Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tired Of This Useless Country. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Useless Country. (201 Views)

See The Hair-cut I Asked For VS. What This Useless *barber In Ikeja Gave Me / Are Guys This Useless??? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of This Useless Country. by Hackman1994: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2023
Just woke up this morning to fuel my Uber car because I am into an Uber and fuel has increased to 640.
This country is finished.
What is happening?
Don't we have people to fight for the poor masses?
Are we fools that this government should continue to subject us to hardship.
Where is the voice of the voiceless?
Where are the human rights activists?
Where is the Labour and trade union congress?
Can't we fight for our rights?
Where are the youths of this country?
What is happening?
Has tribalism and ethnicity blinded our moral principles that we can't unite and make this country a better place for you and me?
What have we done to deserve this?
People are dying,
A famous boxer once said that he who is not courageous enough to take up risks will end up accomplishing nothing in life.
It is time to make this country work.
Good morning Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soulmingle: A Dating Site For Married And Single / A message / 5 Harsh Reasons Your Ex Won’t Come Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.