Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41662 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

What do you want to go and do in UK.?

UK that is very Worst among all Countries in the world.

Nigeria is 10000Times better than UK.

I don't know what you Ungrateful are looking for in UK.

If you open your eyes very well, There are BILLIONS of EASY OPPORTUNITIES in Nigeria. Invest all your Money in Nigeria Economy and you will become a Billionaire in less than a Year.
Billion without value
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by advanceDNA: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Emefiele stole, but it was not up to 82 trillion naira. That's not possible, and we know it.

Are u just supporting ur oppressors again or u dont know how much emefiele stole ...??
82 trillion is just electronic money...ie money found in accounts.......the physical cash/dollars found in his house is a separate issue

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:

Good, this is why the first thing on your mind shouldn't be removing subsidy to add more suffering to Nigerians that are just recovering from 8 years of Buhari grin

Nigerian senators and co with their lazy black ass will never adjust to economic realities by taking a pay cut and forgoing other benefits.

Running expensive government yet still talking subsidy. Nonsense country. Nonsense leaders.

Here is the thing.

If we took Aso rock budget for this year and added it to National assembly budget for this year and even added the 71 billion national assembly is spending on cars, it won't cover subsidy costs for 2 months.

That's the issue.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u just supporting ur oppressors again or u dont know how much emefiele stole ...??
82 trillion is just electronic money...ie money found in accounts.......the physical cash/dollars found in his house is a separate issue

I am saying that it was not up to 82 trillion.

I am not saying he did not steal.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by tuoyoojo(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
These guys are pushing Nigerians to the wall

They are testing our patience

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kathmandunes: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
No be small thing
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Damick1: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
All this senators and representatives should also be collecting salaries with the minimum wage structure. They should also see how we’re suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
🤔 it'll eventually come down

Is it the same way kerosene and diesel have come down?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2023
a4cube:
Talk what you know. Petrol is 1.50 pounds but they have the purchasing power. Three hours work on minimum wage is one month minimum wage in Nigeria. So 3 hours work will pay for your petrol for one week. So when you do comparism be objective.

You get time dey reply ppl, whose reason is below normal.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Damick1:
All this senators and representatives should also be collecting salaries with the minimum wage structure. They should also see how we’re suffering

Good, but it won't do much for subsidy costs.

Our subsidy costs were at 400 bn monthly this year. NA budget is not up to 200 billion for this year
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

I hate APC, PDP and LP.

I never voted for them, nor do I like them. In the last election I was backing a smaller party.

My support for subsidy removal dates back to 2012 when GEJ, NOI and SLS opened my eyes. Prior to that, I had backed retention of subsidy for years. Since 1993. I even was one of those who was angry with a Obasanjo minister for being insensitive for suggesting subsidy removal.

I no like tinubu. If there was a rerun, I would have voted against him.

If you understand subsidy, you would get why it is bad.

Anyway,you don't have to believe me.

lool na long story you just dey narrate..you too dey lie ogbeni shut up and stand on your jagabans mandate no start dey deny am

i understand..if i were supporting tinubu i too would have been embarrassed. Go sleep.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:

lool na long story you just dey narrate..you too dey lie ogbeni shut up and stand on your jagabans mandate no start dey deny am

i understand..if i were supporting tinubu i too would have been embarrassed. Go sleep.

Yeah, so I should support APC that failed for 8 years or tinubu that was not that good a governor of Lagos? Tinubu that gave us Buhari

Oga,not everyone thinks like you.

Anyway,good morning.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by erniok(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)
Una dey always compare us with UK when we talk of cost of living but will keep very quiet when we talk of minimum wage. That is wickedness in action.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2023
erniok:

Una dey always compare us with UK when we talk of cost of living but will keep very quiet when we talk of minimum wage. That is wickedness in action.

So what is UK tax rate then?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ConfidentialDoc: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:

The guy de try...when it comes to nonsense and lies..
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by oneman2k7: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Tilupu is a bastard. All APC apologists will not die well.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, so I should support APC that failed for 8 years or tinubu that was not that good a governor of Lagos? Tinubu that gave us Buhari

Oga,not everyone thinks like you.

Anyway,good morning.

ogbeni koshi we no dey wear pampers for here.

you hate tinubu yet youve been defending him long before now. now when una nyash don blow open una wan abandon ship. ogbeni stop lying.
you apc suppoters dont know how to cover your tracks when you lie

you and @iammo are the same

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by youngrichnigga: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
I'm short of words 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:

ogbeni koshi we no dey wear pampers for here.

you hate tinubu yet youve been defending him long before now. now when una nyash don blow open una wan abandon ship. ogbeni stop lying.
you apc suppoters dont know how to cover your tracks when you lie

you and @iammo are the same

Okay,I believe you are the boyfriend of the current Miss Universe
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
Oga shut up!

Yes Sir.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lexy2014: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yea, make fun

But the harsh truth is if we kept subsidy, we would have reached a point where it would have eaten our revenue, some of the borrowed money we have...leaving a deficit in next year's busget

Which would be funded by loans.

Plus, we are using 70% of our budget for loan service.

When it comes to this matter, we have two choices. We can keep subsidy, and run into serious problem in two years, or we can remove subsidy, suffer some hardship, but at least have things like more investment, more jobs, and some price reduction.

Yes, I hate high prices, but the alternative frightens me, a lot. Too too much.

I did not support GEJ, but I wish ,and back then I supported his subsidy removal in 2012. If he had not listened to Nigerians, by now we would have long since been over the worst.

Yes, keep the subsidy...till our deficit is larger than our revenue. And if you think we are suffering now, and we are, we would be in ten times worse state then.

Pls which jobs, investments and price reductions have accrued to Nigeria as a result of removal of subsidy on kerosene and diesel?

How would subsisdy have eaten out revenue?

Before previous governments started removing subsisdy, what was the percentage on each litre of fuel they were paying as subsidy?

With each subsequent removal, what percentage on a litre of fuel was being paid as subsisdy and what did that amount to in total?

Which subsidy did Mele Kyari say was totally removed in 2020?

Which subsisdy on petrol did Tinubu now remove in 2023?

What percentage on each litre of fuel was nigeria paying on each litre of fuel before may 29, 2023?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

What is the tax rate in the UK?

Why are u on.about tax rate? Ok tax rate is 20% for those on minimum wage. Let say a single guy earning 2k a month pays 400 as tax he is still left with 1600 to play with which is more than a enough to carry you for a month. He can even start a building project back home.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls which jobs, investments and price reductions have accrued to Nigeria as a result of removal of subsidy on kerosene and diesel?

Before previous governments started removing subsisdy, what was the percentage on each litre of fuel they were paying as subsidy?

With each subsequent removal, what percentage on a litre of fuel was being paid as subsisdy and what did that amount to in total?

What percentage on each litre of fuel was nigeria paying on each litre of fuel before may 29, 2023?

Have you kissed your wife today?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lexy2014: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

So what is UK tax rate then?

How does the UK use it's taxes compared to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ceejay80s(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2023
These tinubu thingy....
They are living fat and we are here complaining, this is beyond protest, we need to riot, fear go enter them, how many people army wan shoot?
It's time people.....
Tinubu doesn't buy fuel or food with his fat salary, let's throw away tribalism and fight as one or die in millions

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lexy2014: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Have you kissed your wife today?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2023
a4cube:
Why are u on.about tax rate? Ok tax rate is 20% for those on minimum wage. Let say a single guy earning 2k a month pays 400 as tax he is still left with 1600 to play with which is more than a enough to carry you for a month. He can even start a building project back home.

What is the tax rate, the cost of things like bread and price of university fees in UK?

Tax rate in UK is as high as 50% by the way
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you fed your pet pigeon today?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Chiefpriestt: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON
Ndi Ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.