Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? (662 Views)

Women In The House~ / High Profile Women In Nigeria Need Me / Mature Women In Naija Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by ozoneflake(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2007
Are there more women than men?

Pls with the rate at wich guys want women in this house, can we assume that there are more of men than women in Nigeria or is it that men just cannot be satified.
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by iice(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2007
And if there are more women? = so?
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
I'd say worldwide, there are more females than males, Nigeria's no exception.
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by olanajim(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
It is difficult to say. Why? If two parallel censors can produce two different results, then both are unreliable. For instance FG result gave lagos population at less than 10MILION but parallel censor conducted by lagos govt on the same day and world bank estimate gave lagos population at over 15milions. Obviously, someone is lying. That is why I would not believe in the Nigerian figure whatever. At least not now.
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by lovemajek(f): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2007
World population shows more men than women in the world, but some women are shemales. So Becareful!!
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by ozoneflake(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
@iice please make your contributions and don't answer a question with the same question. I may be ignorant but with the spate of all that is going on in this house guys have had terrible time serching for women. There must be a reason for that and that is what i and those who may think alike want to know.
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by iice(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
Like i said, so what if there are more women than men?
Yes there are alot of men seeking women on this site. . .
What if the women they want, they don't usually get to meet in real time? OR
The women they come across here or in real time, don't exactly do it for them?
What if there are women who are also seeking but find it hard, demeaning or whatever to make a thread looking for men?
What if some women of today don't want to be in a relations at this moment or even in the future?
And should we add the subject of alternative lifestyles to the mix?
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by ozoneflake(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2007
All that bullock dosnt answer the question. If you wono know all that, why dont you post your thread may be some smart dude could answer all the question
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2007
Well that passed over as usual

Ok since a word or two is what will answer your question undecided

Yes there are more women than men
Re: Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? by olanajim(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2007
Iice' words made sense. If you could meditate on it, you would find elements of truth in them.

On my part, I would support her by asking this question: if indeed two-third of our planet, is water, how come there is water shortage worldwide?

The answer to that question would answer your question.

(1) (Reply)

Any One Residing In Akwa Ibom / Nairalanders In Enugu: / She Lived With Her Ex For 2years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.