Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Near Death Experience Yesterday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Near Death Experience Yesterday (528 Views)

Near Death Experience / My Funny Cooking Experience Yesterday. / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience Yesterday by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT MY SCHOOL'S CHEMICAL LAB

Since I got into the walls of this school, I have always complained about how everything taught here is Theory, Theory Theory, No practical. If only I knew that the lord was just fighting my unseen battles all this while.
Dear diary, If only I knew that the devil prepared a table in the presence of my enemies, and was waiting for my cup to turn over.
If only I knew.
Yesterday, we were gathered in our chemical lab for the very first time since 2020 and Bruhhh! My joy knew no bounds.
At least make I no dey answer "Chemical Engineer" for mouth, when I don't even know the colour of Benzene.
And yeah! I didn't only see Benzene, I smelt and tasted chlorine as well.

The excitement I had, when I heard "Pipette the organic compound" can only be compared to the orgasm of a jukun woman that has been sex starved for 16 years.
I was so happy that I didn't even care hearing the rest of the instruction. I started the pipeting immediately.

Wetting hard for there.
My hand is the pipe and
My mouth will pipette it.
After all the organic compound substance itself even looks like Smoovy energy drink, so Bruhhh, the deal is done.
I drank a full beaker of Trioxo Sulphate (iv), acid and the rest is story.
Dear diary, the rest of the story.

The next place I woke up to see myself was unfurnished government-abandonednedd hospital, next to angry looking albino nurse that looks like the wife of Kelvin De Bruyne.

The idiot who nature has already cheated, was asking me whether I need H²0 to dilute the chemical reaction.

Click the link below to find more exciting and hilarious contents👉👉https://www.arealproblemkid.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutorials And Adult Literacy / What Would You Do When You Are Accused Wrongly? / Surprise D Kids Dis Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.