Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487513 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Inner19:

Sometimes they won't reveal to viewers. If u watched the "BBN See Gobe Season" (Uriel and Soma season), two fake housemates Jon and Ese came into the show but Big Brother never revealed to the viewers they were fake housemates until the day they were asked to leave the show.

They made their fake housemates reveal to both their fellow housemates and the viewers the same day they were asked to leave. I remember Tboss wanted to go mad. The shock was massive. That's entertainment.

If Biggie declares Mercy and Whitemoney fake housemates after the audience have invested strength, energy and resources voting for them, then Biggie will lose viewers and face a huge backlash. It would be the most stupid twist ever.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

If Biggie declares Mercy and Whitemoney fake housemates after the audience have invested strength, energy and resources voting for them, then Biggie will lose viewers and face a huge backlash. It would be the most stupid twist ever.

Rest. They're not fake housemates. If there's a fake housemate, it's Venita or Princess.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:

See them. Why was he not effortlessly funny in real life? We all saw his misogynistic unfunny self all over social media the last 3 years. You've been duped once and will clearly be duped again.

Like i said, he is not freaking here for a kumbaya season. If you are in his shoes, you'll do all you can to get the prize, it's a competition woman. I will do same if i was in his position.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ike o. I just love this guy. My forever love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
cheesy Ike can now dance?
Good to see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
The dance tire Ike. But he is trying. Didn’t even know he could move like this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol, big brother leave Ike.. na just one dance style he get.
He did his best grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Like i said, he is not freaking here for a kumbaya season. If you are in his shoes, you'll do all you can to get the prize, it's a competition woman. I will do same if i was in his position.
Fortunately we all saw what a piss of shit he was so he can only convince POS guys to be on his side. As we know, guys don't vote.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Make Biggie end this yeye HOH game joor.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:

You go dey quick to scam sha. No be only effortlessly funny

LMAO, is it your scam 🤷🏽‍♂️? We like him like that. If he's not funny to you, then he's funny to his multitudinous fans 🤠.

You don't need to like him. That area is already covered by his fans, alright? 😎😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Biggie's Dj during this HOH games

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Make Biggie end this yeye HOH game joor.....
As in ehn, it's boring and tiring
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:

Fortunately we all saw what a piss of shit he was so he can only convince POS guys to be on his side. As we know, guys don't vote.

Don't hate the player ma'am, hate the game. Lol, you'll be fine after the show grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
COOL10:

LMAO, is it your scam 🤷🏽‍♂️? We like him like that. If he's not funny to you, then he's funny to his multitudinous fans 🤠.

You don't need to like him. That area is already covered by his fans, alright? 😎😎

How many fans are remain sef after his misogynist display

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ike that was very fast. I don't know if it's faster than princess but it was faster than whitemoney.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
COOL10:

Low IQ air conditioners 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tor seems Ike is the HOH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ike might win !
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:
I just have to see Whitemoney on my screen to feel this deep rage within. I just don't like that guy. Pretentious fake guy

My dear, you are just a hateful person ojare...
Accept your wickedness.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anytime someone laughs like an slowpoke, they term them funny and real.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

My dear, you are just a hateful person ojare...
Accept your wickedness.

For WM I'll gladly that card with pride.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will like to introduce you all to Amya and Scondy, two women who only support people from their tribes.

One only supports Igbos, the other only supports Yorubas

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel now packs her melons, damn.
I need this bitch be whom she ever was on shine ya eye, werin man pikin wan dey use guide body
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Amya:

How many fans are remain sef after his misogynist display

Lol, don't be in a rush 😄😄. Patience is a virtue.
You'll know when the time comes. E go shock you 🥶🥶😆😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by princejohnard(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Well, she would be on the show as a guest chef....

mariahAngel:

No offense, but Hilda has more important things to do. 😌
She has a business to run, and classes to teach.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
COOL10:
How can anyone hate someone as effortlessly funny as Whitemoney? The guy is full of happiness 😄

White money is a manipulative self serving fraud who only cares about himself. Not someone you can trust or attach yourself with. Very fake individual.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Biggie you saw angel carry food to eat and you decided to call her grin
Angel looks so nice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:
I will like to introduce you all to Amya and Scondy, two women who only support people from their tribes.

One only supports Igbos, the other only supports Yorubas
Not my fault of 2/3 of the HMs are always Igbo. The chances of me having an Igbo fave will be high. But of my 5 faves this edition, Pere and Kidd ain't Igbo sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Rest. They're not fake housemates. If there's a fake housemate, it's Venita or Princess.

E be like say the synaptic cells in your brain are touching. Where did I claim the housemates were fake?

Me that is certain Mercy will win the 120 million

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Didn't like Whitemoney during his season but I can't deny he's one of the most entertaining housemates in the house currently.

120 million is not 50 naira , let the person that works hardest for it win abeg .

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
If Angel is this size at 22, I can just imagine as she go be in her 30s and 40s. Anto will have nothing on her for orobo world cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Is this not the same HOH comp that started around 2:30-ish...?

What in the fuck_ is taking them so long?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.