Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? (199 Views)

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. / How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? by justyhere: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
For me, It was the day I fell sick

I was sick for weeks. I lost appetite for food, job, money, gist, I couldn't even enjoy my phone, all I needed was good health

It was during that period I realize the meaning of the adage "Health is the greatest Wealth"

In all your getting, pray for good health because anytime you're seriously sick, you will realize life is vanity. Nothing will matter to you than getting your health back.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? by taylor89(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
undecided
Re: At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? by Dididrumz(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Was the day my younger brother died at 14 years old, two years ago. Watched him die after 4 days in the hospital for malaria. Doctors said he needs blood, I run down to the blood bank in FMC, Yenagoa, next morning, they need another pint of blood again, I still go down to the blood bank to buy another pint of blood again for NGN13,500. Evening of the same day doctors came and said He needs to eat, but too week to eat so so they have to put a pipe through his nose to feed him, mom makes pap very watery, doctors to tried to feed him through the pipe, after the second push through the pipe, Dominion enters a seizure, and from there, dude entered coma, like what the f is happening here?
Dude was just grunting in his coma for over 48 hours, with oxygen on, coughs a bit and blood pours from his mouth, Dominion, don't do this, wake up let's go back home and play PES, I will let You beat me, he wouldn't respond. Eyes filled with tears, I look by my side, my mom's crying looking at her son dieing. The next morning doctors came and said he needs fresh whole blood and that a family member should donate, I was tested and verified to donate at the FMC blood bank, then I go to buy some prescribed drugs for Dominion at the ward. As I was walking back to the blood bank to donate, I get a call to quickly come back to the ward, I get to the ward and I see many doctors gathered around Dominion, pressing his chest multiple times, I run closer, what's happening I asked in great fear, Doctor looks at me, as nd continues pressing Dominion's chest multiple times more, then he stops and looks at me and said faintly, I'm sorry, He (Dominion) has conned. He's dead, I asked, and the doctor nods in the affirmative.

Omor this thing still dey pain sha.
Dominion, big bro Misses you so much ☹️☹️

After that day ehhn, it just dawned on me say nothing really dey this life.

7 Likes

Re: At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2023
It was the day my little girl got really sick and was at the point of death, I watched her and cried, I almost lost my sense of reasoning ehh, money,sweat, effort everything spent and exhausted, I lost appetite for everything, it almost affected my marriage.....she eventually died and rested.....and my life has never remained the same since then
God has since blessed me with another bouncing little boy, he replicates all the ways and manners of my little girl, almost everything.....and I'm forced to believe that my little girl came back

Thanks to God Jehovah
Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did It Become Clear To You That This Life Is Vanity? by justyhere: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2023
So sorry about this. It hurts to loose a loved one
Dididrumz:
Was the day my younger brother died at 14 years old, two years ago. Watched him die after 4 days in the hospital for malaria. Doctors said he needs blood, I run down to the blood bank in FMC, Yenagoa, next morning, they need another pint of blood again, I still go down to the blood bank to buy another pint of blood again for NGN13,500. Evening of the same day doctors came and said He needs to eat, but too week to eat so so they have to put a pipe through his nose to feed him, mom makes pap very watery, doctors to tried to feed him through the pipe, after the second push through the pipe, Dominion enters a seizure, and from there, dude entered coma, like what the f is happening here?
Dude was just grunting in his coma for over 48 hours, with oxygen on, coughs a bit and blood pours from his mouth, Dominion, don't do this, wake up let's go back home and play PES, I will let You beat me, he wouldn't respond. Eyes filled with tears, I look by my side, my mom's crying looking at her son dieing. The next morning doctors came and said he needs fresh whole blood and that a family member should donate, I was tested and verified to donate at the FMC blood bank, then I go to buy some prescribed drugs for Dominion at the ward. As I was walking back to the blood bank to donate, I get a call to quickly come back to the ward, I get to the ward and I see many doctors gathered around Dominion, pressing his chest multiple times, I run closer, what's happening I asked in great fear, Doctor looks at me, as nd continues pressing Dominion's chest multiple times more, then he stops and looks at me and said faintly, I'm sorry, He (Dominion) has conned. He's dead, I asked, and the doctor nods in the affirmative.

Omor this thing still dey pain sha.
Dominion, big bro Misses you so much ☹️☹️

After that day ehhn, it just dawned on me say nothing really dey this life.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant Fast With Irregular Period 2023 / My Acid Reflux/Gerd Have Started Again / Iget Vape Vs. Iget Vapes: A Showdown For Vaping Supremacy In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.