Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,471 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1542523 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

This sounds like a bleaching cream though cheesy

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You’re welcome my deargrin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wetin I know for woman cloth.....cheesy grin cheesy

Na cloth be those one she wears for your eye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cross thought I’m is spelt Am until Soma correct am grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Godoverevery:
Note: ladies this isn't to body shame anyone....just an honest question for my fellow guys....before I start seeing misogynist BS.

Guys does this mercy ass tickle your fancy??

Cos to me honestly I don't no why people go crazy about it.....just seeing it on my screen and it doesn't look sexy to me at all.

The answer is simple.

You're prejudiced for the singular reason that you know she's had work done. Her doctors did a perfect job and no one would know unless they were told.

The fact that you already know about the procedure and your apparent dislike for such persons means that your judgement cant be trusted.

Read up on Confirmation Bias or Outcome bias.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

This sounds like a bleaching cream though cheesy

Or Amatem softgel like 1 of the housemates said few nights ago

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Godoverevery:
Note: ladies this isn't to body shame anyone....just an honest question for my fellow guys....before I start seeing misogynist BS.
Guys does this mercy ass tickle your fancy??
Cos to me honestly I don't no why people go crazy about it.....just seeing it on my screen and it doesn't look sexy to me at all.
I actually find it repulsive.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Always arguing .And talks like she knows everything. Turn off
It disheartens people {like me} trying to like her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
It’s not even about classy or bush. Beauty is Beautiful, charismatic with an endearing personality and Ofcourse, classy too. She also knows when to speak and when to shut up.

Doyin has a serious problem. She is terribly insecure, envious of her friends and always in everyone’s business like she’s trying so hard to fit in.

She also hides behind being blunt and honest, but in truth, she is very rude and repulsive.
That’s why all those guys she asked out, who were desperately in need of a ship would rather hold body than settle for her.

She’s also a social climber and desperate to date London boys or be affiliated with influential people. We could see how she kept hyping Beauty when they weren’t even close and also became counselor for the Ikoyis.

I don’t know her childhood background but it seems like she was lonely growing up, bullied for her looks or maybe a case of a girl from an average home that attended a school for elite.

She reminds me very much of Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl series

Eeghe:

How is Beauty a better person than Doyin though?
You guys are funny
I see people hailing Beauty as classy and Doyin as bush and, it never fails to crack me up cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Good to see Soma back to his usual self, I just really hope he doesn't suffer another panic attack again, its really sad watching him go through that in front of Africa......

If a miracle happens and he survives on Sunday, anxiety attack go catch am again on Monday. Na only on Mondays Soma dey cry angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wetin I know for woman cloth.....cheesy grin cheesy

Finally!!!!!!
I've been wondering if you're a man or woman
I know there was a time you said it here but I couldn't remember
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yakahot:

She’s also a social climber and desperate to date London boys or be affiliated with influential people. We could see how she kept hyping Beauty when they weren’t even close and also became counselor for the Ikoyis.

I don’t know her childhood background but it seems like she was lonely growing up, bullied for her looks or maybe a case of a girl from an average home that attended a school for elite.

On point. Except that she didn’t go to any school with kids of the elite angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:
Waw task: Wash and win

Team Classic: Adekunle, Kiddwaya, Mercy, Venita, and Seyi.

Team Colorful: Doyin, Ilebaye, Whitemoney, Frodd, and Angel.

Team Waw Amazing: Soma, Ceec, Uriel, and Pere.

Team Dazzling: Ike, Tolani Baj, Neo, Alex, and Cross

What's the task about
I see them writing stuffs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yakahot:
It’s not even about classy or bush. Beauty is Beautiful, charismatic with an endearing personality and Ofcourse, classy too. She also knows when to speak and when to shut up.

Doyin has a serious problem. She is terribly insecure, envious of her friends and always in everyone’s business like she’s trying so hard to fit in.

She also hides behind being blunt and honest, but in truth, she is very rude and repulsive.
That’s why all those guys she asked out, who were desperately in need of a ship would rather hold body than settle for her.

She reminds me very much of Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl series

No she doesn't. She is actually worse than Doyin. I used to be angry watching them prepare for a task where only her ideas were right. The worst part would be that screechy voice. At least Doyin talks normal grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
CeeC is not safe o, Biko, edakun o.
All spartans and non-spartans alike, na beg I dey beg for votes o. May God help Una too

Thank you o

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:
Adekunle has successfully infiltrated the pepperdem cult and he is scattering it subtlety.

Frodd isn’t particularly happy with Venita for not nominating him for pardon me.

Perhaps that's why he is close to venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ambber:
CeeC is not safe o, Biko, edakun o.
All spartans and non-spartans alike, na beg I dey beg for votes o. May God help Una too

Thank you o
CeeC is safe
Together with Mercy and Ilebaye!

Adekunle is currently dragging 0.% with Seyi

Vote Adekunle!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Those of una wey talk say Frodd is the richest housemate this year, so man hold serious dough but chose to leave his heavily pregnant wife to be alone and deliver his first child while he dey here dey do Wawu and Hamatem softgel task. Does that even make sense? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't know what Team Soma, CeeC, Uriel, Pere and Cross are doing, but they sound like they know what they're doing, so, I'm rooting for them.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Frodd and Playing the Victim Card You are already a made Man One of the Richest and influential Housemates in BBN right now You have already gotten the Pardon me Why are you attacking Venita because She didn't pardon you again?after all Last week He also didn't Pardon Soma.

Even if He wasn't pardoned and is evicted He will Stl be fine Can't He allow other Housemate Who are in the bottom Rung of the Ladder to make it too? Same with those past winners who came for the Show again Shouldn't they have declined?? Which Kind greed be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

What's the task about
They are working on their presentations.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Those of una wey talk say Frodd is the richest housemate this year, so man hold serious dough but chose to leave his heavily pregnant wife to be alone and deliver his first child while he dey here dey do Wawu and Hamatem softgel task. Does that even make sense? 🤔

People Dey travel abroad leave pregnant wife ,the case of frodd shouldn’t be that of an issue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

It's the only closes thing we have to "reality" show ship happening organically. A chaser and a runner

The unpredictability is what I like, the chase... the uncertainty. Plus the two are good looking people

The rest of them ships are theatrical

I honestly don't care for any ships in that house. I appreciate Perelex, because like you said, they're two good-looking people, but I would have preferred if the chase was actually honest, which it isn't.

You're correct in saying the other ships are theatrical, I'm just not feeling any of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Frodd and Playing the Victim Card You are already a made Man One of the Richest and influential Housemates in BBN right now You have already gotten the Pardon me Why are you attacking Venita because She didn't pardon you again?after all Last week He also didn't Pardon Soma.

Even if He wasn't pardoned and is evicted He will Stl be fine Can't He allow other Housemate Who are in the bottom Rung of the Ladder to make it too? Same with those past winners who came for the Show again Shouldn't they have declined?? Which Kind greed be this?

Don’t mind him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

Perhaps that's why he is close to venita
Yes Venita vs Frodd
Next and most anticipated one is Venita vs Mercy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:
While I was saying Tolanibaj should mingle, she has been making friends tho. Neo & Kidd are her Lockdown friends. She's bonded a bit with Ike over the coins heist plan, as well as the fact that they're both Americans. Mercy & Venita are also her friends. She loves dancing with Alex. She should try bonding with more. I hope she bonds with the likes of WM, Cross etc since she chats with them at times. She chats with Adekunle at times too. She should also bond with more girls and guys, regardless of Neo having problem with the guys.

Her personality doesn't seem to like wahala but If anyone give her negative energy, the person go collect wotowoto grin
True
She seems laid back and chill

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

What's the task about

They're to do a presentation (spoken word I believe)

And the poem they're writing, they're to spell AMAZING WAW EFFECT with the poem.

So, they start like:

A-re you still doubting who I am?
M-e, a Star, in an All Star Season

Continue like that, until they spell the AMAZING WAW EFFECT

*The example is how Team Waw (Soma, Pere, CeeC, Uriel, Cross) are starting theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Maybe in preparation for tasks because she’s smart, driven and opinionated.

Doyin makes a big deal out of small issues and argues about almost everything. She ends up saying things she shouldn’t most of the time.

Sanqa:

No she doesn't. She is actually worse than Doyin. I used to be angry watching them prepare for a task where only her ideas were right. The worst part would be that screechy voice. At least Doyin talks normal grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
I know nothing about her😂😅

Wotowotoman:

On point. Except that she didn’t go to any school with kids of the elite angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Please how do you know Frodd is one of the richest housemates? Have you seen his bank account? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

They're to do a presentation (spoken word I believe)

And the poem they're writing, they're to spell AMAZING WAW EFFECT with the poem.

So, they start like:

M-e, a Star, in an All Star Season

Continue like that, until they spell the AMAZING WAW EFFECT

*The example is how Team Waw (Soma, Pere, CeeC, Uriel, Cross) are starting theirs.

Oh nice

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Beauty and class in same sentence?

Once a Kolo always a kolo. I watched one episode of her show "my beautiful life" and the way she snapped at her domestic staff made me realize it will take a lot of hard work for her to be ok.
Class can never fight for man
Class no dey abuse people physically and otherwise.
Class no dey gaslight people that she has abused
I'm glad that Groovy stood up to beauty at the reunion and told her yes you were abusive to me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.