Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani (40230 Views)

Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Edusouls(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Opanka44:
Bubu was a total failure and disappointment to almost All Nigerians. It will take his successors 16years to undo what Buhari has done. In Buhari's time, hardship made my siblings to drop out of sch, my dad died. It was hell on earth.

N kissB. Pls can a person help send me 2k? Pls. This money can help save a life I'm serious. Thanks.
so na buhari kill ur papa and tinubu is doing well as the hardship have disappeared in Nigeria Abby?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Slurity(m): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

So much enemies in less than 2 months for a man without supporters.
The only way that will make Tinubu lose is if Atiku, Obi and kwakwaso are no more contesting separately. Tinubu is even likely to win with wider margin if you understand political calculations you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by FireUpNow(m): 2:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy Buhari's regime, should be best described, as a huge joke and 8 years of waste. just imagine nigeria without that psychopatic dog as a president.

NB: when some of my bosom freinds who are APC suporters call others unpatriotic for not voting and surpoting APC this 2023 election, i laughed at them, they don't what that ugly dunce (Buhari) did to this country. God How can a leader be so dumb like That. APC really floped by producing such a donkey to contest for that election. cool

hehehehe grin grin grin The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood.
The baboon and the dog are already soaked in blood. 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Benwallt(m): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2023
One of the good things about Tinubu is that he can singlehandedly carry himself very far and wide.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by push23: 3:20am On Jul 18, 2023
cry

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by DMerciful(m): 3:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Mentioning Obi fo0lishly
IconicR:
Fixing your loyalists in strategic positions is the wisest thing to do in Nigeria politics. Asiwaju is doing the right thing, he's not like Obi who had a renowned Asiwaju boy Pat Utomi in his inner caucus 😂😂😂😂😂. Obi is still a boy in Nigeria politics, I no dy Stan nonsense.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by es144000: 4:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Unittyy:
Tinubu is a smart and brilliant politician. One of his mission is to rebuild the dilapidated APC. Before the end of his first tenure, he must have built a stronger and formidable APC structure in the core north, I see APC taking over Akwa ibom and bayelsa in the next election. I see him bringing makinde, Fubara and more PDP governors into APC. I see APC becoming undefeatable in 2027. I see them ruling Nigeria till 2030s.
keep deceiving yourself, yoruba man
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by NewDea4: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2023
As a leader Buhari is a misfortune, a disaster, a catastrophe, a curse and the most egregious type of abomination in human form! Why would anybody be a 'Buharist'

I've always known this Sani guy to be a retärd, with his face like galego
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by bitingcool: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Unittyy:
Tinubu is a smart and brilliant politician. One of his mission is to rebuild the dilapidated APC. Before the end of his first tenure, he must have built a stronger and formidable APC structure in the core north, I see APC taking over Akwa ibom and bayelsa in the next election. I see him bringing makinde, Fubara and more PDP governors into APC. I see APC becoming undefeatable in 2027. I see them ruling Nigeria till 2030s.

says a physically & politically blind man grin grin
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Opanka44(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Edusouls:
so na buhari kill ur papa and tinubu is doing well as the hardship have disappeared in Nigeria Abby?

Stop been senseless

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Unittyy:

How will all this move nigeria forward?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Benwallt:
One of the good things about Tinubu is that he can singlehandedly carry himself very far and wide.

How will that make Nigeria a better place
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by OmoOlomo1: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2023
They can as well be homeless, who cares.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by ppogba: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2023
push23:
cry

I would have expected you to stop circulating this fallacy is you ever went to school at all.

Falsehood no dey tire you?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by ppogba: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Hmmmm! Funny…

Which state in Southsouth do you really think will vote Tinubu?

And which state in the north will vote him?

Where do you think Tinubu is popular?

Same old pre- election FALLACY
From he can not win APC to the North will not vote for him and then to Benue state is in the bag. Nothing has really changed from the hallucinations.

2 Likes

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Lutherblaq: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Edusouls:
buhari is better than Tinubu , know this and know peace

Batist would come for you oh.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by ORIENTATION101: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Tribunal declares rerun eh, the way Tinubu will loose will be too hard for INEC to rig even if Seyi Tinubu is the Chairman.

i thought this delusion grandneur ended with the election.

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by GetYourPVC02(f): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Una don start again. And tomorrow people will believe u guys and start thinking they will defeat APC. Una wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Traplord09: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's why I am shocked when some ignoramuses blame the Fulanis for everything wrong with Nigeria.

The president of Nigeria is the most powerful person in the country and has the power to do anything he likes. As for the Buhari's camp, life na turn by turn.
Eg.

To sell and sink the country.
This how powerful the country is.
What a joke 🤣
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Chucks13: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

There is a new illegal and unconstitutional sheriff in town.

Stop Deeping you nose to what is not your business. Are you apc member? Ls fac your obidient.

And by the way tell us who is constitutional president and proof it? Oh I forgot you are talking about that motherfucker who claimed he won fake 25% in Abuja baa? Sorry winning fake 25% in Abuja alone can't make anyone the president bro so wake up.

Tinubu go rule you for 8 years and you can not do nada about it.

1 Like

Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Neaman(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=MS247 post=124480782] cool

CPC had their turn and used it as they like

It's ACN's turn

N-PDP headed by Saraki and Atiku couldn't wait and ran back to PDP

NorthWest had Buhari for 8years

Southwest must get the 8years

Pls is it about having turns or about fixing the country??
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Blaze14k: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

You wishing..

Are those two not of same age.. like were is the difference?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by smileyoo: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy Buhari's regime, should be best described, as a huge joke and 8 years of waste. just imagine nigeria without that psychopatic dog as a president.

NB: when some of my bosom freinds who are APC suporters call others unpatriotic for not voting and surpoting APC this 2023 election, i laughed at them, they don't what that ugly dunce (Buhari) did to this country. God How can a leader be so dumb like That. APC really floped by producing such a donkey to contest for that election. cool

lol. indeed the dogs and the baboons of nigerians actually soaked in blood and are still soaking in blood, since the emergency of that cow-dealer as our irresponsible president.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Believeintruth: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Unittyy:

You smoked a joint today sha
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Believeintruth: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Basic123:

Fortunately he is the only candidate that has that kind of spread.He won SW of yorubas ,NW of hausa fulanis,NC of Northern minorities and had 49.5% almost 50% in minority and fulani enclaves of NE.
The only majority tribe zone won by OBI is SE!..very more unpopular president he would have been.

You should be more worried about how smaller and undiplomatic your Igbo tribe is for presidency to have eluded them for years

Stop being dense in your analysis. The evidence in the courts shows the contrary.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
Fixing your loyalists in strategic positions is the wisest thing to do in Nigeria politics. Asiwaju is doing the right thing, he's not like Obi who had a renowned Asiwaju boy Pat Utomi in his inner caucus 😂😂😂😂😂. Obi is still a boy in Nigeria politics, I no dy Stan nonsense.
Iyaebe
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Crafteck1: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
They rule the party and Nigeria for 8years …. Enough is enough. Let west do their 8years in peace

You still assume good leadership is by zone..... Oga oooo
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Believeintruth: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Rerun is a mirage! It can NEVER happen.

If you familiar with democracy around the world, you should know the Judiciary is ALWAYS loyal to the party that selected them.

The tribunal is just being used to toy with people’s emotions, and also to enrich legal practitioners!

What did you smoke is it dried cow dung? When are judges loyal to the party that selected then? Is it the party or the Country they swore an oath to?
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

What did you smoke is it dried cow dung? When are judges loyal to the party that selected then? Is it the party or the Country they swore an oath to?

You are a newbie in politics.
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by orion7: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:

I support your statement. The man was a useless dog
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by abysirius(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Same way the Batist we're silenced for almost 8yrs. First to so no dey pain grin grin grin
Re: Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani by Yomit71(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu is acting like a popular candidates
Lol Yoruba is too small to sustain presidency ooh

Nigeria is a tripod... U need 2 and 2/3 of minorities to be President
If he can repackage Buhari for you in 2019, he will repackage himself much better being the incumbent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.