Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. (18435 Views)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by frog12: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2023
why he even take that gutter position for lagos?

dem only want give ibos gutter positions
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
how is your life better than the average Igbo man?
You buy fuel the same price and sleep without power too
If you care to go through my past posts you will find that I have been enjoying 24hrs power supply for almost a year now, and min of 22hrs power for almost 2yrs.
Also, kindly note that it’s only the poor that are complaining about the high cost of petro. Not everyone on Nairaland is poverty stricken
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by lailo: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Same SW was not in any of those National positions during Igbos-dominated Jonathan's presidency. The region was equally schemed out and they didn't complain, instead Tinubu led the restrategy. Stop wailing bro undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by sogodihno: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Streetdoctor:
lolsssssss, Joe Igbokwe dun turn to chief wailer over night.
Igbos never welcomed APC and they still maintain their ground unlike a particular tribe that neither here nor their. and that is one thing i like igbos for.
Igbokwe!!!!! never u speak for igbos again bcs whether govt perform or not, an average igbo man no go ever beg for food. unlike here in Alimosho LGA, iya dey beg, baba dey beg, omo dey beg

Keep embarassing your parents. So, why are you in the midst of beggers?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by fortunechy(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2023
The fool that manage gutter and other dirtiness in Lagos never see any... They will soon sack him.... Joe yorubakwe...
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Anyiamaka: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Do not be economical with the truth.

Which position did Adamu Muazu hold in PDP when GEJ was the President?

Adamu Muazu, a former Bauchi State Gov was the last PDP chairman under Jonathan. The smart man was so elected to counter Buhari's influence in the North, especially the NE. He was not made the Chairman because Jonat6was from the South. It was to weaken Buhari's influence. Muazu became Chairman, played ball, Buhari won with allegations of how he worked against his party filtering in here and there. Maybe true to the allegations, Muazu later decamped to the APC. Hmm, any other truth you want to hear? Yes! The board of Trustees Chairman under Jonathan was Tony Anenih. Anenih is not just from the South but from Jonathan's South South. Don't let a frustrated Wike decieve you abeg. Was Adamu not the party Chair when Buhari was the president?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by asiga(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2023
What southeast wants is Biafra, not APC party chairmanship.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Since he is from SE, he should have contested. Power is not served a la carte and APC secretariat is not on Facebook where he spends most of his time to engage the party.

day done clear after supporting tinubu against his region they have used and dumped him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Couldntfigurean: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
If you care to go through my past posts you will find that I have been enjoying 24hrs power supply for almost a year now, and min of 22hrs power for almost 2yrs.
Also, kindly note that it’s only the poor that are complaining about the high cost of petro. Not everyone on Nairaland is poverty stricken
Ok
This billionaire stranger talking to me online
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by gidado14(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
ezebunafo:

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02baYYjuqVyymJmkqKNWe46J7z5rdc2zNVKVqhox7rNieeNLZQE4SDaM7DxnjZiQel/?app=fbl
No APC in south east why should the party gives its chairmanship to a zone that provide nothing to winning 2023 election
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Streetdoctor: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
lolu2019:
what are u doing in alimosho.ode
D name streetdoctor is not a guy name, I hv toured round d federation and beyond, I can categorically tell u who's who
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Streetdoctor: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
sogodihno:

Keep embarassing your parents. So, why are you in the midst of beggers?
Is dis a question or what?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by LaRosa01: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
I find this insulting,why didn't he mention the fact that South East is the deputy speaker but rather went all the way to appeal court to claim North Central when he knows that appeal court is not in the line of succession.an Igbo man would always be an Igbo man,thinking politics is about emotions.igbo didn't vote they deserve less,North central who voted in mass are yet to get and they dont complain but the man who insulted and is still insulting others expects to get before those he insulted.only an Igbo man can think that way.

ezebunafo:

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02baYYjuqVyymJmkqKNWe46J7z5rdc2zNVKVqhox7rNieeNLZQE4SDaM7DxnjZiQel/?app=fbl
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by HRMK: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
igbos with their funny way of reasoning!how do you build something on nothing?how many south east states voted APC in last election?not even in Lagos!rather than go to your region to tell them to vote for your party,you stayed put in Lagos and expect Igbos to reap where they didnt sow!by the way,where is the deputy speaker from?i still believe that region is not even qualified for that post!they did not work for it at all!THE IGBOS PUT ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!I DONT EVEN BELIEVE THIS IGBOKWE OF A MAN VOTED APC!YOU CAN NEVER TRUST AN IGBOMAN OR WOMAN!THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Adgraced: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Are you sure someone hasn't hacked oga Joe's account lately grin cheesy.
I tell you. Its so unlike him. He usually speaks against the igbos!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Ofachiedo: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
How can a party zoned chairmanship position to a region where they have no strength.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Ok
This billionaire stranger talking to me online

Amen. Thank you for your prayers
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Abemy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Igboke doesn't know how political officials and selected in relation to political office holders (appointments).
Re: Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. by Tito24: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not win APC primaries...
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not win the election...
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will not be sworn in...
The next delusion and hopeless hope of ibodients is now
B-b-b-but Tulumbu will be sacked by the PEPT.
After the PEPT clear their mpuri mriri head by throwing their case in the trashcan it will become

B-b-b-but Tulumbu is not a Nigerian. He's from the Fiji Islands. DSS will arrest him for being an impostor. Tulumbu don they feel the heat". Never seen a group of people so adept at fooling themselves and grasping at straws as you guys.
aswear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.