Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? (37426 Views)

What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired? / What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by ogawisdom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
quote author=DCmaverick post=124494223]My last card is #1,000 and am thinking of managing it for the next 3days. I need advice on hw to manage it.
please help a brother [/quote]

Eat akara 200 daily it will last for 5 days but you will eat once daily around 3pm
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by AuroraB(f): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Reinamaria:

Use that 1k to buy bags of cold pure water, sell, make some profits, before thinking of eating.
What an unwise comment given the circumstances. If he lives where no one has need for pure water nko
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
phemmyfour:
He said for 3days

It can't bro not even for a day, the 1k is for a single meal with small change remaining pending on what he want to eat,.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by esemes256: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bro, if you are close to any forest, do this:

Buy one bag of pure water (water is extremely important for your survival).

Then take two pure water with you and go into the forest, search for anything that can help you survive without spending. Things like firewood, fruits, snail, etc. Collect as many things as you can find and take them home with you. Use the things you brought back from the forest to survive. You might end up not spending more than 100 naira per day for the next few days.
While you are surviving, look for things you can do to get income, such as manual labour, helping people with cleaning, clearing grass, etc.
Gradually, you will survive and these difficult times will pass. God bless you.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Reinamaria(f): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
AuroraB:
What an unwise comment given the circumstances. If he lives where no one has need for pure water nko

Why wouldn't it be unwise for people like you who would rather beg than earn?
I mean, why would one spend his last cash on food, instead of finding a way to make more out of it?
What human does not have need for water?
Well, unless he lives in the jungle.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by LajaLaba: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Reinamaria:

I mean, why would one spend his last cash on food, instead of finding a way to make more out of it?
na Dreamland u dey....Go rest
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Reinamaria(f): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2023
LajaLaba:
na Dreamland u dey....Go rest

Just admit you're lazy.
I can never spend my last cash all at once.

By the way, learn a skill, so that you're never stranded.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Dshocker(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Reinamaria:

Use that 1k to buy bags of cold pure water, sell, make some profits, before thinking of eating.

Wrong answer.

He didn't seek for business idea; otherwise the money you used to cook your last soup at home, should have been used to buy yam 15k to sell, after selling it, you can now cook the soup !
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by LajaLaba: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Reinamaria:

Just admit you're lazy.
I can never spend my last cash all at once.

By the way, learn a skill, so that you're never stranded.
U are very foolish....U know nothing
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Reinamaria(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2023
LajaLaba:
U are very foolish....U know nothing

No, I'm not.

You're just lazy.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by LajaLaba: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reinamaria:

No, I'm not.

You're just lazy.
Lazy?u no wise....U are just a naive little gal cool
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by Maforgreats(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
sometimes are like that, especially this time of the month. how i dy survive am currently na to jus make eba swallow like that oh. no time to dey sober. so far garri dey, hope dey.
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by AuroraB(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Reinamaria:

you beg to eat doesn't apply to everyone.
Issue is, you can't hawk pure water where there's no need for it. And I if he should get to a busy road, by transmission, what would he have to hawk
Re: Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? by septoxid: 2:28pm On Jan 11
Consider purchasing staples like rice, beans, and vegetables. These items are relatively affordable and can be the foundation for several meals. You can make dishes like rice and beans, fried rice with vegetables, or vegetable stew. These meals are not only budget-friendly but also nutritious.
To complement your meals, you can invest in organic powdered milk. It provides a source of protein and can be used to make milk for drinking or in recipes like oatmeal or cereal. It's a cost-effective way to get essential nutrients.
Another tip is to plan your meals in advance and portion them out to avoid overeating. Cooking larger batches and storing leftovers for the next day can also help you save money and reduce food waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Surprising Risks Of Beans / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / 22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.