Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488743 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Avedonn:

Yeah partially, because they don't want Venita and Adekunle together.
Why?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
carammel:

Adekunle has not done anything wrong to these people, they are having issue with him because of Venita and not the other way round.

Every issue that has come to Adekunle in that house has been because of her.
Venita is their main problem not Adekunle.

Venita is pepper and her association with Adekunle will always bring fight for Adekunle.

Avedon is obviously watching through a microwave

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Speaking of Neo and Tbaj, who were those ones who were saying they had something before the house when I said they didn't? From all what we've seen so far and their several conversations, nothing before the house. Tbaj was even asking about the news on blog from him and so on. They're yet to even kiss. All they do is flirt. I hope Tbaj put on her flirting caps with others too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
That is not the one we are waiting for. We are waiting for the Mercy; Ike no dey clean up one. That’s the one we want. Pdg must scatter.

Lol…e go scatter everywhere!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Kwaaaaa. You are very right. Except for Ike’s own. Ike’s own is from Venita and the aggression he sees coming from Pere. He likes the aggression and has jumped on it.

Ike sees Venita as someone that is smart. Same way he sees Seyi. He wants to always be on their team but he feels Adekunle is blocking that because Venita will always choose Adekunle first and vice versa as that leaves him out of the winning team.

Dsimmer:

No, Pere changed attitude towards Adekunle when Adekunle won the first HOH and didn't pick him as BFF. Neo changed attitude when Princess told him that Adekunle may also liked Tbaj. As for Ike? I don't know grin maybe because Adekunle said he's tall grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

No, Pere changed attitude towards Adekunle when Adekunle won the first HOH and didn't pick him as BFF. Neo changed attitude when Princess told him that Adekunle may also liked Tbaj. As for Ike? I don't know grin maybe because Adekunle said he's tall grin
It's week 1 that Pere started his hatred.

He saw the competitiveness and was like WHT is this?

There was a task that Adekunle took an extra large shirt and Pere was told about it

He said why will Adekunle take extra large, 'the guy is practically small'

That's not nice.

He made that statement in week 1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Avedonn:

Well, then the best thing for him to reevaluate his relationship with Venita which I don't see him doing that because he seem to find comfort in Venita.

His relationship with Venita is also affecting his game, because he's becoming more and more isolated.

He refused to participate in last night's pool party because of Venita was upset and he was in solidarity with her.

His relationship with Venita is bringing more highlights, Talking point

He has a go-to person and she’s fiercely protective of him

She’s not affecting his game

Nobody is affecting anybody

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

👌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Ike and Venita.
This conversation has been going on for over an hour plus now
Now Venita seems sad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2023
From Twitter

Kiddwaya - the money is not even enough to keep me, i’m here for the fame

Cross - omo i’m here for the money, i know what i need it for, i need it badly, but if anybody wants to make me feel like a fool, i’ll make them feel like a fool too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Lauryn41:

I don't see why some persons are not observing this way.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
Ike and Venita.
This conversation has been going on for over an hour plus now
Now Venita seems sad.

Venita is always sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2023
lokoloko84:

That being said

No islander should approve of that ship

Just take it the way it is and try your best to ignore it , make una no go share vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2023
I don't believe housemates' dislike of Adekunle is because Venita. I think the reverse is the case, Venita is getting involved in fights because of Ade lately. Housemates just don't like him, he is unlikeable 😂. They see his ways, they live with him, they watched his season and they also know a person does not do a 360 change in personality.
Look at him, he gave Bad boy deks voluntary exit. Now we are left with the boy toy Adekunle, Who would want to be around him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2023
carammel:
There’s so much more the camera doesn’t show us.
It seems Ike got upset over Adekunle’s audition speech yesterday.
Adekunle said he is 6ft…..Kayode went on break, viewers didn’t get all that he said.
apart from that, BbN cameramen are the worst in BB history. Imagine showing us a sleeping housemate or a lone housemate for lengthy periods while the other housemates are causing drama elsewhere.
I really don't understand why they do that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

As long as all parties involved continue to have amnesia as regards what happened the night Ozo found Kidd zipping up Nengi's dress in the toilet area, we cannot say this with any form of certainty.

Ah, the zipper incident! Kidd actually resisted because he spoke about feeling somehow when he entered the house and found out that Nengi already researched him before coming to the house and tried to get closer to him. If i had access to money i might be also paranoid if a PH/Abuja girl i was trying to meet for the first time recited my name and profile. The streets are cold o. At least he was 100% sure Erica and Wathoni weren't working girls.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Uriel and Cross say if there was a love island Nigeria they would love to go
Kiddwaya says he's a reality star that's his main business so he'll always want to do reality shows. Cross and uriel agree that they would do the same.
Kiddwaya then says he would love to host a big reality show like love island

There was potential with ultimate love but the organisers wanted a for lack of a better term, Godly, holy kind of show and a love show together and most times. The 2 don't go

If I remember correctly the pairing up always seemed like they were being paired for marriage straight instead of just dating.
Anyway. Ultimate love got a marriage out of it and I haven't watched any love island show so maybe that's how it's done

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:
I don't believe housemates' dislike of Adekunle is because Venita. I think the reverse is the case, Venita is getting involved in fights because of Ade lately. Housemates just don't like him, he is unlikeable 😂. They see his ways, they live with him, they watched his season and they also know a person does not do a 360 change in personality.
Look at him, he gave Bad boy deks voluntary exit. Now we are left with the boy toy Adekunle, Who would want to be around him?

Cry harder

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:
In as much as I don't like Adekunle

This post is a lie,most of his battles in the house is as a result of association with Venita

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:

When people talk about level up edition, Adekunle had no problem with most of his fellow level 1 housemates except Sheggz and Bella and Doyin who had problem with almost everyone and even with themselves. In fact, he was the one constantly helping level 1 to stay afloat against level 2. There was also his one time fight with Chichi when he was consoling Chichi about Deji leaving whereas Chichi thought he didn't like beautiful things 😂 thus flared up, after which they settled. That was the only problem. Also Rachel who liked him but he didn't reciprocate the gesture. So when people say Adekunle had problem in level 1, that's a lie. The people who had problem with almost everyone were Sheggz, Bella and Doyin and even with themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
From Twitter

Cross - omo i’m here for the money, i know what i need it for, i need it badly, but if anybody wants to make me feel like a fool, i’ll make them feel like a fool too.
I pity the people that are voting for Kidd!
Lmao!
Cross is such a sweetheartgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
This spineless Hoh Ike that hides behind others to fight his battle is officially my most hated BB housemate angry Just take ur rubbish far from Bad Boy Deks !! In as much as i like Vawulence I hate Pussyass niggas that can't own up to their shit undecided Hopeless Ike couldn't even face Neo and ladies while Kabiyesi Ade was fighting his battle undecided anyways u deported scumbag Ike, failed military nurse, neotrash and amuche will all leave that house before Adekunle!!!

In all, kunle is a bigger coward than Ike!
I watched his outburst with the general yesterday, he looked like a spoiled kid.
( I just detest men that gossip )

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2023
lokoloko84:

Time will tellgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:
Adekunle’s no saint but how come he started fighting with people after Venita forced herself on him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:
Abeg free a nigga, like I said before he went to one of the most notorious government schools in the country.

Dsimmer:

When people talk about level up edition, Adekunle had no problem with most of his fellow level 1 housemates except Sheggz and Bella and Doyin who had problem with almost everyone and even with themselves. In fact, he was the one constantly helping level 1 to stay afloat against level 2. There was also his one time fight with Chichi when he was consoling Chichi about Deji leaving whereas Chichi thought he didn't like beautiful things 😂 thus flared up, after which they settled. That was the only problem. Also Rachel who liked him but he didn't reciprocate the gesture. So when people say Adekunle had problem in level 1, that's a lie. The people who had problem with almost everyone were Sheggz, Bella and Doyin and even with themselves.
aswear, Sheggz was like an outcast in Level 1 house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Look how boring the house became since Ceec became timid.

This housemates bullied ceec into being timid and agreeing with whatever nonsense they bring up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Coldie:
Look how boring the house became since Ceec became timid.

This housemates bullied ceec into being timid and agreeing with whatever nonsense they bring up.

Which boring?
it's obvious you are not watching the show

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
From Twitter

Kiddwaya should grow up and determine what he wants from life, his brother already heads a government agency. He can't keep partying forever.

Cross would be very stupid to blow away his Atiku money, so for now i'll say he's just pretending to be low on cash. Being a political lackey isn't a job as well, he should do better! Time no dey again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Sorry o, the way Venita carry oyibo accent for head even pass kiddwaya or even Davido way dem born for Yankee.

Abeg how many years Venita stay for Yankee cause the spri spri spri don tire many of us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Sanqa:
Absolutely nobody.
He’s hiding behind a YUL EDOCHIE voice to mask his effeminate side
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Which boring?
it's obvious you are not watching the show
The house is now super boring.

The housemates are trying to spice it up by causing one or two commotion but it's still boring lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Coldie:
Sorry o, the way Venita carry oyibo accent for head even pass kiddwaya or even Davido way dem born for Yankee.

Abeg how many years Venita stay for Yankee cause the spri spri spri don tire many of us

I tot I was the only one

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.