Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani (40204 Views)

Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Ogsirsolo: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing you go do
iHateFraudsters:

And you think the chief judge makes the final judgement without the others?

Make him try and na.

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by RecentHistory: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu is acting like a popular candidates
Lol Yoruba is too small to sustain presidency ooh

Nigeria is a tripod... U need 2 and 2/3 of minorities to be President

But you Ipob fools want an Obi who didn't get 2/3 of the states to be President.

Use your flat head to think

7 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by sogodihno: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

So much enemies in less than 2 months for a man without supporters.

A man without supporters and got the highest votes?

Are you okay upstairs?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by iHateFraudsters: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
Nothing you go do

Ok
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by walex2(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

It's not easy, especially this period.

If it was before, it would have been easy, not now.
you guys don't Know anything just type thrash online instead of you to learn. The chief judge is the one to nominate the members of the panel that will hear the case , he had the power to nominate from the jurist who he thinks are loyal to him, and he will probably take the lead judgment

4 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by israelmao(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's a sour memory bringing back Buhari to Nigerians' minds.

2 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Heroicvic(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Fixing your loyalists in strategic positions is the wisest thing to do in Nigeria politics. Asiwaju is doing the right thing, he's not like Obi who had a renowned Asiwaju boy Pat Utomi in his inner caucus 😂😂😂😂😂. Obi is still a boy in Nigeria politics, I no dy Stan nonsense.

How has your stanship helped you?
Don't be unwise
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

How has your stanship helped you?
Don't be unwise
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by JADEK04: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oh you forget there's the supreme court where the chief judge is a Yoruba man?
he needs help,tell him

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wetin dem expect? cheesy
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Heroicvic(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, Tinubu is more than a family

I never said anything about how you're related
Read to comprehend
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

I never said anything about how you're related
Read to comprehend
You asked how it has helped me hater. Remain pained
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by dododawa1: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
I don forget the man BUHARI self

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Mantahirdra(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

CPC had their turn and used it as they like

It's ACN's turn

N-PDP headed by Saraki and Atiku couldn't wait and ran back to PDP

NorthWest had Buhari for 8years

Southwest must get the 8years

Don't say must , na politics bro .
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by chukwuma234: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You think it is one judge that gives judgement in a supreme court. Gug REST
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Mantahirdra(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Fixing your loyalists in strategic positions is the wisest thing to do in Nigeria politics. Asiwaju is doing the right thing, he's not like Obi who had a renowned Asiwaju boy Pat Utomi in his inner caucus 😂😂😂😂😂. Obi is still a boy in Nigeria politics, I no dy Stan nonsense.

Don't be so proud about Nigerian politics , wait for the few months and see what will happen .
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Mantahirdra(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu is acting like a popular candidates
Lol Yoruba is too small to sustain presidency ooh

Nigeria is a tripod... U need 2 and 2/3 of minorities to be President

You get it , if Tinubu not change his style he will loose woefully by the 2027 .
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Penguin2: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oh! So it’s now about Yoruba man, not about the law?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GodSon1900: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
kokoA:
Fulani don chop, it's time for yorubas to chop. I pity those of us from minority ethnic groups sha.. cry

Those from minority would choose who they will support btw the 3
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GodSon1900: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

So much enemies in less than 2 months for a man without supporters.

If there is a rerun who do you think would come first?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by rightopdeep(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2023
When will Government embark on Projects that would benefits the common man

Housing na for big men

Shops na for big men

Imagine how much that is billed for Speakers furniture's repairs , Furniture's that was used by the last senators without any wear or tear ,All in billions.

Will Jagaban Government be different ?

Even if Obi or Atiku won would they be different, Honestly All these Politicians Does not consider the common man .Never ..

Make them put Money for Agriculture make food dey yanfun yanfun na lie ,Na so so so projects to better big men lives .

Na To give plenty money themselves ,Share money .

There Policies says it all ..When

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Penguin2: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2023
GodSon1900:

If there is a rerun who do you think would come first?
I would have liked to say Obi but a lot of dynamics might come into play that might lead to parties merging to support each other and I won’t be surprised if Obi and Atiku do a deal for Obi to step down for Atiku.

I’m just speculating
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by IbnB: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Buhari is a useless fool. The entire nation is in this bloody mess because of his natural stupidity and worse, his cowardice!
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by deyplay: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
na so life be ooo
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by deyplay: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2023
kokoA:
Fulani don chop, it's time for yorubas to chop. I pity those of us from minority ethnic groups sha.. cry
na so my brother
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Funflipper: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Racoon:
The ACN-APC versus CPC-APC. Round one-fight!

After receiving a heavy knockout punch, cpc-apc (politicians without PVCs) won't be willing to step into the ring for round 2. It is game over for them and their warped ideology.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Gyarah: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Nothing last forever!
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by joyandfaith: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

CPC had their turn and used it as they like

It's ACN's turn

N-PDP headed by Saraki and Atiku couldn't wait and ran back to PDP

NorthWest had Buhari for 8years

Southwest must get the 8years

Making 16 years of suffering
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GodSon1900: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:

I would have liked to say Obi but a lot of dynamics might come into play that might lead to parties merging to support each other and I won’t be surprised if Obi and Atiku do a deal for Obi to step down for Atiku.

I’m just speculating

WELL I still see Tinubu coming on top

If there is a rerun

This time Tinubu would have block votes from all SW states
A lot of northerners votes
Some votes from ss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Penguin2: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2023
GodSon1900:

WELL I still see Tinubu coming on top

If there is a rerun

This time Tinubu would have block votes from all SW states
A lot of northerners votes
Some votes from ss

Hmmmm! Funny…

Which state in Southsouth do you really think will vote Tinubu?

And which state in the north will vote him?

Where do you think Tinubu is popular?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by bdon123(m): 1:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I agree wit u,judiciary cannot be trusted.they are bought already
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Edusouls(m): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy Buhari's regime, should be best described, as a huge joke and 8 years of waste. just imagine nigeria without that psychopatic dog as a president.

NB: when some of my bosom freinds who are APC suporters call others unpatriotic for not voting and surpoting APC this 2023 election, i laughed at them, they don't what that ugly dunce (Buhari) did to this country. God How can a leader be so dumb like That. APC really floped by producing such a donkey to contest for that election. cool

hehehehe grin grin grin The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood.
buhari is better than Tinubu , know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Ogun Extends Covid-19 Lockdown A Third Time / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.