Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Near Death Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Near Death Experience (20165 Views)

My Near Death Experience Yesterday / Share Your Near Death Experience / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know if I am posting on the right segment, but let me tell my story.
Years ago my sister had a friend whose family had a very wicked German shepherd called Kingo. The dog was always chained in the daytime and unleashed only at night. My sister was always visiting her friend and I never knew she had become friends with Kingo..

One day we came back from school and my sister wanted to go see her friend. I was on my own jeje o. She said I should accompany her and I refused o but she insisted and said that Kingo was in chains. My people na so I take follow my sis go that house. The moment my sister entered that house and I followed, lo and behold I came face to face with Kingo and the idiot came right at me. I turned and ran 100 meters in four seconds. My sister and her friend were calling me not to run but whoosai.

My street was always a very busy street but I forgot and crossed the road without minding if cars were coming. As I was running, Kingo's tongue was touching my legs. After crossing the road I still cannot explain how I managed to jump the big gutter in front of my house without landing inside it. It was after I jumped the gutter that the dog turned from chasing me and returned to their house. I didn't come out of our house for the next few days and didn't even talk to my sister for another one week.

Do you need to be told that I never passed in front of my sister's friend's house until the day they packed out of our street after about a year. I thank God for saving my life that day.

Tell us your near death experience. Happy Sunday everyone!

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Near Death Experience by Nice2023(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hahahaha grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
😅😅😅😅

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
😅😅😅😅
Exodus wetin happen? grin
Re: Near Death Experience by youngsahito(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Very funny, I remembered a time in the university when we want to do mountainairing with man o war and the red cross. We all went together singling and jaming to rugged song. We got to the mountain side and people started climbing while some that couldn't climb followed another route.
I was forming rugged and a strong guy so I decided to join those climbing the mountain alas! I want just struck in the middle cos I couldn't climb further for the slippery mountain.
I was between the red sea and devil that day because we are above 200ft to the ground and I was thinking that mama and papa don't know that their child is in this kind of dilemma.
To cut the long story short so I guy saw how scared I was so he decided to help me up me that was always scared of height. I thank God and that guy for saving my life cos it won't be funny at all.

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nice2023:
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Hmmm, like say you never run from something before. grin
Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
youngsahito:
Very funny, I remembered a time in the university when we want to do mountainairing with man o war and the red cross. We all went together singling and jaming to rugged song. We got to the mountain side and people started climbing while some that couldn't climb followed another route.
I was forming rugged and a strong guy so I decided to join those climbing the mountain alas! I want just struck in the middle cos I couldn't climb further for the slippery mountain.
I was between the red sea and devil that day because we are above 200ft to the ground and I was thinking that mama and papa don't know that their child is in this kind of dilemma.
To cut the long story short so I guy saw how scared I was so he decided to help me up me that was always scared of height. I thank God and that guy for saving my life cos it won't be funny at all.
Lol. Hope say no be one gal you been dey try to impress so wan go kpai for mountain?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Near Death Experience by henrimoto(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

Years ago my sister had a friend whose family had a very wicked German shepherd called Kingo. The dog was always chained in the daytime and unleashed only at night. My sister was always visiting her friend and I never knew she had become friends with Kingo..

One day we came back from school and my sister wanted to go see her friend. I was on my own jeje o. She said I should accompany her and I refused o but she insisted and said that Kingo was in chains. My people na so I take follow my sis go that house. The moment my sister entered that house and I followed, lo and behold I came face to face with Kingo and the idiot came right at me. I turned and ran 100 meters in four seconds. My sister and her friend were calling me not to run but whoosai.

My street was always a very busy street but I forgot and crossed the road without minding if cars were coming. As I was running, Kingo's tongue was touching my legs. After crossing the road I still cannot explain how I managed to jump the big gutter in front of my house without landing inside it. It was after I jumped the gutter that the dog turned from chasing me and returned to their house. I didn't come out of our house for the next few days and didn't even talk to my sister for another one week.

Do you need to be told that I never passed in front of my sister's friend's house until the day they packed out of our street after about a year. I thank God for saving my life that day.
.. Osundu!! A Run! For Life.

12 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Osundu!! A Run! For Life.
My brother, you know say osondu nor dey tire na.

8 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by dahmie2013: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
I hate dogs...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
dahmie2013:
I hate dogs...
Dogs like Kingo

7 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by youngsahito(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

Lol. Hope say no be one gal you been dey try to impress so wan go kpai for mountain?
you no too lie cos galz with big botty dey d red cross.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

Exodus wetin happen? grin
I'm just laughing at your encounter with Kingo na. Is laughing allowed? 😁🤣

10 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
I'm just laughing at your encounter with Kingo na. Is laughing allowed? 😁🤣
You know say na after the encounter you go find the whole thing funny but when you are running for dear life ehn. Omo e no dey be funny o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
youngsahito:
you no too lie cos galz with big botty dey d red cross.
Eheen! I for say. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience by ahnie: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ordinary dog oh!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
ahnie:
Ordinary dog oh!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ahnie I sure say dat yeye dog no dey ordinary, if not why e go be dat day wey I go their house e no go dey for chain. Anytime I remember that event praises go dey flow for my mouth throughout that day. grin

18 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by ahnie: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

ahnie I sure say dat yeye dog no dey ordinary, if not why e go be dat day wey I go their house e no go dey for chain. Anytime I remember that event praises go dey flow for my mouth throughout that day. grin
I nor dey ever make mistakes enter compound wey dog dey,welda na ekuke dog or rottweiler...same way I nor fit stay compound wey dog dey

13 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

Do you need to be told that I never passed in front of my sister's friend's house until the day they packed out of our street after about a year. I thank God for saving my life that day. Tell us your near death experience. Happy Sunday everyone!
Adrenaline to the rescue! undecided

19 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
ahnie:

I nor dey ever make mistakes enter compound wey dog dey,welda na ekuke dog or rottweiler...same way I nor fit stay compound wey dog dey
I don try buy dog severally, but anytime I remember Kingo I go jeje put my money for pocket vamoose. I no want wahala before my own dog go come pursue me again.

28 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Adrenaline to the rescue! undecided
Bro if na adrenaline be that na him be say my own dey very strong o.

13 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Justkatty(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:
grin grin I can only imagine what was in your mind during the chasing

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Bluntguy: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Justkatty:
grin grin I can only imagine what was in your mind during the chasing
Aah! My sister let me tell you; "na so I take die?, God I no go near dat house again o if you deliver me from this dog today"
grin

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

You know say na after the encounter you go find the whole thing funny but when you are running for dear life ehn. Omo e no dey be funny o.
True
Re: Near Death Experience by Justkatty(f): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntguy:

Aah! My sister let me tell you; "na so I take die?, God I no go near dat house again o if you deliver me from this dog today"
grin
cheesy
Re: Near Death Experience by MightySparrow: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
The OP is a comedian.

5 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by inoki247: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lol u no go Church for Thanksgiving and Testimony....

Once I know you've Dog in ur house from that day I seize to come to ur house...

I came into this world completely no be ur Dog go come turn me to half layers....

4 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience by lovinguszz: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't think I've died before oh.
Re: Near Death Experience by blackgold2018(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
This is no near death experience. If people tell you real near death experience, you will delete this post.

Something I’ll use a stick or stone as self defense. Even if it means killing the dog

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.