Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire (21687 Views)

Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
crossfm:

This guy has been a source of heartbreak to all of us at united. To avoid heart problem,let him go.

True dat... He will more than likely do better elsewhere with less media focus and pressure on him! Too much expectation and hype killed him at United!

Still, United is quite reluctant to release top players... and the reason is obvious! They lack the funds to buy replacements, and they are not very good at making transfer deals which should involve swapping players.

They will likely retain Maguire and some other near-worthless players just to have some semblance of squad depth!

The season go hard United sha!

I'm already laughing!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by jamesversion: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Chelsea nor first get head self
Make him go so that he career go die finish

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, Chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

I just dey lose back to back
Carry mallorca game today under 4.5
I check score first half(just 38 minutes) I see 4 goals already
I check again after second half(83 minutes ) I see 9 goals

I tire o...the thing weak me

Wow.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Psychopatheko: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Seriously if them give am close attention and even polish am weller nah good player I swear most people just condemn this guy because what am seeing is fear is not that he can’t play but he’s scared of mistakes which automatically turn to big mistakes but if Chelsea can polish him and tend to him am sure he will pick. The guy don too suffer I dey pity am
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mbanu, That is really awful, I just hope it doesn't happen.
But even if it happens, I hope it favors Chelsea and we the fans. BTW, I heard he hired Former Chelsea Legend Carvalho as a personal trainer.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by naijapikin2(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations chelsea
I wish you success in your pursuit of the greatest defender of the epl.

At least arsenal will just cruise past stamford bridge. And roast the hellaraya when they come to emirates.

Chai
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by VinnyBaba: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hope This Maguire Transfer will favour Pochettino and him Family? 🤔 undecided
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Huracan(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg make season start

I don too lose money for club friendly games, Chinese super league, Egyptian league and japan league

My guy this people wan wound me. I play o.v 1.5 them play one goal. I play over 2.5 them play only 2 goals I don lose money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by blowjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg make season start

I carry am over 6.5, over 7.5 and over 8.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Sunnyski: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
As a United Fan, I am very happy to hear this news.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ojehmario1969(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1680937198856667139?t=MNWiKZ-aLFGWyVPtvyYTnA&s=19
Fake news
These are just rumors not to be taken seriously. You know how many defenders dey chelsea squad alone
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by abobote: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
They should hurry up
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Moniya4Real(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Are they out of their mind? It’s simply because he is an English man. They overhype their players and All even though there are obviously superb footballers among them.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by dododawa1: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
LOL
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Sunnyski: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by crossfm: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

True dat... He will more than likely do better elsewhere with less media focus and pressure on him! Too much expectation and hype killed him at United!

Still, United is quite reluctant to release top players... and the reason is obvious! They lack the funds to buy replacements, and they are not very good at making transfer deals which should involve swapping players.

They will likely retain Maguire and some other near-worthless players just to have some semblance of squad depth!

The season go hard United sha!

I'm already laughing!!! grin grin grin

We can still manage what we have if the club sale don't pull through, though I won't be expecting much at the end of the day.

We just need a good striker. If am the manager I will bring back greenwood and damn the consequence. He is still good.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Thyspeaker(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Try and get a job and stop being lazy by looking for people to scam you get pikin from skin ulcer to begging to feed nah wah for your laziness may God give you sense

Earlylight:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by fredoooooo: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Won bi pochettino da grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Pityoobi: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Ooooope oooo I beg let them do fas fas.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ddeola: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2023
Abeg make una come quick quick o... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Joshmuch: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Entering race for escobar, how is that possible? Never
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by NaijaCover(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

Seriously, he fit come Chelsea now and pick form... grin

IS HERE
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by FireUpNow(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Bad market! I regret the day Roman Abramovich sold Chelsea to this new owner.
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by spartachico(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2023
It’s like brain Dey pain this chelsea owners
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by OmoOlomo1: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2023
If I hear. Are these people joking or what?
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by kelspinall(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Chelsea and Tottenham are becoming clueless nowadays Maguire kwaa
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Teeklef(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Pls go for Benjamin mendy instead
so person wey dey prison for the past 2 years better pass maguire abi😹…….naxo witchcraft dey start😂😂😂😂
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Ogsirsolo: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2023
You sure say this team know sick now
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Soulsymbol99: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Sure say this new coach go last so?
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Maguire is not a bad player,I think dy weight of the captain arm band added extra pressure on him.
If u watch Maguire in the England National team u will understand.
Even at Leicester he was playing fine.Funny enough Maguire might go to a mid table team and start playing fantastic football
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ufotunang: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2023
This club Chelsea does not look like a club that are serious
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by Blankstare(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Badgers14:
I still don't understand why Maguire flops at Manutd and does a little better for the National team?

Even at liecester maguire was a good player...
Re: Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire by ShaqFu: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1680937198856667139?t=MNWiKZ-aLFGWyVPtvyYTnA&s=19
he should be allowed to leave. His mistakes are always costly. Ten Hag should sell him let's have a good replacement. The transfer window hasn't closed so Ten Hag should sell Maguire to any club that wants him and do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Officially Sign Striker David Datro Fofana From Molde / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP / How Much is A Pool Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.