Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire (21705 Views)

Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Lasavil728: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmm Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Beauty662: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice one
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ppogba: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
They should come and take with additional 50 pounds

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sarsaproko:
Nice move!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Maguire?
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Killermamba: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Ihateheadslamer: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy

Liar tongue
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Chelsea nor first get head self
Make him go so that he career go die finish

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, Chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

I just dey lose back to back
Carry mallorca game today under 4.5
I check score first half I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half I see 9 goals
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by obembet(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
joseph4sales:
Dem no born Chelsea well

Na u go pay?

Na your Money grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Oakenshield: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This is the greatest news as a united fan.

We will do much discount,even give away package will be attached grin cheesy.

We don too suffer for him hand.
We don't mind calling on Jones to join him as bonus to Chelsea irrespective of him leaving the club. Omo Maguire will be Chelsea new captain. Make him go Greece go shout do u know am Chelsea captain

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by brain54(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
post=124485426:
We jump am pass.

Maguire calling for handball against his own team mate and almost cutting off Pogba's right ear shocked shocked....

Maguire is a different kinda player mehn grin cheesy wink

Back2Seller cheesy wink grin
Maybe on steroids…

I forgot the rest things I wan talk.

I am tired… make I sleep!
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Truvelisback(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Erik ten hag, must be stupid to put Eric Baily and Telles for sale. Maguire is good to go but not Eric Baily and Telles.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Awise09(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
I have nothing to say, in fact is like they are all confused now the team management and the owner.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by obembet(f): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
post=124485431:
Obembet, stop this biko.

Aren't you tired of this already

You said the below almost a yeara ago and you are still saying the same thing now.

Na by force?!

[b][/b]

Seriously, he fit come Chelsea now and pick form... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by maestro299: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
kamokaze10:
He's actually a good defender. He's just devoid of confidence plus his frailties are amplified in Man Utd.

I don't want and Chelsea won't buy him cus we have too many defenders already on the payroll but Maguire is actually a good player.

I enjoyed down talking him though cus he's a man Utd player
Maguire will be always be exposed in a 4-man defense where he's one of the 2 center backs. He does better for England because Southgate generally plays 3 starting center backs with 2 full backs in a 5-man defense, so Maguire gets an extra player that covers for his errors. And as England tend to sit deep and stay close to their goal, his lack of pace isn't exposed as space behind is at a premium for the opponent to exploit enabling him to easily recover and get back into position. In other words, except you plan on using a back 3, avoid this guy like COVID-19..

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by extol1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
What is Chelsea waiting for? Buy one and one free, buy Maguire and Baily will be free

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by obembet(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Badgers14:
I still don't understand why Maguire flops at Manutd and does a little better for the National team?

That's why Chelsea want to consider him.. I believe he will do well in Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by crossfm: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Oakenshield:
We don't mind calling on Jones to join him as bonus to Chelsea irrespective of him leaving the club. Omo Maguire will be Chelsea new captain. Make him go Greece go shout do u know am Chelsea captain

They can even ask us to pay them some cash,we don't mind.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, Chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

I check score first half(just 38 minutes) I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half(83 minutes ) I see 9 goals
asin
Mallorca wey dey always shy to score
E go far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
This must not be. I'll sue the club if they try it

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Dididrumz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
God please 🙏🙏🙏

Let them come and take him away 🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Not just Chelsea... The guy has been linked to at least 3 clubs!

Maybe he will yet shine outside Man United!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by fabolouz1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
I now know that the recruiting department of Chelsea are trash.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Come along with your golden boot
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Basicend: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Chelsea.is.dead.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by EnterpriseMan: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
I always said we would sell him to Chelsea grin grin They love buying trash

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This is the greatest news as a united fan.

We will do much discount,even give away package will be attached grin cheesy.

We don too suffer for him hand.

Well... Maguire is easily the least of your problems right now!

The season will begin soon, and the Transfer window will close in weeks, yet you guys are unlikely to sell off players and bring in the proper ones! The gist is that the money is not available right now, and if Glazers refuse to sell to the Arabs, then it will truly get worse!

I just hope your Academy is really as great as advertised, and that ETH can still replicate what he did at Ajax... Otherwise, it's gonna be a laughable DISASTER of a season!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by horgarzer(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good newsof the day
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by fourboys: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg make season start

I check score first half(just 38 minutes) I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half(83 minutes ) I see 9 goals

I tire o...the thing weak me
goal dey plenty for club friendly games na dey play over 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by dchamp234(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
May what you wish Chelsea happen to you and your household in the mighty name of Jesus 🙏🙏🙏.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Erik ten hag, must be stupid to put Eric Baily and Telles for sale. Maguire is good to go but not Eric Baily and Telles.

Well, you can't know more about these players than the person coaching them daily...! The man has a football philosophy, and without the players fitting into that plan, what's the point of keeping them??!

The main problem is that the club is in serious financial disarray! They don't even have the big bucks to buy quality players!

Heard they only budgeted about 120 Million, which can't buy serious quality! They've already poured close to 60 Million into getting Mason Mount! I doubt what is left can get you a quality defender in the mold of Varane, and a point man like Haaland! Osimhen and Kane are clearly out of the question... Even the Inter Milan striker won't be released for anything less than 75 Million!

United fans are gonna be doing a lot of praying and finger-biting this coming season!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by crossfm: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well... Maguire is easily the least of your problems right now!

The season will begin soon, and the Transfer window will close in weeks, yet you guys are unlikely to sell off players and bring in the proper ones! The gist is that the money is not available right now, and if Glazers refuse to sell to the Arabs, then it will truly get worse!

I just hope your Academy is really as great as advertised, and that ETH can still replicate what he did at Ajax... Otherwise, it's gonna be a laughable DISASTER of a season!!! grin

This guy has been a source of heartbreak to all of us at united. To avoid heart problem,let him go.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Angelfrost(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
I always said we would sell him to Chelsea grin grin They love buying trash

Chelsea has done awesomely in this transfer market, and they ain't done yet...! I wonder how FFP hasn't caught up with them yet!

Honestly, Pochettino has absolutely no excuse for not finishing at least the top 3 with silverware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: See The Previous Games Argentina Defeated Nigeria / Chelsea Officially Sign Striker David Datro Fofana From Molde / Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.