Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468177 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Taah there
Ade and Soma had tough questions!

LMAO
So much toughness that a failed Banker don't even know what bearish and Bullish market mean

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Forget banter and all.
This quiz session takes me down the memory lane.
I remember one quiz those days when I was in primary 5.
My dad took me home from Minna to the village for Christmas. Me alone. A special treat for coming 1st in 3rd term primary 4 (then school calendar was from from January to December). Took me there, left in jan and left me with his younger brother (my uncle) that I should do primary 5 and 6 in the village.
Wow, in that village school, when I come 1st, the 2nd will be like 120 points behind me.
And inter school quiz for the local govt came, though it was for pri 6 children but my school chose me in pri 5 as the star. I answered all the questions for my school and remember getting a bonus point "what is where 2 rivers join is called" The team say lokoja. Bonus to us, i say confluence. We shaa came 3rd out of 6, but unlike other schools, only me answered all for my school. Everybody was hugging me threafter, the organisers, the competitors. The following day on the assembly ground, my school gave a title, which my schoool mates call me till date. But then I was just timid and shy. And we trekked for like 1 hour to the school the competition held and back.
The organizers chose the best in the competition from the different schools for interview for Federal Government College Okigwe, me being no 1. My school management was elated, they positioned the logistics. But my uncle refused. Everybody was mad.
In primary 6, I got admission to 3 secondary schools. When my dad came back, the school headmaster told him about the quiz issue and all, he confronted my uncle and took me back to Minna where I continued my education.
And today I am doing so so very well, working for the Federal Government.
So trolls, if you want to troll me, see food to chop.
Giel, I told u, I can write 2 pages too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

LMAO
So much toughness that a failed Banker don't even know what bearish and Bullish market mean

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Pere said if he deceives him..it won't be funny...he then said he would return it if he isn't mentioned
Well Alex just cleared that.

Apparently Ike dey owe Pere coins from their pardon me deal.

So in order to pay back he picked Pere as the quiz master

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
thatigboman, that read like a novel
I enjoyed reading it
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Allnacruise post=125025478][/quote]
Evidence opor

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:
I don't think I have seen Cee C laughing

Always frowning
Yoy need glasses.. Hopefully, Gigi Bola is coming soon.. Make sure you apply.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Wetin be London MBA?

Master of Business Administration from a University in London. Probably, the London School of Economics and Political Science 😂

So help me God.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:
thatigboman, that read like a novel
I enjoyed reading it
Cheers
tnx my sister. Yea, a faceless forum and all that, but it's good to tell ourselves the truth once in a while.
God bless you dokita.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

LMAO
that was supposed to be one of the easiest questions.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wetin Alex and Pere dey talk?

I'm tired of pere's low tone.
You can barely hear him but I can hear Alex clearly

Ok they are talking about Pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
No she didn’t. Venita mentioned it and she ran with it.

Fairdamsel:

She got the first female president in Africa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Wetin Alex and Pere dey talk?

I'm tired of pere's low tone.
You can barely hear him but I can hear Alex clearly

Ok they are talking about Pere
He was saying He feel alot of the people in the house hate his gut

Alex trying to correct that mindset and that his Gut,lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
mycar:

that was supposed to be one of the easiest questions.
Azin ehn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Forget banter and all.
This quiz session takes me down the memory lane.
I remember one quiz those days when I was in primary 5.
My dad took me home from Minna to the village for Christmas. Me alone. A special treat for coming 1st in 3rd term primary 4 (then school calendar was from from January to December). Took me there, left in jan and left me with his younger brother (my uncle) that I should do primary 5 and 6 in the village.
Wow, in that village school, when I come 1st, the 2nd will be like 120 points behind me.
And inter school quiz for the local govt came, though it was for pri 6 children but my school chose me in pri 5 as the star. I answered all the questions for my school and remember getting a bonus point "what is where 2 rivers join is called" The team say lokoja. Bonus to us, i say confluence. We shaa came 3rd out of 6, but unlike other schools, only me answered all for my school. Everybody was hugging me threafter, the organisers, the competitors. The following day on the assembly ground, my school gave a title, which my schoool mates call me till date. But then I was just timid and shy. And we trekked for like 1 hour to the school the competition held and back.
The organizers chose the best in the competition from the different schools for interview for Federal Government College Okigwe, me being no 1. My school management was elated, they positioned the logistics. But my uncle refused. Everybody was mad.
In primary 6, I got admission to 3 secondary schools. When my dad came back, the school headmaster told him about the quiz issue and all, he confronted my uncle and took me back to Minna where I continued my education.
And today I am doing so so very well, working for the Federal Government.
So trolls, if you want to troll me, see food to chop.
Giel, I told u, I can write 2 pages too.
It's a lovely story.
Nothing to troll you about.
🤗

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thank u o Alex

Make General dey take am easy small small.

Na naija we dey no be US
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Master if Business Administration from a University in London. Probably, the London School of Economics and Political Science 😂

So help me God.

All the best 👍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Deaconess Alex get out of that place.
Don't advice the General.
Don't change our General!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

It's a lovely story.
Nothing to troll you about.
🤗
tnx Giel. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pere is feeling down. He dey use style to address viewers through this convo with Alex…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Amillionnn:
No she didn’t. Venita mentioned it and she ran with it.

She got the literature author question
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
kowema:
Deaconess Alex get out of that place.
Don't advice the General.
Don't change our General!
LMAO

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Alex leave Pere the way he is. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Alex advicing pere grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't like Pere but Benita went too far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Pere is feeling down. He dey use style to address viewers through this convo with Alex…
Pere is not feeling down

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beorn:

Adekunle's mistake was picking finance category he had no clue about. He'd have chosen simpler categories.

Finance is vast ...those someone works in a bank doesn't mean they have a mastery of it . Adekunle was in brand and marketing ...so his unit has little to do with finance or core banking .

Banking itself isn't Finance

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doyin's confidence must be studied.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Thought he was a "banker"

So na every body wey dey work for bank bi Banker ni? Ati HR , legal , marketing , etc. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:
How is he feeling down?😒🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
I wish I understood what's going on between Ike and Doyin?
What's the issue
There's a little tension between them and I don't know why
Doyin explaining her side to Kiddwaya
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doyin are starting to get on my nerves. Thank you Kidd

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.