney is talking, he's always sitting with his hand on his jaw.
He said one day whitemoney was talking about cars that he sells, he asked whitemoney for the price of a car and whitemoney didn't know
Adekunle said then he just kept quiet because he has gotten what he wants.
He said he doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't want to spoil whitemoney's game.

Venita said she's tired of listening
Adekunle laughed and continued

Adekunle said unfortunately for Whitemoney.
Whitemoney is the one person that he Adekunle paid attention to his after show story

Adekunle my dear. What is the point of this story?
You can't spoil anyone's game there. Rather na your own go cast.

Oooops, Whitemoney added selling of cars to his long list of jobs? grin. I will never forget his intro during his season. The jobs be like a page from yellow pages... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
But why Ike no pick frodd as bff
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
jenifer007:
Adekunle is the most talked about housemate on this thread

Adekunle is a force

Nobody comes close

At allllll…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They don begin pardon am again.....

Yes ooo, four pple Don call him name😀😀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
damiviolet:

Na wetin me sef dey wonder o. I been think say Frodd na him guy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maybe big brother is waiting for the top of the hour to start pardon me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle has lost all his competitive drive .
Delilah don shave em head finish 😁🤭

Congratulations to Ike.

It would have been a big shame if we lost one of the most entertaining housemates in the house so early in the game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Aguwanyi:

At allllll…

Teamie 💕

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
damiviolet:
Na pussy ass nigga na!! If Oba Waya and General Pere reason him he is gone cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Uriel why are you lying on whitemoney and looking at him like this?
I'm still scared of Uriel being around whitemoney after she went off on him about the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Uriel dey try tap into Otamieme fan base. Na today? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Frood,may be thinking of his wife and baby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
Uriel why are you lying on whitemoney and looking at him like this?
I'm still scared of Uriel being around whitemoney after she went off on him about the kitchen

Today na nominations. You be will see all kinds of weird things…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Geezeem:

You think it's possible or easy to change over a few months? Just like that?

One of Adekunle's character we have seen on the show, is who he is....the gossip one or the bad boi own.

He is faking one

Na old wine in new bottle he wanted to pull off but his village people sent him Venita grin

Change for what ....the way he was took him to the finals and brought him back to all stars ...can't say same for your fave ....there is nothing wrong with adekunle ...character wise he tops all ur current and past faves ....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.