Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41535 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by fergie001: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2023
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) has further jerked up pump prices of Petrol, known as Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) from 537 to 617 naira Per Litre.

Recall that in May a day after President Tinubu was sworn into Power the Nation’s Apex Petrol station increased the fuel price from N195 per litre to 537 per litre.

The development was occasioned by Tinubu’s inaugural speech, where he said fuel subsidies would be removed.

On Tuesday morning in response to the new price, NNPC filling stations in Abuja witnessed brief queues, particularly the one located along Murtala Mohammed Express road, Kado remained shut for some few hours as the Petrol attendants has to adjust their fuel pumps to reflect the new price of 617 naira.

In the first half of 2023, Nigeria spent N3.6 trillion on fuel subsidy alone. According to the Federal Government the country will save close to N6.7 trillion if fuel subsidies payment is discontinued.

Nigeria has spent N13.7 trillion on fuel subsidy in the last 13 years, according to Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.

SOURCE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2023
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by TemplarLandry: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2023
This NNPC needs total overhaul.
Just watch out.

I diss Mele Kyari with β€œHard Life” by Black Face feat. Alabai. Great jam!

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2023
grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by IamAtikulate: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2023
The fuel increment will favour me and my family. Tinubu really scammed his BATstards

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

342 Likes 37 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by YourMrBoo: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Let the poor breath...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2023
πŸ€” it'll eventually come down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Vifx: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2023
We will see
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Lol, just like we miss Jonathan, e be like say we go miss buhari true true, when don talks say from frypan Jonathan to buhari fire, like joke like joke we are heading to Jagaban hell fire closely, make Dem sell the country sharp sharp... I think say I don see it all with Buhari survival mode ,until I landed to Jagaban Vampire empire

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Bade007: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Oboy

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by HeadNigga: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Is the new pump price of petrol still going to favour you and your family?

When we are ready to face reality we will collectively call out the APC led federal government. I dedicate "zombie" by fella to the suffering and smiling Nigerians. Great jam!

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by FalseProphet1(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
This increment would favour me and my family.

This I have seen.

135 Likes 19 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by SmartPolician: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Times are getting tougher in Nigeria undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by isArray: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
I'm feeling so sorry for business owners

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Jackossky(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Come and see queue today

9 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Chummynoni(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
It’s getting heated πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

12 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Stanislause94: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Oops
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by potbelly(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Renewed shege Pro max...

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by AzuNas: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Alright
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by DesChyko: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, just like we had BMC for Buhari's tenure, we present AMC for Inec-select.🀣

Working round the clock with monthly 8k per family. These people no go die well sha.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.

Well, I got lucky cheesy

Truth be told, if it was Peter Obi in charge, and Obi was the one that removed subsidy, I won't be bashing him...at all.

If we kept subsidy, yes we will enjoy subsidy , until it's cost rises beyond our entire revenue....then we would be at Sri Lanka levels...no money to spend or even loot.

And IMF would be looking at us one kind....

Modifed

To all those calling me government supporter and abusing me, the truth is, I really DO NOT WANT SUBSIDES TO GO.

But the thing is, since 2012, when my eyes got opened, the cost of subsidy has always been too expensive. It is always the cost, always has been the cost

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by IketownNigeria: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Years to come you’ll find out how they were living fat with the money for subsidy while you were sacrificing ,Nigeria is a hopeless situation , argue with yourself , these people have no conscience whatsoever , removing subsidy will go down as the worst crime against the Nigerian people , mark my word

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by inoki247: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by shielaAhmed: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
K
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by mbahdi(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
There are all useless
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by princeade86(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Not for everyone Sha. Tinubu supporters are not included

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
THE BATMAN DEY WORK grin

11 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

grin

I no like your tinubu, but removing subsidy was the right thing to do, though he should have supported GEJ when GEJ wanted to remove the thing in 2012.

Still, better late than never. The fact is, if we kept subsidy, by this time next year, we would be spending all our income plus borrowed money propping the thing up. And when IMF says they can't do it anymore....wahala go start.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by AzuNas: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Alright. . . . . .. Aye

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abeg
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Torimaster(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Na from clap we dey take enter dance.. Before December, a litre of fuel wud be 1k

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kajaard: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
This is too funny cheesy
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmm my pple, with thw way things are going in this country, is it not better i japa to UK?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying / Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.