Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491632 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:
Pere wins the football game for his team

Congratulations to team Pere

The people's General! grin
You are doing well

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don't trust this Venita/Neo beef, it looks too intense, like it's staged. The funny thing is that after Vee they seemed to be close. Their huge quarrels usually start from nothing. I pity Adekunle coz he is getting in deeper, Neo is even discussing it with him now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Soma and Angel are cute to watch. Angel is more level headed with him unlike Sammie

She was younger. Now experience wan tear her eyes. She’s doing it tactfully. She’s so going to deal with this boy man.. angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:
Adekunle on this Venita and Neo talk again? lipsrsealed

Allow! angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
cloud01ice:
Ion know why ilebaye fans are so bleeped up they can't even see her game?
Ughh 😔
😂WTF are you rambling about? I'm actually really curious. Cuz nothing's happened this evening to cause this incoming tears.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

I needed it urgently at the time plus his delivery time was the best

I was mad tho cus I bought it at 770 in June

Our country is already something else bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Our country is already something else bro
I just hope people start saving in dollars or try to earn in dollars for now

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
cloud01ice:
Ion know why ilebaye fans are so bleeped up they can't even see her game?
Ughh 😔
What if they do but still like it? Every supporter is doing that. None of the faves is perfect, but fans stand by them. All of them have strategies, you just choose the one that works or you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:

The people's General! grin
You are doing well
He is tempting me to vote for him this week due to plenty bragging rights but mbanu

I am keeping my votes till when he really needs them

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
E be like say na kumbaya these people come sing this season o. Week 3 and nothing major to talk about. No correct gbas gbos, no vawulence. E come be like say na family reunion these people come do angry

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
I ain’t care what y’all fink..

Tolanibaj is hella hot 😋😻😻💋

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:
E be like say na kumbaya these people come sing this season o. Week 3 and nothing major to talk about. No correct gbas gbos, no vawulence. E come be like say na family reunion these people come do angry
The gbas gbos wey venita and Uriel give this afternoon no reach you?
Abi Na until dem start to dey break bottle?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please, what are the Olopades discussing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

You can't say that. And it's cruel to even say that. So make she wear mourning clothes for the next month or what? You won't know how wicked it is to say that until you get accused of that.
You take this seriously? grin
Anything will be said to demonize a housemate just as long as a fave will end up looking better. Alex will do Alex and not everyone will see good in her, no matter how much you try to change the narrative.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:

Very over hyped.
May people have forgotten how boring they were to the point that biggie had to put every body up on eviction back to back for 2 weeks and also bring in New house mates per second (Venita, Ese and John Oga). I also remember they were very very noisy too.
when asked about the most entertaining season, most viewers pick Pepper Dem. It's the most controversial one. Everyone from that set had highlights. Tacha remains the most popular BBN housemate of all time. See Gobbe remains my favourite, but Pepper Dem shook the Nigerian social media space. Mercy vs Tacha>>>>>>>. That season isn't over hyped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

This is the right time to save in usd

Made my research ,I believe you abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

He is tempting me to vote for him this week due to plenty bragging rights but mbanu

I am keeping my votes till when he really needs them

Na until he appear for bottom? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
I want that meme that was used for khobang grin the one that has mother and child. I need it for adenita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

He no get head he no get tail.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Just look how pathetic and messed up u look without my company😏
Spits!
I enjoy torturing yougrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I enjoy toasting yougrin
Meaning u completely useless without me🤷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

A lot of nothingness.

Venitas depressing accent and intonation makes it more nothingy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

How Venita responds to being triggered.

Deks wants her to be more like him especially the way he responds to being “triggered” by Doyin.

Then he has concerns about how (Neo?) talks about Doyin to them but still goes on to have a gisting relationship with Doyin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

Dollars ke. Dollars sef dey face e own. Naira is just totally useless rn.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ceec has one of the most punch worthy, unlikable, haughty and disdainful look I've ever seen on TV.

I wonder how you guys take to her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Olodo24:
when asked about the most entertaining season, most viewers pick Pepper Dem. It's the most controversial one. Everyone from that set had highlights. Tacha remains the most popular BBN housemate of all time. See Gobbe remains my favourite, but Pepper Dem shook the Nigerian social media space. Mercy vs Tacha>>>>>>>. That season isn't over hyped
Generally, Tacha is the most popular housemate ever. No doubt. But as at the time each season was being aired, I'll say Laycon. Probably because people were bored and jobless then. I rate.

1) Lockdown (was so emotionally invested this season).
2) Double wahala
3) Pepperdem
4) See Gobe
5). SYE

Didn't watch Ilebaye's set.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
The bottom 10 in pepperdem will make top 10 in any other season.

Kim Oprah in any other season would have been ordained as winner from stage.

Then there was Mike who needs no intro
Oh! The uncouth Tacha?

There was Mercy, Frodd, Omashola, Ike Seyi.

Oh! Elozonam wasn't even in top 5

Esther and Sir Dee would be more than just supporting characters in other seasons.

The famous Khafi and Gedoni Bleep stories??

The controversial Joe and beautiful Enkay..

Diane??

Even Jackye is top material in any other season.

That was also Venita's 1st season.

Avala has no business being the 1st evictee in any other season.

You need more names? There are many more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

You can't say that. And it's cruel to even say that. So make she wear mourning clothes for the next month or what? You won't know how wicked it is to say that until you get accused of that.

Do u have to display your mourning ? Was she the only ex housemate that spoke on it? Why r others not being said to have done too much....

Wo let's leave matter cos u r intentionally twisting things
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
WhiteMoney complaining about CeeC insulting him to Venita and Mercy......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chai nah WM don suffer from Ceec insults even when he was trying to be a peacemaker and defender general grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
bentenny:
Chai nah WM don suffer from Ceec insults even when he was trying to be a peacemaker and defender general grin grin

WhiteMoney will soon blow up with CeeC......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
scondy:

Do u have to display your mourning ? Was she the only ex housemate that spoke on it? Why r others not being said to have done too much....

Wo let's leave matter cos u r intentionally twisting things
There are social media addicts that love to post and capture every moment. Isn't it the same Alex that has a picture of her and Tobi on the bed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.