Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502923 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
aremubabs:

Not everyone likes kissing. Maybe he doesn't like it.

Really?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney diary session 😹
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Even thou am not in support of the ship or canoe sef...But why is Pere bothered that the ship will end just like Emmarose...His ship with Maria also failed both in and outside the house...so no be new thing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Geezeem:

He took biggy's alcohol yesterday "for a good reason". Neo nearly broke his head
Shuttup nurse eliza minion!! Ade disciplined Neo tongue tongue What ur useless deportee Ike couldn't do😁😁

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

Really?

Yes. Example, me. I consider it dirty and disgusting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney say yesterday e no party because he no wan high for rehearsals but after party

King don high

Queen the highest

Nneoma: high tension

Others: hyena

grin this guy na clown

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
LMAO

WhiteMoney is complaining about how plenty egos have ruined their task.

He says everybody just wants to do, "Na me sabi pass. I have award here, this is my strength..." While forgetting that there will be more tasks to shine in. He says they just packed big stars, but he is tired of it all.

He says he did not bath yesterday because they used chalk all over his face, he didn't even party because he was hoping they could practice after the party, only for party to be finished and King don high, Queen highest, Nneoma, high tension, everybody just drink high. He says everybody is holding them hostage in this task, director dey do their own, script writer dey hold them hostage, na only the cameraman get sense for all of them

He says even more, there is now famine in the land. Everybody just dey hide food. He says he is just pitying Ike, that he is a good HoH, but the BFF wey he pick pass am, na only Seyi head dey ground small, but the rest pass am.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
I still dont believe the fake theatrics she used to fool u guys!

I am not a fan.

I am just trying to be objective.

So far, I have no fave.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Altrarecords:
Whitemoney say yesterday e no party because he no wan high for rehearsals but after party

King don high

Queen the highest

grin this guy na clown

grin grin
It was annoying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
aremubabs:

Yes. Example, me. I consider it dirty and disgusting.

Waoo!! I thought everybody likes kissing.

I just learned something new today

Well, I love kissing thou.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Choke on your bile!!!!
Illebaye’s a billion times more relevant than your failed banker who came to big brother to become Venita’s slave!
Actually, Ilebaye has stopped being relevant since the strikes.

I hope she finds a balance to regain her buzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oga! When did they say they don’t want to be involved? Adekunle and Venita said they will like to be involved and added Seyi as someone that wants to be involved as well. Then Veni went to ask Seyi, came back and said Seyi does not want to be involved.

Sanqa:
Somebody please update, I'm lazy. Housemates are asked to indicate if they want to be involved in the task or not. Dear Ade and Venven say they don't want to be involved . Later they approach hoh to add Seyi too, that he also doesn't want to be involved shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney's diary sessions are on another level 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

Listen to my queen, Genevieve, speak here 👇. Does that qualify as the Nigerian accent because I speak almost that way except that I talk really fast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMhujWo-nA

Yes, it qualifies. Or where do you think she learnt to speak like that? Ghana?

Even me, this is how I speak, my sister speaks similarly too, and I know a good number of people that speak like that. Where do you think they learnt to speak so? From another country? No be this same Nigeria wey all of us dey?

Is that not how Adekunle, Beauty, CeeC also speak? No be this same Nigeria all of them learn am? If you leave Nigeria and you speak with that accent, you think they will confuse you as a Gambian?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
You people will just learn word and start using it sporadically. How do you attribute someone not kissing someone they barely know in a two week span to being Asexual? Do you really know what it means to be Asexual?

CallTheCops:
He's asexual, most probably..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, it qualifies. Or where do you think she learnt to speak like that? Ghana?

Even me, this is how I speak, my sister speaks similarly too, and I know a good number of people that speak like that. Where do you think they learnt to speak so? From another country? No be this same Nigeria wey all of us dey?

Is that not how Adekunle, Beauty, CeeC also speak? No be this same Nigeria all of them learn am? If you leave Nigeria and you speak with that accent, you think they will confuse you as a Gambian?

Lol. That's not how the average Nigerian speaks even in Lagos. Genevieve, you, your sister and I exert a conscious effort to get our pronunciations, stress and intonation correctly. That's the only Accent that comes out of Nigeria that is pleasing to one's ears 😂

For instance, "Film" was one of the words she used frequently. That's not how 90% of Nigerians say "Film". The middle consonant is virtually invisible to most Nigerians who say that word.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
You people will just learn word and start using it sporadically. How do you attribute someone not kissing someone they barely know in a two week span to being Asexual? Do you really know what it means to be Asexual?

lol. This isn't the first time he's been in the BB house.
I believe you're the one who should check what asexuality means, cuz I don't understand this your senseless rant.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. That's not how the average Nigerian speaks even in Lagos. Genevieve, you, your sister and I exert a conscious effort to get our pronunciations, stress and intonation correctly. That's the only Accent that comes out of Nigeria that is pleasing to one's ears 😂

For instance, "Film" was one of the words she used frequently. That's not how 90% of Nigerians say "Film". The middle consonant is virtual invisible to most Nigerians who say that word.
I do not exert any conscious effort to speak like that. I just naturally speak like that because that is how I know to speak.

But even within that "conscious effort" you speak of, it is still a Nigerian accent, because it is only Nigerians that speak like that. You will not hear Ghanaians or Kenyans or South Africans or Brits or Americans speak like that.

It is a Nigerian accent. That's the entire point

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
aremubabs:

Not everyone likes kissing. Maybe he doesn't like it.

Or maybe he just doesnt like women.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:
I do not exert any conscious effort to speak like that. I just naturally speak like that because that is how I know to speak.

But even within that "conscious effort" you speak of, it is still a Nigerian accent, because it is only Nigerians that speak like that. You will not hear Ghanaians or Kenyans or South Africans or Brits or Americans speak like that.

It is a Nigerian accent. That's the entire point

If you speak like Genevieve did, many Nigerians would think that you do not speak Nigerian enough.

Personal experience.

Shef, shampagne, machet(e) ... are not said that way by most Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:

First of all, our knowledge of time in the outside world is far different from time inside Big Brother's house.

Housemates have repeatedly said that a week is like a month in that house, so, a 2-week span is not as short a time as it seems to be.

Secondly, the person used "probably", so, it is not a definite tag, but considering that this man has been in a ship before and is basically giving similar energy, they may not be so far off.

I don't think he's Asexual sha, he's just not an overly sexual person. He enjoys people's company and likes the idea of just having his person in his corner, the other touchy feely things may not be his cup of tea
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
I wasn’t ranting. You’re the one who seems to be ranting and it is obvious that you’re the senseless one here. Because if you say you watched him last year, then you wouldn’t call him asexual. You sha just want to have something to say. Abeg carry your senselessness elsewhere. Done!

CallTheCops:
lol. This isn't the first time he's been in the BB house.
I believe you're the one who should check what asexuality means, cuz I don't understand this your senseless rant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
LMAO grin

Big brother has finished these housemates grin
200 coins grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Altrarecords:

King don high

Queen the highest

grin this guy na clown

LMAO
No wonder he refused to party yesterday

grin
Abeg let me look for Whitemoney's session grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
N3TRAL:

If you speak like Genevieve did, many Nigerians would think that you do not speak Nigerian enough.

Personal experience.

Shef, shampagne, machet(e) ... are not said that way by Nigerians.

I think this would be dependent on where you are. For instance, while I was in a missionary school, I spoke like that and we didn't have any issues, however, when I moved to a government secondary school, they made it seem like my speech was advanced.

So, it is just dependent on your audience. Regardless, it is all still Nigerian accents albeit different levels.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
I wasn’t ranting. You’re the one who seems to be ranting and it is obvious that you’re the senseless one here. Because if you say you watched him last year, then you wouldn’t call him asexual. You sha just want to have something to say. Abeg carry your senselessness elsewhere. Done!

see as you dey cry 😁

Small boy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mercy entered the diary room with a request: she wants Biggie to increase the food ration because, according to her, the men in the house eat a lot and need more food.
Biggie agreed with her and told her the minimum wager has been increased to 200 from 100.
Mercy started protesting that it was too much. Anyways she staked the minimum.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:
LMAO grin

Big brother has finished these housemates grin
200 coins grin

He don see say dem go lose, so, he wan finish them patapata

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mercy said big brother should increase hand small in their weekly supplies that there are men here, grin big bodied men that can eat 8 to 10 loaves of bread with 5 eggs in one sitting
grin
I don't know if she means slices of bread or loaves itself but it's funny the same way grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Venita's father could be the half-brother of Neo's father.
A good possible explanation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
safarigirl:

He don see say dem go lose, so, he wan finish them patapata

That's what mercy said grin it was making me laugh
How did whitemoney react when he told him it's 200 coins? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
OldBeer:
Mercy entered the diary room with a request: she wants Biggie to increase the food ration because, according to her, the men in the house eat a lot and need more food.
Biggie agreed with her and told her the minimum wager has been increased to 200 from 100.
Mercy started protesting that it was too much. Anyways she staked the minimum.

She has some nerve accusing the men in the house, when she's one of those that was fighting for her right to eat like a warthog while contributing a measly 100 coins.

Thank God Biggie increases to 200, she wan dey save money for immunity, dey use other people money chop. Greedy babe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.