Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima (14465 Views)

Military Alone Can’t Solve Northwest’s Security Crisis — Shettima / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by todugo(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
This non military intervention will favour Ronu families grin grin
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by youngrichnigga: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2023
RighteousDemon:
I'm speechless

undecided shocked
Short of words 😭😭

1 Like

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Charly68: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2023
If you say you say you don't want military solution then let the president withdraw them back to.where they are needed. We need them In south south ,south east and south west forests ..let them go and comb the places to arrest the miscreants that are doing kidnapping business
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by ArchangelMicky(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Rubbish
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Mrtaye: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

This is fact

Nigeria spends atleast $2 billion USD on National Security yearly buying guns amunition and gadgets

$2billion is roughly #1.3 trillion naira

Nigeria with a population of 200M use 1.3 trillion military budget for social security and each citizens gets value

Nigeria has 6 region, divide 1.3 trillion military budget for the six region and nobody would agitate or fight

*BVN Direct Cash transfer
*Skill Accusations and grant for equipment
*Startup grant
*Agro business loans

Accusation abi acquisition
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by egoldman(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
But southeast will be dealt with militarily?

1 Like

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by APCNig: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
There's also an Igbo code called referendum. Take it to the eastern region and see everlasting peace.

There's no equally need for military intervention in the East.

All of us are Nigerians and there's no one more Nigerian than the other Mallam shettima

You will never ever get the Lefilemdum. Just know that
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by sonofElElyon: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2023
sevo:
Amnesty is the only solution

Amnesty to terrorists who believe they are doing God's bidding and bandits who are pure criminals with no cause or struggle Amnesty for these types of bloodletters will never work!
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Harmless1b(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2023
I don't know what is kinetic means but with my iq I understood it's bigger than military (army). So pls can anybody kindly explain for me what this kinetic n non kinetic stuffs mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by YorobaPIGS: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

Bitter people, u know nothing about politics. Any Insecurity in a state cause by the people in that state. The only way to solve it is to tell them the truth.

I remember when some northerners are praising Boko boys, one form presidential candidate said they fight against Boko haram is fight against North now tell me how u want strangers to come in?

Look at East today, I remember when unknown gunmen enter aba market and market people praise and hail them. Look at what's happening there now.

So I believe Shettima is right...

coming from the same despicable tribalist that hails every unwarranted military incursion in the east

How won't shit.tima be right, no be una slave master again?

You yarobas are unbelievably stewpid and hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by BigIyanga: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine if Obi had said this about S/East? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by charlypoker(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Spoken like the chief boko haram himself

1 Like

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Douglad: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Very good

As long as the bandits remain in the north with them to steal, kill, rape, and destroy properties, I am very happy with it.

After all, the north voted for themselves to killed and destroyed further.

Who am I argue with them? The bandits should continue
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Emperormartin(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2023
APCNig:

You will never ever get the Lefilemdum. Just know that
Then we'll continue to see every Fulani born of woman as bandits and Killer herdsmen

Thank you
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Nursepepeye(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2023
meum:
If he said this I’m not surprised.
Sure cos he can't allow military formation against monster he created.
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Goodman2023: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2023
SmartyPants:

As an enemy of Nigeria, how would you have heard?

Oya take and hear: https://punchng.com/police-raid-zamfara-mining-site-arrest-18-suspects/#:~:text=Zamfara%20State%20Police%20Command%20has,illegal%20mining%20in%20the%20state

I cannot be an enemy to an already failed state...let me be an enemy to america, uk...and not a country who plans to share 8k to the invisibles in 2023... Since the initial 4k was too small for thieves, they finally increased it
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by J3susFr3ak: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2023
NUKE 'EM!

...they were already hell fire candidates anyway for rejecting Mercy only through Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Fawazzz: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2023
It makes sense, but same tactics shud be applied in south east as well.
Carrot and stick approach
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by meum: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Nursepepeye:
Sure cos he can't allow military formation against monster he created.
Nursepepeye I no Dey ooo
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by kemika8989(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by edungene7: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigeria is gone for good only fools would believe otherwise
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by discusant: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
meum:
If he said this I’m not surprised.
This country is in deep mess it got thrown into by those aspiring for the country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. The same objective Boko Haram is fighting for.
Shettima said something like Buhari's [the military offensive against Boko Haram is like war against the north].

Unfortunately a person like Shettima is now on Nigeria's apex political leadership position. He even told the NBA before the presidential election that if APC won, he would be the Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria.
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by DrMuzungu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
How is there no military solution? Send gallant men and women there to hunt down any motherbleeper terrorising ordinary people!
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by seunayantokun(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Then the military should vacate the south east immediately.
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Moferere:
Take the military to the east, quench the Igbos

May god punish your stinkingly biased and hate-filled generation
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Thereishel: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Leopard will never change his skin. This man is a boko haram sympathizer. They are attacking and killing people and you don't want military to attack them?
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Ifyz0001: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
You have not even fought it you are already calling it quits.

Welcome to blabla blublubabla administration.

You want to now give them amnesty
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Benrosaria(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
What really Is our problem, they are tackling northern insecurity, southern oil theft, eastern IPOB, western ritual killing and scam and Nigeria's rising increase in fuel price ₦617 soon, ₦100 increase in less than one month, mimicking us with increasing minimum wage....lol.

We will all suffer it because we don't want to be free from mental slavery.

Nigerians take a break

Problem no dey tire you
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by seunayantokun(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bunch of rogues.
Re: No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima by Felix6: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Well said. Every conflict is not resolved by killing and counter killing.

Each region knows how best to solve their problems. Allow them to do it their way with minimal Federal support.
Go for malaria test now, then come back and read your comment after you have received treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra / PDP Clears National Assembly Seats In Rivers / Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.