Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules (29920 Views)

"VIO Has No Business Being On The Roads!!"- Appeal Court / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Orathird: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Everyone driver should have a copy of this ruling o

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by 6ixVille: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okay
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by shortgun(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Lasavil728: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ok let see
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by lumens: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Eriggs:
bring your head make dem MANNA nack u 2by2 for head.
Yanga dey sleep, small rat wan go bite him tey.
She go soon give u dem MANNA lamba for head

Trash.
Using your third moniker to quote me.
Use nlpolicewoman instead.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Iliveforever(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Quote me again i will grilled your blokos

Please grill it already, it’s useless to the vulturebbqgrill seller

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Surudo119: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cruise nation full with funny citizens
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Oju4190: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
What about federal Police.....
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by wiseone28: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:

Please grill it already, it’s useless to the vulturebbqgrill seller
Na him una dey refer to as a deadmeatvulture?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Princeton92(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. FRSC will appeal this judgement at SC.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

And why should they?
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Iliveforever(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Na him una dey refer to as a deadmeatvulture?

Yes!!

Reason why no one patronize him

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by fabolouz1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
These guys are pains in the neck of motorists and all they care about is money and not the safety of a vehicle and her occupants .
Trust me they won't obey this judgement.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Earlylight:

You can actually make your point without denigrating another tribe

I can't.

Because everything that's wrong with modern day Nigeria is all Okoro fault.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by KingsCity: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Brilliant judgement
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by wiseone28: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:

Yes!!

Reason why no one patronize him
I see why he is always 24/7 defending APC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by egoldman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Quote me again i will grilled your blokos

Grill am abeg make he hear word.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by eldoradoxx: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Correct judgement. Any Road Safety Officer doing stop and search, show me your particulars, etc on State Road is on illegal duty. Their only area of operation is Federal Roads. States Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) are the people that are in charge of State Roads.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by FreeStuffsNG: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Princeton92:

And why should they?
To buy time so they can get the NASS to effect amendments to the law that set them up. The FHC judgement was obtained in 2019 and they appealed for 4 years and may need more time to convince the NASS. They are law enforcement agencies and if they cannot stay on state and LGAs roads, why should they now issue license to drive on those roads. In my opinion, this judgement will strip them naked if not amended wink

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good. Those ones operating on Allen and Akanni Doherty should take note.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by iHateFraudsters: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. FRSC will appeal this judgement at SC.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Appeal?

Appeal is for appeal court
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by MrBachelor: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Make I catch dem for Maiduguri again.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by georgeakins: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
I hate FRSC and VIO
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by louken(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good news. Those guys should be put in check.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Josbreed: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
They should return my 5k they charged me for my passenger not wearing seatbelt on a neighbourhood street, I mean street o, not even the state road.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by nighthawk1: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Beautiful argument .

Now these are the kind of lawyers I like.

The only problem is police and other state rogue outfits will fill the vacuum.

More extortion windows are opened with this ruling or else it's a beautiful case as it puts the FG and her agents in check.

We will recover our federation back from the rogue central govt .

One more step back to being a federation as agreed upon before Okoro foolishness messed it up for everyone .

ANOTHER ONE TO PUT IN CHECK IS THE STATE DRIVER'S LICENSE BEEN PROPOSED BY LASG. IF PERMITTED AND OTHER STATES FOLLOW.

IT MEANS IF YOU ARE A SALESMAN WHO DRIVES AROUND THE COUNTRY YOU WILL NEED 36-STATE DRIVERS LICENSE PLUS THE FRSC ISSUED ONE MAKING A TOTAL OF 37-DRIVERS LICENSE??

ROAD WORTHINESS FOR PRIVATE CARS IS ANOTHER ISSUE

FINALLY THE RECENT ANNUAL N1000 TO FOR PROOF OF OWNERSHIP?

THE CAR IS ALREADY YOURS AND OWNERSHIP ONLY CHANGES WHEN YOU SELL IT TO ANOTHER USER.

IF PERMITTED, AND GOD FORBID YOUR CAR IS STUCK IN THE MECHANIC FOR YEARS, CAN YOU GUESS THE BACKLOG YOU NEED TO PAY.

SECONDLY N1000 IS TO TEST THE WATERS THEREAFTER IT WILL INCREASE TO N5K, N10K ETC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
nighthawk1:

ANOTHER ONE TO PUT IN CHECK IS THE STATE DRIVER'S LICENSE BEEN PROPOSED BY LASG. IF PERMITTED AND OTHER STATES FOLLOW.

IT MEANS IF YOU ARE A SALESMAN WHO DRIVES AROUND THE COUNTRY YOU WILL NEED 36-STATE DRIVERS LICENSE PLUS THE FRSC ISSUED ONE MAKING A TOTAL OF 37-DRIVERS LICENSE??

ROAD WORTHINESS FOR PRIVATE CARS IS ANOTHER ISSUE

FINALLY THE RECENT ANNUAL N1000 TO FOR PROOF OF OWNERSHIP?

THE CAR IS ALREADY YOURS AND OWNERSHIP ONLY CHANGES WHEN YOU SELL IT TO ANOTHER USER.

IF PERMITTED, AND GOD FORBID YOUR CAR IS STUCK IN THE MECHANIC FOR YEARS, CAN YOU GUESS THE BACKLOG YOU NEED TO PAY.

SECONDLY N1000 IS TO TEST THE WATERS THEREAFTER IT WILL INCREASE TO N5K, N10K ETC

Rubbish

Every state should issue their own drivers license as is the case in the US

This will allow the state to sanction erring drivers from their roads .

If you are driving from Enugu with your federal or state licence, no problem but the minute you cross into Lagos and mess up , the state govt will apply the law on you.

A state issued licence does not invalidate your ability to drive in other states .

It only returns the power to issue such back to the states .

And why is Lagos issue your problem ? You no get state nii?
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by bluefilm: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Chai... this is real bad news for some of extortionist road safety officials.
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Me I know this one since
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by hush15: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/just-in-frsc-can-only-operate-on-fg-roads-acourt-rules/

Na to go study and know what a federal road is and where be that ....
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by lanry2014(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good for them
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by Eniitan19(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
What about the driver’s license they issue. Is it that it will no longer be recognized in roads other than federal roads?
Re: FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules by TruthinAction: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
States will soon take advantage of the opportunity to create their own road safety corp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luggage Above N50,000 Attract Duties - Customs Reminds Passengers / Why Are Nigerians So Successful In America? / Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.