Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala (21012 Views)

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / FCT Insecurity: ‘Tinubu Will Find Lasting Solution’ – Atiku’s Ex-Aide, Bwala / Subsidy Removal: ₦5 Billion Palliative Is Renewed Nonsense – Atiku’s Aide, Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by georgeakins: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2023
ehikwe22:
Threatening to and disenfranchising Nigerians from a certain region and anybody that looks like them is called what?

It only the tribe constituting nuisance that we wanted to flush out of our region.
All peace loving people are welcome in South West.

It is the same tribe constituting nuisance in Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, etc.

Even at a time, Gov Wike got tired of their nuisance in Rivers and he sent military and police men to crush them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Diddycsbsb: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Yorubas are the real enemies of Nigeria

They don't play politics they backstabs

If you want to see potential of every tribe in Nigeria🇳🇬,. Divide➗ the country after referendum and see yorubas reduce like Chad... Even Hausa people we progress more than yorubas because they are hard working in agriculture.. The South South we go with there 🛢️oil .. Then we the South East we go with what ever we have.. Let see who we survive... This is very simple.. Let's know who is the big meat🥩in politics and infrastructure...

This is Very simple let divide➗ Nigeria🇳🇬 and see our potential as an individual tribe's,. Let everybody manage their resources. Let's see our potentials.

I swear to God if I becom president today I will divide➗ Nigeria🇳🇬. With referendum...

I heard they said South East is a dot in the midle, and is a Landlocked. This is time to wicked South East by dividing the country..

You claime South East is a dot but you can't let them go,. You claime South East is a landlocked still you don't want to let them go,.

Now we are saying let the South South go with Nigeria una say no, ook we say conduct referendum,. Una say know,. Ok we say give us President una say no,. Ok we win election una say no give it to another person.. Ok we say release Nnamdi KANU,. Una say no 🤔ᴴᴹ,. Ok we say sit at home in our own state una say no,. That you will send battalionns of soldiers to counter sit at home enforcer.. Now I ask what is the problem?
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by zoghys: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The cowards are not the ones whose parents are being flogged by crackheads IPOB members in the red mud region.

Even their Eze ndigbo got flogged in Akure by Yoruba youths too. And the ibos came back to postrate and apologize despite being the ones flogged.

Why waste your time and skill writing this nonsense just to banter a region. Abeg, make una dey use una brain for better things naw. You made look like we the yorubas don't have our problems just like the igbos. Abeg promote one Nigeria and stop this nonsense
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Successlane: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
mmm
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Ezeama400: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Leave South South alone.

It is you Ibo people that introduced bitterness and hatred to Nigeria polity in 1966.
Ibos are a naturally bitter and hateful tribe
The Nigeria should quickly be restructured and Ibos should be forced out to go and form biafra

Stop contradicting yourself because it makes you to look stupid...

Limit this ur dumb analysis to nairaland because taking it outside will make you to look daft in the eyes of people..

See how you are struggling to separate SS from SE without acknowledging the fact that the major person that led the coup in 1966 Is from Okpanam Anioma Delta state which you and other people call Ibo coup...

What a foolish submission from u ..

Confused clown !!
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by walex2(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Daniel Bwala, a media aide to Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 election, has said President Bola Tinubu and the Yoruba don’t play politics of bitterness.

Bwala was reacting to the resignation of Abdullahi Adamu as the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Tweeting, Bwala wrote:

DAILY POST
. Yoruba is the most educated, well cultured and most respected tribe in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by omenka(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Just look at the comments here.

Why do the people from a particular section of the country always take every positive appraisal of the Yoruba people as a slight against them, whereas the Yoruba people don't feel the same way against them?

What exactly is the problem? Inferiority complex? What is it? Why do you people instantly get triggered over stuffs like this?

PS:

I see they've even started creating threads against this thread. Lord!!! Are these humans at all? 😳

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by omooba74(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2023
OMOLUABI nii wa.There are no permanent friends or enemies in politics,stick to that and have peace of minds...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by georgeakins: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Ezeama400:

Stop contradicting yourself because it makes you to look stupid...

Limit this ur dumb analysis to nairaland because taking it outside will make you to look daft in the eyes of people..

See how you are struggling to separate SS from SE without acknowledging the fact that the major person that led the coup in 1966 Is from Okpanam Anioma Delta state which you and other people call Ibo coup...

What a foolish submission from u ..

Confused clown !!

Why do Ibos love attaching themselves to South South?

Is it because of their oil, since Ibo land has no resources?

South South people have said severally that they're not part of Biafra.

I tire for una.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by omenka(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Yorubas are the real enemies of Nigeria

They don't play politics they backstabs

If you want to see potential of every tribe in Nigeria🇳🇬,. Divide➗ the country after referendum and see yorubas reduce like Chad... Even Hausa people we progress more than yorubas because they are hard working in agriculture.. The South South we go with there 🛢️oil .. Then we the South East we go with what ever we have.. Let see who we survive... This is very simple.. Let's know who is the big meat🥩in politics and infrastructure...

This is Very simple let divide➗ Nigeria🇳🇬 and see our potential as an individual tribe's,. Let everybody manage their resources. Let's see our potentials.

I swear to God if I becom president today I will divide➗ Nigeria🇳🇬. With referendum...

I heard they said South East is a dot in the midle, and is a Landlocked. This is time to wicked South East by dividing the country..

You claime South East is a dot but you can't let them go,. You claime South East is a landlocked still you don't want to let them go,.

Now we are saying let the South South go with Nigeria una say no, ook we say conduct referendum,. Una say know,. Ok we say give us President una say no,. Ok we win election una say no give it to another person.. Ok we say release Nnamdi KANU,. Una say no 🤔ᴴᴹ,. Ok we say sit at home in our own state una say no,. That you will send battalionns of soldiers to counter sit at home enforcer.. Now I ask what is the problem?
Una sure say whatever it is they typed this thing for una WhatsApp group before you copy and paste get brain at all?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Na common sense and diplomacy... Read and know when to attack
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Ezeama400: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Why do Ibos love attaching themselves to South South?

Is it because of their oil, since Ibo land has no resources?

South South people have said severally that they're not part of Biafra.

I tire for una.

Every Ibo man you see on nairaland is from SE..

Leave your enclave get and exposed for once.. Life doesn't begin and end on nairaland ..
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ceejayluv(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2023
That's how they "progressively" helped foster in the failure called Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by duro4chang(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2023
84mgve27:

Ignorance of history. He doesn't know SW was the nation's political war zone!
Life is hard. Do not make it hard for yourself
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by muykem: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

APC media cows will begin to transfer their grievance against the people of south east as usual forgetting how the Fulanis play politics of bitterness tongue
Because you guys are full and being control by hatred to Yorubas for just no reason.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by easzypeaszy(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Without Yoruba in Nigeria..9Ja for don pafukka

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by paramakina202: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Carry your shops back to Ibo land.

We don't need your shops in our land.

That will happen once SW ceased to be part of Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ribbit: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
Funny. All my family voted for Obi. The one who did not vote rooted for Obi. I will never have a problem with that, Infact, I was really impressed because they participated in this election like never before.

Where I have a problem is why would %97 in Anambra vote only LP.

Till date, no igbo man voted for any other person or party except Obi, that is not a good democratic tenets and have an ethnic bias undertone.
lemme guess, their decisions also has religious undertone too yeah?
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by rajiedreez: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2023
We learnt over the years

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Diligent1(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Not all o, there are some reasonable ones that can think for themselves.

Rhe problem na those afonjas from the inner dungeons of ogbomosho and oshogbo
The problem of your people is when you think that you are the wisest among all the regions and you don't control your mouth their is no way you people can become the president of Nigeria, you people should just forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ribbit: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Lifestone:

If you follow history, you will see that Yoruba politics have evolved from pre-independent regional politics to the mainstream that we are now. We also have to learn tolerance given the heavy bloodshed that followed the 1964 and 1983 elections. We learnt bitter lessons.
My belief is that we are more open to accommodate and respect the choices of others, this is why Peter Obi won the Presidential election in Lagos and Atiku in Osun. People talk about the Governorship election in Lagos, IGBOS messed GRV up by the way they were bragging after winning the Presidential election, if they have remained humble, they could have succeeded. But no, chest beating won't allow them
CRV never stood a chance against sanwo olu in this life or next.

Ibos chest beating as usual like gorilla just made the margin wider.

What worked against tinubu in Lagos is his religion and cosmopolitan nature of Lagos with high number of big churches preaching against Muslim Muslim tickets.

Sanwolu never had religion baggage so it's easier for him. Had it been that he is Muslim too, it would have been tougher.

People no dey get sense when religion is involved.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by ehikwe22: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2023
georgeakins:

It only the tribe constituting nuisance that we wanted to flush out of our region.
All peace loving people are welcome in South West.

It is the same tribe constituting nuisance in Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, etc.

Even at a time, Gov Wike got tired of their nuisance in Rivers and he sent military and police men to crush them.

You've got no point. Bitterness is bitterness. Everybody that's bitter got a reason.
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2023
So you know.
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

APC media cows will begin to transfer their grievance against the people of south east as usual forgetting how the Fulanis play politics of bitterness tongue
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by haffaze777(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2023
omenka:
Just look at the comments here.

Why do the people from a particular section of the country always take every positive appraisal of the Yoruba people as a slight against them, whereas the Yoruba people don't feel the same way against them?

What exactly is the problem? Inferiority complex? What is it? Why do you people instantly get triggered over stuffs like this?

PS:

I see they've even started creating threads against this thread. Lord!!! Are these humans at all? 😳
😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Lobatan, maturity.
That's why we don't have bandits, Igbos.
United we stand. Odua.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by haffaze777(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Why are you people so insecure.

The guy is not even talking about south east at all but you made it about yourself.

Shey won sepe fun yin ni?

At bold,yes and epe yen nja won seriously

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Kukutenla: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are the one that is confuse lol. It is in open public that Bwala stopped being Batist because of Tinubu's choice of Shettima who is a Muslim. Obidients and lies chai nawa for una Sha. grin
Nor be only open public na closed public. When did you and Bawa sit down that he told you he was against Tinubu because of his choice of deputy?
Was Bwala ever a member of Tinubu's campaign?
Bats and sycophancy sha
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by saintkel(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
My Girlfriend who is a Yoruba girl voted for Obi because of her church commitment.

Most of my church members voted Obi.

I didn't vote but I will have never voted for Obi, I prefer ATIKU or Tinubu.

We in Yorubaland don't play politics of bitterness.
u ended up confirming u r Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Tonnierichy(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
This thread is about how Fulanis play politics of hate, but watch and see how APC media cows will leave the fulanis whom Mr Bwala talked about and face the Igbos.

Maybe Mr Bwala needs to come on nairaland and see spiteful Yorubas for himself.
Una get low self esteem sha. Always insecure. Yoruba nor be all of una mate for this game. Move on and stop following us around like a hood rat.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Tommydare(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Bob Marley will be proud of you guys the way you are wailing...if he was alive, he would have allowed you guys to join his wailers
RingRoadMafia:

Not all o, there are some reasonable ones that can think for themselves.

Rhe problem na those afonjas from the inner dungeons of ogbomosho and oshogbo
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Harlekarmar: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
I know d children of hate can never accept this simple fact . They don’t like singing praises of others except theirs. If you don’t celebrate others you can never be celebrated. It is very simple that is one of d laws of nature
Re: Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala by Harlekarmar: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2023
During d last presidential election I voted for Obi because of End SARS Movement as at that time But when I realized that they gave d glory to themselves by saying they have defeated Asiwaju in Lagos, I and my household now voted for Sanwolu in d governorship election and I know d thing pained them till tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Don’t Make English, Maths Compulsory For Students Seeking Admission – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.