Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala (21010 Views)

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / FCT Insecurity: ‘Tinubu Will Find Lasting Solution’ – Atiku’s Ex-Aide, Bwala / Subsidy Removal: ₦5 Billion Palliative Is Renewed Nonsense – Atiku’s Aide, Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Daniel Bwala, a media aide to Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 election, has said President Bola Tinubu and the Yoruba don’t play politics of bitterness.

Bwala was reacting to the resignation of Abdullahi Adamu as the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Tweeting, Bwala wrote:
“Life is to be taken easy, ohh. The APC chairman that was reported to have said, I could write demand letters that filled his office and still not get my professional fees for what I worked for, simply because I left the party, is, today, not the chairman [anymore], and he will watch how I will be paid my fees by those who, in spite of the fact that I left the party, maintained cordiality and respect.

“To be honest, the Yorubas know how to play politics without bitterness. Beginning with PBAT Asiwaju, his family, and those around him. When we meet and exchange pleasantries, [it is] as if I never left. The other day, Babatunde Ogala, SAN, in court saw me and shouted in an open court filled before the judges sat, “Bwala, you know you are on loan, and you must come back.” Everybody laughed.

“Today I accidentally met Kayode Fayemi on my way to the gym. As soon as we sighted each other, I greeted him. He laughed and said, You must come home. No bitterness. But my Northern brothers in APC stopped talking to me because I left APC, and one of them refused to pay me my legal fees.

“There are a few of my northern brothers, though, that are exceptionally good and still keep in touch. May God help us to see politics and practise it as politics and not war because power is truly transient.”

DAILY POST

88 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Raskimonojendor: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2023

“To be honest, the Yorubas know how to play politics without bitterness. Beginning with PBAT Asiwaju, his family, and those around him. When we meet and exchange pleasantries, [it is] as if I never left. The other day, Babatunde Ogala, SAN, in court saw me and shouted in an open court filled before the judges sat, “Bwala, you know you are on loan, and you must come back.” Everybody laughed.

“Today I accidentally met Kayode Fayemi on my way to the gym. As soon as we sighted each other, I greeted him. He laughed and said, You must come home. No bitterness.
Like is not hard, it's people that make life hard for themselves - Naira Marley

189 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Ihateheadslamer: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
tongue

APC media cows will begin to transfer their grievance against the people of south east as usual forgetting how the Fulanis play politics of bitterness tongue

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Ela012: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yoruba ni baba

354 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Ezeama400: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
This one is bitter that SS/SE have abandoned PDP that use to give them blockvotes grin

Maybe the attached below is a politics of love..

What a clown struggling to press their mumu button for crumbs..

They don't play politics of bitterness but nearly killed one of their own that look neat because they belive that anybody looking neat and smell nice will vote for Peter Obi... That's how they chased their daughter out of voting center in Feb presidential election

(SECOND ATTACHED PIX)

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by 84mgve27: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
This thread is about how Fulanis play politics of hate, but watch and see how APC media cows will leave the fulanis whom Mr Bwala talked about and face the Igbos.

Maybe Mr Bwala needs to come on nairaland and see spiteful Yorubas for himself.

Ignorance of history. He doesn't know SW was the nation's political war zone!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by RingRoadMafia: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
This thread is about how Fulanis play politics of hate, but watch and see how APC media cows will leave the fulanis whom Mr Bwala talked about and face the Igbos.

Maybe Mr Bwala needs to come on nairaland and see spiteful Yorubas for himself.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Bobloco: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by FreeStuffsNG: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank you for the nice compliments sir.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by shortgun(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
This one is the dangling ethnic card to for the crumbs angry

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by VinnyBaba: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Maybe.

But they certainly play politics of TRIBALISM and RELIGION.😒

Particularly the Taofeeks, Razaks, Kazeems, Muslius, amongst them. sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by helinues: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
“Today I accidentally met Kayode Fayemi on my way to the gym. As soon as we sighted each other, I greeted him. He laughed and said, You must come home. No bitterness.

grin

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin

Did Tinubu plant Bwala in PDP, a political game plan just like he strategically made Obi leave PDP, a political game over? cheesy

Bwala of course will return to APC since he has perfectly executed his job by APC in PDP. This is the best of politics ever in Nigeria, like a very thrilling seasonal drama so interesting.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by waynetee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
The truth is, we do not really care about who is on that chair.
That's why all the major parties won at least one state in SW.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by helinues: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The yorubas are always scared of the Fulani and Hausas maybe because of how the fulanis people violently conquered kwara state that used to be a Yoruba state

LagosFirstSon, You forgot to switch your moniker before making this comments.

Caught red handed

grin

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

grin
she's ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by politicoNG: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Life is to be taken easy ohh. The APC chairman that was reported to have said, “ I could write demand letters that filled his office and still would not get my professional fees of what i worked for” simply because i left the party. Today he is not the chairman and he will watch how i will be paid my fees by those who in-spite of the fact that i left the party, but we maintained cordiality and respect. To be honest the Yorubas know how to play politics without bitterness. Beginning with PBAT Asiwaju, his family and those around him. When we meet and exchange pleasantries as if i never left. The other day, Babatunde Oglala,SAN in court saw me and shouted in an open court filled before the judges sat “Bwala, you know you are on loan ohh and you must come back” everybody laugh. Today I accidentally met Kayode Fayemi on my way to the gym,as soon as we sighted each other and i greeted him, he laugh and said you must come home ohh. No bitterness. During the heated campaign period, on one of my trips, I came back to NIgeria in the same flight with Gov. El-Rufai and Femi Gbajabiamila. I sat opposite El-rufai in the bussiness class and apart from the first hello, hi we had at heathrow; no word till we arrived Abuja; But Femi even as Speaker of the HoR and I were chatting until he was led out of the airport at a privilege exit point. But my Northern brothers in APC stopped talking to me because i left APC and one of them refused to pay me my legal fees. There are few of my northern brothers though that are exceptionally good and still keep in touch. May God help us to see politics and practice it as politics and not war, because power is truly transient.

It is funny when some people read texts like this and suggest I am missing APC or that I want to return. If I want to return, I would not need your permission or consent. When i left I didnt ask for your permission or consent. I am Fully committed to the Atiku Abubakar project to recover and rescue

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1680990994341195777?t=GzlLZvHKxO5_6daa6NnVBQ&s=19
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by RingRoadMafia: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The yorubas are always scared of the Fulani and Hausas maybe because of how the fulanis people violently conquered kwara state that used to be a Yoruba state

Spineless as they are spiteful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

LagosFirstSon, You forgot to switch your moniker before making this comments.

Caught red handed

grin
what is Princeoflagos and what moniker are you talking about ?
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by helinues: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
what is Princeoflagos and what moniker are you talking about ?

Hahahah

Where did I mention princeoflagos?

Sinners always runneth when no one pursueth

Chai

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Spineless as they are spiteful
no be lie

Yoruba are peace loving but in a cowardly way lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by paramakina202: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yeah Yoruba does not play politics of bitterness because your shop or properties hasn't been destroyed for voting against them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah

Where did I mention princeoflagos

Chai
keep modifying your posts because of me

And hey, I ain't Princeoflagos
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by RingRoadMafia: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
no be lie

Yoruba as peace loving but in a cowardly way lol

Not all o, there are some reasonable ones that can think for themselves.

Rhe problem na those afonjas from the inner dungeons of ogbomosho and oshogbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
My Girlfriend who is a Yoruba girl voted for Obi because of her church commitment.

Most of my church members voted Obi.

I didn't vote but I will have never voted for Obi, I prefer ATIKU or Tinubu.

We in Yorubaland don't play politics of bitterness.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LagosFirstSon: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Not all o, there are some reasonable ones. The problem na those afonjas from the inner dungeons of ogbomosho and oshogbo
The Yoruba Muslims you meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Raskimonojendor: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
no be lie

Yoruba are peace loving but in a cowardly way lol
The cowards are not the ones whose parents are being flogged by crackheads IPOB members in the red mud region.

Even their Eze ndigbo got flogged in Akure by Yoruba youths too. And the ibos came back to postrate and apologize despite being the ones flogged.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by RingRoadMafia: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
My Girlfriend who is a Yoruba girl voted for Obi because of her church commitment.

Most of my church members voted Obi.

I didn't vote but I will never voted for Obi, I prefer ATIKU or Tinubu.

We in Yorubaland don't play politics of bitterness.

Who gives a shit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Iamgrey5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah

Where did I mention princeoflagos

Chai
grin grin

You catch am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by RingRoadMafia: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The Yoruba Muslims you meant

Exactly, those ones that are not allowed the freedom to practice their own traditional religion or even deemed worthy to make decisions in Islam, those are the ones I'm talking about grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders / APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists / Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.