Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (17781 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by wawwZee(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2022
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
Take steps
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by yomi007k(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
undecided

Carry biro and paper then calculate how much u spend on the drug per day/week/month and what other "need" such money could be used for.

Your enlightenment will start from there.

...Only you can save yourself.

Good luck.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Enoch07: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
Be your own rehab, JUST STOP.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Jashub: 5:31pm On May 19, 2022
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

So enough of this digression, let's get to the solution:

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

2. Go and get yourself a bible

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Dawn91(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2022
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos,I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015.The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert.but currently if i dont take it i cant function throughout the dat.am seriously seeking a way to get out as i am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation.This has really affected My socials life.

Go to religion section there is one popular spiritualist there...

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Vincyman: 6:14pm On May 19, 2022
What if the person is a Muslim
Jashub:
My brother, if you love yourself and your life, you will listen to the advice I have to give you , especially as people here will be shouting "rehabilitation " as if it is a permanent solution.

And if you want to argue this , let me tell you categorically that drug addiction is not something people easily recover from on their own effort. In fact , I have seen many cases of people who have gone through rehab over 5 times and still ended up dead or worse off from drug overdose. A fine example would be the late Whitney Houston cry)

1.Go on your knees(now) and repent from all sins you have committed knowingly and unknowingly asking Jesus to help you .

3 .Make it a habit of being prayerful, especially during the time when the urge comes upon you.

4. Find bible-believing people to share your case with and if possible, get closer to them through sincerity and repentance

5 . People will mock you , hear me again , people will mock you and doubt your sincerity, but ignore them and keep your eye and trust on God and He will surely deliver you.

Peace

18 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2022
Hmm addiction,God will see you through, you said you don't have money for rehabilitation, can you take herbs to make you stop? You'll hate it to the core
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Internet22: 8:11pm On May 19, 2022
Jashub:

Peace

Are you out of your mind undecided someone is asking for ways out of drug abuse and you came up with this trash

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Internet22: 8:20pm On May 19, 2022
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos,I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015.The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert.but currently if i dont take it i cant function throughout the dat.am seriously seeking a way to get out as i am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation.This has really affected My socials life.
Don't do drugs, you people won't listen. I know someone who almost lost his life trying to stop using tramadol.
My advice for you is 'reduce your dosage' don't just stop at once because your body will fight back in a terrible way. Move from reduction to total stoppage when you notice your body can stay without it in your body system.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Stallionhorse: 11:08pm On May 19, 2022
God delivered me from chronic drug abuse.. Especially, ice and crack... Gos is the only answer, go to church regularly, pray regularly and read your bible.. I never knew a day will come where I will not feel the urge to take this abusive substances.. But now its been 5months..

54 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Oblivionz5(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
God delivered me from chronic drug abuse.. Especially, ice and crack... Gos is the only answer, go to church regularly, pray regularly and read your bible.. I never knew a day will come where I will not feel the urge to take this abusive substances.. But now its been 5months..

Omo meth addiction is on a whole level

17 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by rajiedreez: 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
cry
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by silverx(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:
I am currently in lagos. I started using tramadol durring My University days in 2015. The drug proved to increase My energy and always at alert but currently if i dont take it i can't function throughout the day.

I am seriously seeking a way to get out as I am not financially okay to afford rehabilitation. This has really affected My social life.
Sorry bro, it is well.
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Give that same life to Jesus.
Thank me later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by SultanOfPuna: 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Start smoking loud

You will stop taking trams

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Infosuperhighwa: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Stay away from those terrible friends of yours. It will be difficult but very important. Reduce the dose you take gradually and find a good mentor to shape your life after.

Start behaving like him and be sure you have the natural talents to behave like him...it could be a pastor, comedian, musician, fashion Icon , anything you have strong intrest in. Model yourself towards what he has achieved and follow with great discipline, you will definitely succeed in turning the corners.

NB: Do not quit immediately unless you have divine calling to do so, like when I quit smoking. I have been trying to quit smoking for more than 10yrs previously until an encounter makes me hate the smell of cigarettes.

Organic advocacy
Meanwhile you can produce your own herbal pesticide by watching the YouTube video below.

Pesticides are extremely dangerous to our health. Subscribe and share with any farmer you know using chemicals. Shalom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK6IFS57AyA

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by maxzzo1(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
Learn to listen to advice....

1 Share

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Shadysen: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
Jashub:

Peace
pastor
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Koval12(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
wawwZee:

Seems everyone is doing drugs here in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by SensualMan: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
Quit drug addiction. Its bad for your health.

Take a look at the man below, he is age mate with Putin. Drugs destroyed him. I doubt you wanna look like this man. A lesson to those who have not started.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by FlyingKing: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmmmm, bro you need to be determined and leave it if not you will definitely end up in Aro one day. I witnessed one this Wednesday and the guy needs to be transferred to Aro with handcuffs and security man even with sleeping injection.

I know is not easy but try to avoid it before it too late.

God be with you and help you
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by West2019(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
I have the solution to it inbox me
Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by nairalee(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
The best way to end drug addiction is not to start it

But for addicts, the best solution is

1) Religion: Becoming genuinely born again is the surest way to abruptly stop it

2) Get a new distraction: Maybe business, a course etc that will make u so busy you'll scarcely have time for yourself

3) Rehab

4) Change your circle of friends

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. by Westernequinox: 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
Cry to Jesus, only him can deliver you from those chains.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic / Which Toothpaste Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.