Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. (18437 Views)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by hisexcellency34: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2023
It was not even Chidoka. It's Reno Omokri. The op even forgot to remove his tableshaker stuff underneath
Alphagan:
This is a deliberate attempt at misinformation, Igbokwe never said what you wrote. It was Chidoka, the former Minister of Aviation that said it.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/17/why-south-east-should-produce-adamus-replacement-osita-chidoka/?amp=1

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Rolings: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2023
ezebunafo:
The APC missed a golden opportunity to reduce the tension in the Southeast and bring that geopolitical zone into the mainstream by failing to replace their National Chairman with someone from the Southeast. Part of why there is so much unrest in the Southeast is because they feel underrepresented in the national power structure.

The President is from the Southwest. His vice is from the Northeast. The Senate President is from the South-South, while the Speaker of the House of Representatives is from the Northwest. The Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the Southwest, whereas the President of the Court of Appeal is from the North-central.

Where does that leave the Southeast? Completely naked politically at the federal level. The imbalance is suffocating. No zine will accept what the Southeast is expected to accept, and the APC ought to have used this vacancy to placate the Southeast and prove to them that Buhari's 'dot in a circle' philosophy went away with him.

What a missed opportunity! So what if the Igbos did not vote for Tinubu. Are we still practicing Buhari's 96% versus 5% formula? The APC is reacting to the #NigerianElections2023, when they should be planning for the next elections.

#TableShaker

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02baYYjuqVyymJmkqKNWe46J7z5rdc2zNVKVqhox7rNieeNLZQE4SDaM7DxnjZiQel/?app=fbl

You want Party chair and President to come from the south so PDP can use that as a campaign tool?
APC learnt from what happened to PDP in 2023 they won't fall for that mistake

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by MrALIVE: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:
President and Party Chairman cannot come from the same South.
but vice president,speaker and deputy senate president can come from the north abi?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2023
This efulefu still thinks he count in the affair of things. Even the gutter cleaning work will he taken away from Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Couldntfigurean: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Politics is that of interest.. Majority of Igbos hate apc and the know it.. So the igbos in apc will only get things for their immediately family and relatives and their personal interest.. When igbos what collective interest from apc, they know what to do.. U cannt be a handful and be requesting for what was given to multitude.. Let that sink in.. Apc don owe Ndigbo collective interest.. Pdp and labour are tgey people who owe us that..
ok
I hope this will be the case when the reverse happens,Table turns

Keep supporting tinubu even when he is turning out to be the worse president ever just because he is your brother
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by pquaver(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
ok
I hope this will be the case when the reverse happens,Table turns

Keep supporting tinubu even when he is turning out to be the worse president ever just because he is your brother

He is not my brother anything.. I am igbo but i have to say the truth.. Obi is the one i share tribe with but i want allow sentiment becloud my judgement.. Tge problem with most of our people is una no lie to hear truth.. Ones tge tell u truth una go become restless.. To u am tinubu brother because what i said did sound well to u or its not wat u want to hear.. But anyway e no concern me what u think i am.. U thought cant change me from being igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Couldntfigurean: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

He is not my brother anything.. I am igbo but i have to say the truth.. Obi is the one i share tribe with but i want allow sentiment becloud my judgement.. Tge problem with most of our people is una no lie to hear truth.. Ones tge tell u truth una go become restless.. To u am tinubu brother because what i said did sound well to u or its not wat u want to hear.. But anyway e no concern me what u think i am.. U thought cant change me from being igbo
I am Russian,putin is my brother
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by pquaver(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I am Russian,putin is my brother

Whatever rocks ur boat

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by sukar886: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2023
ezebunafo:
The APC missed a golden opportunity to reduce the tension in the Southeast and bring that geopolitical zone into the mainstream by failing to replace their National Chairman with someone from the Southeast. Part of why there is so much unrest in the Southeast is because they feel underrepresented in the national power structure.

The President is from the Southwest. His vice is from the Northeast. The Senate President is from the South-South, while the Speaker of the House of Representatives is from the Northwest. The Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the Southwest, whereas the President of the Court of Appeal is from the North-central.

Where does that leave the Southeast? Completely naked politically at the federal level. The imbalance is suffocating. No zine will accept what the Southeast is expected to accept, and the APC ought to have used this vacancy to placate the Southeast and prove to them that Buhari's 'dot in a circle' philosophy went away with him.

What a missed opportunity! So what if the Igbos did not vote for Tinubu. Are we still practicing Buhari's 96% versus 5% formula? The APC is reacting to the #NigerianElections2023, when they should be planning for the next elections.

#TableShaker

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02baYYjuqVyymJmkqKNWe46J7z5rdc2zNVKVqhox7rNieeNLZQE4SDaM7DxnjZiQel/?app=fbl
How can a man that hate a particular tribe rule a country , is not possible , he must leave that seat ... Insa Allah
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Morbeta11(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Rabbit foot don full Igbokwe's pocket....the man is no politically useless.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Kingcalls: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not win APC primaries...
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not win the election...
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not be sworn in...
The next delusion and hopeless hope of ibodients is now
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will be sacked by the PEPT.
After the PEPT clear their mpuri mriri head by throwing their case in the trashcan it will become

B-b-b-but Tulumbu is not a Nigerian. He's from the Fiji Islands. DSS will arrest him for being an impostor. Tulumbu don they feel the heat". Never seen a group of people so adept at fooling themselves and grasping at straws as you guys.

But he dint win the election...he stole it , and he is about to be kicked out .... and for the primaries, he bought it, he dint get clean votes... so as I said, u can live in denial...but u are about to get pummeled
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Anyiamaka: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:
So the President will come from the South. The Party chairman will also come from the South?

Even if it will come from the South, definitely not from the one with less than 2#% electoral value

Who were the PDP National Chaairmen when Jonathan was president -- Ogbulafor and Nwodo. They were all from the South! Don't let frustrated Wike to decieve anybody. He was pained that Atiku defeated him. It was not about balancing power between North and South.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by duduade16: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:

That was in preparation for the general elections, knowing that the party was going to zone the Presidential ticket to the South.

Same happened in PDP with Iyorchia Ayu, with the plan to zone the party ticket to the South, but a greedy politician like Atiku still had his way.
stop say what you don't know Buni act for how many years during Buhari regime?, is he not from North?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Elvis2kay: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Bad NIGGER 🤣 why mocking the south east politicians?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Afamed: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Who were the PDP National Chaairmen when Jonathan was president -- Ogbulafor and Nwodo. They were all from the South! Don't let frustrated Wike to decieve anybody. He was pained that Atiku defeated him. It was not about balancing power between North and South.

Do not be economical with the truth.

Which position did Adamu Muazu hold in PDP when GEJ was the President?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by YourNextLevel(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Trying to be relevant
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Lawalemi(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Dey play. Saboteur dey talk
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by casualobserver: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2023
paramakina202:
Joe Igbokwe should stop this nonsense and continue building more bridges.

This ststaemennt wasn’t from Joe Igbokwe. This statement from from Reno Omokri of PDP

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Powerhouse99: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:

What of Buhari and Adamu, the former APC Chairman?
Are they not from North?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by lolu2019: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Streetdoctor:
lolsssssss, Joe Igbokwe dun turn to chief wailer over night.
Igbos never welcomed APC and they still maintain their ground unlike a particular tribe that neither here nor their. and that is one thing i like igbos for.
Igbokwe!!!!! never u speak for igbos again bcs whether govt perform or not, an average igbo man no go ever beg for food. unlike here in Alimosho LGA, iya dey beg, baba dey beg, omo dey beg
what are u doing in alimosho.ode

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Image123(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Igbos want presidency, not APC chairmanship. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by YorubaPrince: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Always complaining... Useless pple! angry

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by kerry57: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
How can Joe be canvassing for such impossibility!

APC can never be so stupid to zone such important position to the SE.

Moreover, the SE cannot reap where they did not sow. Zoning to South East will be a complete loss that has no single benefit.
But buhari did it while in power. Buhari is from north and adamu is from the north. Guys it's high time we serve the north the type of food they like to serve the South

APC will still lose the SE in 2031, So it’s of no use electing them into any position. It has no political benefit.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by sterlingD(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Part of why there is so much unrest in the Southeast is because they feel underrepresented in the national power structure.

Where does that leave the Southeast? Completely naked politically at the federal level. The imbalance is suffocating.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:
igbokwe is just talking incoherently These days... The deputy speaker isn't he not Igbos so what is he saying... Its better he keeps shut and stopped talking unnecessarily
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by juman(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Prospect of getting lot of votes from south east is low. So they are less in the equation

Nevertheless they can compete.
But remember when they were sharing the power they said north central got the chairman.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Theoarhics: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
When this slowpoke was supposed to speak for the Igbos he was busy licking the APC ass and sing their praise song becos of small gutter contracts wey they give you to clean, now nobody even send again in the APC you decided to speak for you South east people. Just dey play
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by AlexGofGod: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
President south and you still want party chairman to be zoned to south. Is not fair
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Kendo93: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
How can Joe be canvassing for such impossibility!

APC can never be so stupid to zone such important position to the SE.

Moreover, the SE cannot reap where they did not sow. Zoning to South East will be a complete loss that has no single benefit.

APC will still lose the SE in 2031, So it’s of no use electing them into any position. It has no political benefit.
clap for yourself 🐕.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Employ Illiterates Into My Govt, They Voted For Me - Ayo Fayose. / Edo Ex-Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba Is Dead / Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.