Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488624 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
LordTheus:

I modified my post and did exactly that before I saw your mention. LoL.

As time goes by, I realize more and more how underwhelming Phyna actually was as a winner. If I had ranked them during Christmas last year, she'd have probably been dragging second with Mercy for me.

Her post BBN antics did it for me. Razz and dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
OldBeer:
Not when there are alpha women like Lambo, Angel and CeeC.

What is alpha about angel? Just say you like her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

Everyone knows CeeC's popularity grew with the show. By the final week she was at her prime.

Because of Agenda you posted polls from random weeks during double wahala. But didn't post the final week.

A top 3 of Miracle, CeeC and Tobi is still the toughest in BBN. Everyone thought they had a chance. I thought Tobi would win as we didn't even really test strength going into the final and Tobi was crazy popular.

Ceecee's prime and she couldn't defeat Miracle. Lost by a whopping 10% margin. grin grin

Maybe you didn't watch Pepper Dem season but Mike had a very huge fanbase. Yet Mercy destroyed him in the finale and made Frodd, Omashola and Seyi look like jokers.

Mercy literally had a Peter-obiesque support in a season where Tacha had millions of supporters. Mercy had fans fighting on the street for her, exchanging blows and risking their lives just to put her posters and banners on the wall.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

More like Pity votes fans.

If Laycon was in Pepper Dem, he wouldn't have seen top five.

You clowns don't get it. Laycon's fame rested on the Erica treatment which led to sympathy and pity votes and then band-wagoning.

Mercy's fame rested on neverending content, unwavering realness, unabashed sexiness, and pure, unadulterated class; from her dressing to how she carried herself. She's was the epitome of captivating feminine power, even caging and taming a strong male personality like Ike.
Mercy was loved from the moment she stepped into the house. Your laycon was insulted and mocked, until the pity votes started pouring in.

Please don't compare a real game player and deserved winner of the show with someone who won sympathy votes because some girl rejected him
Balderdash!
Laycon fame started right from the stage!
Stop playing

Erica got her fame through friendship with Laycon

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:
I dey with General throughout this season.

grin

Stick with Angel na 😂

He's a field marshall not general

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

He's a field marshall not general
Shut up.

Thanks as you do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Craddock:
Shut up.

Thanks as you do so.

Yabaleft escapee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Everything about White money is making me laugh

Seeing him on the floor right now is funny
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Na lie

See your girl

I just dey pity soma in advance
goddammit this girl is sexyaf
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Big brother is dragging this hoh game, just 2 housemates down in one hour! At this rate, they will not even be through by 10pm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Allnacruise:

Balderdash!
Stop playing

Dont mind that moniker. In fact Laycon is the quickest and most obvious BBN WOAT right from day 1. WMoney comes second in this regard. And this is why I'm happy Laycon didnt come because it would put the others including Mercy herself at a massive disadvantage. Laycon was a full 71-day Tsunami.

It's like saying Wmoney won because of pity votes from his fight with Pere. That's classic revisionist agenda.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Esther and Jaypaul in the Nexus Advert
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
dominique:
Big brother is dragging this John game, just 2 housemates down in one hour! At this rate, they will not even be through by 10pm
He should consider viewers ooo

We are wasting data and fuel to watch ooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
LordTheus:

MY BBN winners ranking. Number 3 and 4 are interchangeable:

Miracle
Mercy
Laycon
Efe
Phyna
Whitemoney

Had to place emphasis on "MY" before rabid fans start pouring spit in my face. 😂
Mine :
Miracle
Mercy
Phyna

Laycon

Efe

Whitemoney

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
mediocre:

I’d put Phyna after Efe. Otherwise, agreed.

Laycon is my number one,mercy bottom
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
dominique:
Big brother is dragging this John game, just 2 housemates down in one hour! At this rate, they will not even be through by 10pm
I'm telling you. I'm already tired.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Isn't it too early for Toxicity...Damn ! It's not even 24 hours since the show started

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Ceecee's prime and she couldn't defeat Miracle. Lost by a whopping 10% margin. grin grin

Maybe you didn't watch Pepper Dem season but Mike had a very huge fanbase. Yet Mercy destroyed him in the finale and made Frodd, Omashola and Seyi look like jokers.

Mercy literally had a Peter-obiesque support in a season where Tacha had millions of supporters. Mercy had fans fighting on the street for her, exchanging blows and risking their lives just to put her posters and banners on the wall.

I think you meant to say mercy had a buhariesque fanatic support base afterall buhari won and Pandora fan base took him to a third

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Allnacruise:

Balderdash!
Stop playing

And kid.laycon was crowned from stage like mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Giel:
Frodd
1st highlight is him and mercy dancing during the chiwawa fight between Tacha and omashola grin

2nd highlight always being up grin

3rd highlight using the ultimate veto power

Nice! I like this...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Be like biggie don scrape the game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Imagine comparing the toxic dwarf with Queen Mercy.

911k followers vs 192k followers

And the dwarf had 1 year more time to grow her followers. Still got outshined by woman that came a year later.

LMFAO

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
They're restarting the game😩😩😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Giel:
LoL, Angels highlight is how she entered top 6

And she's still dragging us that said they snuck her in grin grin
That's her only highlight
No much time since hoh is in 50 mins

That day was a day to remember ... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Biggie is starting afresh. That game was useless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rossycee:
Biggie is starting afresh. That game was useless

It’s the same game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Clement1111:
Whitemoney - The two days when pere banned me from the kitchen during our season was one of the horrible days of my life..

No vex oooo

Loooooool.... WM fell sick on those two days... He looked so saaaad... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
mediocre:
A lot more people will be as confused as Uriel. Big brother isn’t explaining it properly

He listened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

Your takes are so terrible. People were already crying about bandwagon for Laycon since day 2 of the house. That was even before Laycon and Erica started conversing. So what's with the lies?
You get time to dey reply.
That one still thinks icons are bandwagoners
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

Yabaleft escapee
I guess that's where you and your family reside.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Titaniumental:
Doyin - He's a good person
Tolanibaj -did i say he's not?
If i start to talk, i will give you gist and screenshots, he's a scam

He's a nice guy but he cursed me, a scary kinda curse, my maid was surprised. He comes to my house, we cook and give him food,
I was even giving him money here and there, 10k, 20k

Abeg who be the He in this convo

Choi, thanks for the update oh...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wdacharley(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
I wonder bro
garfield1:

What is alpha about angel? Just say you like her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.