Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41626 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Manson1(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by SenatePresdo(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
They should increase it to 1k per liter, that's when it would start favoring me and my family more.

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by OgbeniOja1: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Una dey ment
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Dotherightthing: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
That's their business!

Private importers are coming to crash the prices.

By the way, when is Dangote commencin production sef
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by GodPrince: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Somebody better call that mothafucka to order. We didn't stress on voting queues to vote him only to get this economic terrorism in return. Watin be this na? The guy is quick to make me regret voting him, unlike Buhari I started regret voting Buhari at least 2 years into his government but this just under 2 months I'm so full of regrets

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2023
ogwuche4u:

I just bought this morning for 537.

That means that the NNPCL hasn't increased prices for everyone yet.

I expect it to be around N650 at the FCT....

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.

Well, I got lucky cheesy

Truth be told, if it was Peter Obi in charge, and Obi was the one that removed subsidy, I won't be bashing him...at all.

If we kept subsidy, yes we will enjoy subsidy , until it's cost rises beyond our entire revenue....then we would be at Sri Lanka levels...no money to spend or even loot.

And IMF would be looking at us one kind....
You'll buy it at 617 next week. Just be patient. The gbedu must reach you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by YourMrBoo: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who hold their nose

Dollar, inflation, fuel... What else grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Believeintruth: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON

Oga just shut up please. You are insulting the sensibilities of the average Nigerian make dem no beat you for road one day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by sevo(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Lol... everybody eyes go clear by the time this man finish with Nigerians

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

grin

I no like your tinubu, but removing subsidy was the right thing to do, though he should have supported GEJ when GEJ wanted to remove the thing in 2012.

Still, better late than never. The fact is, if we kept subsidy, by this time next year, we would be spending all our income plus borrowed money propping the thing up. And when IMF says they can't do it anymore....wahala go start.
Are you not tired of lying

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Morbeta11(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
potbelly:
Renewed shege Pro max...
By December fuel will hit 1k per litre...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
princeade86:
but 2012, subsidy is a scam and even Mr President was among people sponsored then protest with good securities and area boys. Continue. We dey together.

Yes we're all in it together, nobody is buying fuel for less price than the other person. We are all buying the same price whether you are Batified, Atikulated or Obidient. It will only get better very soon.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Xscape1993(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
All thanks to the evil party.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Evolutionism: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
It's an absolute Welcome Development.

This Increment will Favour me and my Familygrin

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by advanceDNA: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm my pple, with thw way things are going in this country, is it not better i japa to UK?

Baba...It is hot every where.....but UK still better pass naija cos the leaders are a bit sane...

..but u see these naija leaders.... they are just a bunch of principalities and agent of darkness.....

9 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

You'll buy it at 617 next week. Just be patient. The gbedu must reach you

Yeah, so what?

You expect me to cry or what?

Subsidy was not sustainable. If it was Obi or Atiku or anyone in charge removing subsidy, I would have said the same thing.

You are free to abuse me, but we cannot change facts. We keep subsidy, we end up running out of money, and we end up in serious trobule.

Sorry man, but we cannot change facts. We tell ourselves some hard truths, or we keep lying , and while lying can be enjoyable, it turns sour in minutes.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by LordAdam16: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
As predicted.

They'd still have to adjust higher before the end of the year.

#RenewedShege

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by khalids: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)

And what is the minimum wage in the UK.....just asking for a friend

11 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Are you not tired of lying

cheesy

Try harder!
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga just shut up please. You are insulting the sensibilities of the average Nigerian make dem no beat you for road one day.

Insulting your Sensibility, how??
Beat me for road, how??
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Vind4favor(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Amachi Anakwe of Raypower urged Tinubu administration to put on thinking cap as NNPCL further
increases pump price

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by princeade86(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Yes we're all in it together, nobody is buying fuel for less price than the other person. We are all buying the same price whether you are Batified, Atikulated or Obidient. It will only get better very soon.
amen. But stop dreaming. These people no mean well for masses.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Believeintruth: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Insulting your Sensibility, how??
Beat me for road, how??

keep on misyarning until e clear for your eye.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by inans91(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Nigeria which way

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
khalids:

And what is the tax rate in the UK...asking for a friend too?

What is the power bill in the UK,...asking for a friend too?

What is the average school fees in the UK too at university, asking for a friend?

LOL....you guys should wake up now. It is sad, but if you people had not protested at ojota 12 years ago, we won;t be here. And yes, balalblu is to blame too...if he had kept his mouth shut 12 years ago, by now we would be reaping the benefit.

Karma is a b+thc

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Confirm4real(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
The sweet will reach everybody relax grin

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)
Another tissue of lies
Are UK workers being paid 30k naira as minimum wage?

14 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nasri100(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
khalids:

You need to stop asking these questions... Waste of your time.

Many Nigerians have already adjusted to suffering. Its now the norms grin grin grin grin

Nairalanda1 you are right my friend. Infact Nigeria is better than UK x10000 grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Another tissue of lies
Are UK workers being paid 30k naira as minimum wage?

cheesy

Keep crying harder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.