Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri (1452 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
onumadu:
Reno smells that the mandate thief will be booted out, and is now starting to hedge his bets... just in case. grin
Anyone who thinks that Reno cares about anyone than himself is a goat.
Reno will always support anyone or any group in "power".
He doesn't say anything with conscience
Just that people don't know him well
He doesn't care about anyone except himself.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samakus:
Reno's senses are like a wild breeze. It comes and goes
You are the one to work on yourself . You can't expect any reasonable Truth talker just to follow one direction. No Enemy no friend .
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by chubinwa(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sometimes, this guy will just make sense out of the sky. But don't worry, the game changer is coming. Obi will bring inclusive leadership. No segregation or underrepresentation of any tribe. We are Nigerians and the marginalization should stop already. I always know that tinubu is a tribalistic bigot but his time is up sha.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Couldntfigurean: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
I think it’s an established fact that know tinubu is a religious bigot and a tribalist
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Cooletempa: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Landowner101:

Your opinion doesn't matter.

Obi is coming

It is precisely because they have people who are deluded like the guy above that they are left out to dry.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Feggie3: 2:38am On Jul 18, 2023
omenka:
Wait, some people actually, truthfully, think the tribunal will give judgement in favour of Obi.

There's no limit to how daft Obidients can be honestly. To their minds, one can win 30 states, but as long as they don't have 25 percent in Abuja, they can't be president. Why then should elections be conducted across all the states and not Abuja alone since it's the only place that determines who wins?

Are the voters in Abuja any more special than those anywhere else in the country? Flip this argument of theirs around and imagine what would have been happening in the country right now. Imagine it was Obi with Tinubu's figures and the main argument Tinubu makes at the tribunal is that Obi didn't get 25 percent in Abuja, therefore can't be president. Just imagine that.

God, I'm deeply saddened sharing a common space with such incorrigibly senseless entities.
Omenka you are irredeemably stvpid!! Omenka I weep for your poor soul and the unfortunate being you would father one day! Omenka did Tinubu win in Rivers State and Akwaibom State? Omenka!! What has Tinubu done for you these past 2 months order than allowing you to useless your future on Seuns page. Omenka I am angry that Fulanis are having a day field in your backyard, killing and wasting your innocent and sensible brothers why allowing one stupid one here to breath and continue to spread nuisance. They don't even know where to channel their energy. You need this dividend of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Feggie3:
Omenka you are irredeemably stvpid!! Omenka I weep for your poor soul and the unfortunate being you would father one day! Omenka did Tinubu win in Rivers State and Akwaibom State? Omenka!! What has Tinubu done for you these past 2 months order than allowing you to useless your future on Seuns page. Omenka I am angry that Fulanis are having a day field in your backyard, killing and wasting your innocent and sensible brothers why allowing one stupid one here to breath and continue to spread nuisance. They don't even know where to channel their energy. You need this dividend of democracy.
This Obipig is deeply pained

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? / Why New Coins, Notes Bear No Arabic Inscriptions, By Soludo, CBN Governor / British Justice Sec Stranded In Lagos, No Money, No Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.