Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1522257 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

But she was talking about Ike not Kidd? undecided
You are irredeemable!
post the clip of illebaye calling Kidd a fat idiot or remain pressed forever!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tor another war for who will be quiz master.

Biggie like vawulence

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pere, Seyi, Venita are all interested in being a quiz master......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
invinzible1:

The thing is that she may have her fav which may not be Ade. But as soon Ade starts getting more recognition more than their fav they start hating him. This comes from people who their favs are Male...

Not really. Her fave is Cross but instead of leaving it at that, proclaims some level of support for Ade initially then later starts to trashtalk him and side supposed non-faves against him. She did same last year and during bbtitans.

Nothing personal though. I'm just puzzled why she always has to form that initial support instead of hating or being neutral right from start as most do.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Wow Doyin really?
Now you’re blaming Ceec, mercy and co for what you did to Ilebaye that Saturday?
Saying they got into your head, you can’t even be accountable for your actions. She’s truly an instigator and should be avoided by all the housemates
Her fake friendship with Illebaye keeps bringing negativity to my baby girl!
I wish she’ll just cut off from her and stick to whitemoney!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
invinzible1:

I think you have a fav who is not Ade... probably Ade is getting more recognition than your fav and you aren't comfortable with it. grin

Wow wow wow, see you being smart.

Use your head very well to analyse me, I know I'm an interesting person to analyse grin

Like I said, I will continue to drag and support where necessary. Prepare to be sick of me tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You are irredeemable!
post the clip of illebaye calling Kidd a fat idiot or remain pressed forever!

Why waste time on those two monikers though??

I have never seen such obsessed lots who would do anything to bring another down.

God forbid having to be in a relationship with those kind of people. The day you talk sey u no Dey do again ehnnn, everywhere go scatter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
I know that "fat boy" line must have hit Kidd hard, because he used to be a fat kid.

I imagine he has worked so hard at the gym to convert that fat to muscles, so, for someone to still refer to him as that fat kid must have really hit him square in the jaw. I sha hope he gets over it, because too many people suffer from body dysmorphia for people to continually use someone's weight as a punchline.

See ehn ...na self esteem be koko...as parents we must build it in our children to love themselves th way they are....

As in...I be fat woman ....I am yet to see how it will pain me if someone calls me fat ....its a description not an insult .....me sef dey call myself full option....just love urself as an individual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Wow Doyin really?
Now you’re blaming Ceec, mercy and co for what you did to Ilebaye that Saturday?
Saying they got into your head, you can’t even be accountable for your actions. She’s truly an instigator and should be avoided by all the housemates
thunder will fire that quack doyin if she mentions CeeC's name again with that her dirty mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Why waste time on those two monikers though??

I have never seen such obsessed lots who would do anything to bring another down.

God forbid having to be in a relationship with those kind of people. The day you talk sey u no Dey do again ehnnn, everywhere go scatter
Thank you my dear.I’ve left them to argue with their keyboards!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
I know that "fat boy" line must have hit Kidd hard, because he used to be a fat kid.

I imagine he has worked so hard at the gym to convert that fat to muscles, so, for someone to still refer to him as that fat kid must have really hit him square in the jaw. I sha hope he gets over it, because too many people suffer from body dysmorphia for people to continually use someone's weight as a punchline.

The way you feel when people remind you of that your receding hairline abi? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
mediocre:

Fresh meat, low hanging fruit
Here
Dsimmer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jack500:

Adekunle destroyed him in the midnight, he has been sobbing since then 😁😁
Reverse was the case

You would have make sense if you said venita destroyed him

Adekunle wey turn to baby or which one ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

See ehn ...na self esteem be koko...as parents we must build it in our children to love themselves th way they are....

As in...I be fat woman ....I am yet to see how it will pain me if someone calls me fat ....its a description not an insult .....me sef dey call myself full option....just love urself as an individual
u and safarigirl don settle? Abi it's the mutual hatred towards Kiddwaya that brought both of u together.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
This thing is simple, select your quiz master first then form the group afterward
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
thatigboman:
thunder will fire that quack doyin if she mentions CeeC's name again with that her dirty mouth.
I thought Doyin was your fave
What happened

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

The other day wey person talk say you dey obese, I been think say na joke o….
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Not really. Her fave is Cross but instead of leaving it at that, proclaims some level of support for Ade initially then later starts to trash talk him and side supposed non-faves against him. She did same last year and during bbtitans.

I never proclaimed any support for Ade, for the love of God!

Haba. It's like you people have been misinterpreting my words for whatever reason.

This is always my issue with human beings. For some reason, everytime I say something, people give it their own interpretation and run with it.

I'm sorry that my words mislead a lot of you, but for you to have equal support for people, it includes campaigning for them and voting for them. I don't campaign for anybody I actually support, I don't join any WhatsApp groups, I don't donate any money, nothing.

You NL people are so weird. You want me to hate Adekunle so much for whatever reason. I don't hate him, na the ship I no like grin

Y'all act like somebody must stand in one place, when people can be wherever they wish.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You better watch this clip and stop exhibiting your ignorance!
https://twitter.com/doctortrollpr/status/1689681632737779712?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

I didn't see where she said such. She was talking about how she couldn't be kissing men up and down because her man was watching whereas Baye said she can kiss anyone inspite of the fact that she's got a man outside. Whereas Doyin said she couldn't. Doyin then mentioned Ike trying to chike her to do something with him but she refused.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

What happened

Thatigboman like Yoruba housemate? 🙆‍♂️

You must be dreaming angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Calling me fat won’t pain me but maybe calling me fat idiot

But it’s funny comming from someone as ugly as doyin ,if I was in kid position I will use my mouth to send her into a mini depression 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Can someone please whisper to illebaye and tell her to do away with Doyin?
See how she’s manipulating her
https://twitter.com/assistantebukaa/status/1689683763301687312?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Can someone please whisper to illebaye and tell her to do away with Doyin?
See how she’s manipulating her
https://twitter.com/assistantebukaa/status/1689683763301687312?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
Just pray for ilebaye to be wiser in her dealings with Doyin from now on

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

There was a time I really thought Kidd had some form of body dysmorphia, because I noticed he was self-conscious about his body.

You're right about parents building the self esteem of their kids, because most kids first bullies are their parents, even before they get to school.

You notice signs of their body dysmorphia when they refuse to wear certain clothes because they think they'll look somehow, and this thing is not even just fat kids, because even skinny kids go through the same thing.

And no matter how much you try to work on that self esteem, or lose that weight, or gain weight as an adult, somewhere in your head, you still think you're that fat kid, and someone bringing it up is a trigger.

For somebody who calls themselves an empath, Doyin was foul for calling Kidd a fat idiot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Reverse was the case

You would have make sense if you said venita destroyed him

Adekunle wey turn to baby or which one ?
So who's sulking?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi Alex and whitemoney working on the script.

Alex you look so nice.
Another new outfit. kiss. No repeats. The girls this year eh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

I never proclaimed any support for Ade, for the love of God!

Haba. It's like you people have been misinterpreting my words for whatever reason.

This is always my issue with human beings. For some reason, everytime I say something, people give it their own interpretation and run with it.

I'm sorry that my words mislead a lot of you, but for you to have equal support for people, it includes campaigning for them and voting for them. I don't campaign for anybody I actually support, I don't join any WhatsApp groups, I don't donate any money, nothing.

You NL people are so weird. You want me to hate Adekunle so much for whatever reason. I don't hate him, na the ship I no like grin

Y'all act like somebody must stand in one place, when people can be wherever they wish.

Safari, nothing to argue about, just own up. Nobody will bite you for Ade not being your fave but your initial comments led people on to believe this and lots of peeps have attested to it. Go back and read your first posts and you'd understand why you are being called out.

You created the impression, so dont act surprised when people talk about your about turn especially when it looks like a pattern.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

Just pray for ilebaye to be wiser in her dealings with Doyin from now on
I will pray for that friendship to end without any drama??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

The other day wey person talk say you dey obese, I been think say na joke o….

Na u know that one o .....lol .....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Thatigboman like Yoruba housemate? 🙆‍♂️

You must be dreaming angry
Oh yeah…he’s not as tribalistic as you think he is.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Calling me fat won’t pain me but maybe calling me fat idiot

But it’s funny comming from someone as ugly as doyin ,if I was in kid position I will use my mouth to send her into a mini depression 😁

Yeah the Idiot was the insult
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

What happened
yes o Doyin is one of my favourites, but she should CeeC away from her mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.