Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. (1357 Views)

Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / Why Do U Luv Him Or Her? / Marry Some1 That Luvs U More Dan U Luv Him Or Some1 U Luv More Dan He Luvs U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by HISfavoryt: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
There's dis guy I know back in yrs b4 I went to school. We used to be friends(I mean mere friends ), he's intelligent n smart but he brags a lot. Moreover he's very short. I know him through my brother, all these their chelsea, man u discussion stuff, 4rm there we became good friends. He talks a lot and trust me I'm a very good listener n at such he enjoys my company a lot, he give me advice n all that.
All of a sudden when i went 2 school, this guy starts calling me, showing intimate interest, always wanting 2 visit me in school. I waved him off with the excuse that I want 2 focus on my studies(was in 1st yr then).We lost contact n later he got my contact again after 2 yrs n he has been calling me like a mad person everyday, saying I'm his wife, begging 2 come n pay my bride-price, that if its money that he has made money. I'v been trying 2 wave him off by telling him I have a serious guy waiting 4 my graduation(which is not true). He strongly believe is not true n tells me he knows within his spirit that I'm preserved. I'm tired of this guy n his wahala , he doesn't want 2 leave me alone.
The truth is that I don't like him. 1) He's too short 4 my liking, imagine some1 am taller than( though I'm not tall o, average), 2) I hate some1 that brags, 3) hate some1 that thinks I will marry him b'cos he has money, I wont base my marriage on money, I want 2 marry 4 real luv. and some other qualities he lacks for my ideal hubby.

Pls I don't know how 2 make this guy understand that my heart is not 4 him. I don't luv him 4 marriage but as a mere friend, so that he can allow me rest.

Ur advice pls.
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by MrCork17: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^ ^^ TYpical Nigerian Woman!! So you now remember he a pest after choppin all his moiney! undecided
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by iice(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
You became good friends, with the gisting and passing advice, yet you don't like him. What are you people eating?
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
HISfavoryt:

There's dis guy I know back in yrs b4 I went to school. We used to be friends(I mean mere friends ), he's intelligent n smart but he brags a lot. Moreover he's very short. I know him through my brother, all these their chelsea, man u discussion stuff, 4rm there we became good friends. He talks a lot and trust me I'm a very good listener n at such he enjoys my company a lot, he give me advice n all that.
All of a sudden when i went 2 school, this guy starts calling me, showing intimate interest, always wanting 2 visit me in school. I waved him off with the excuse that I want 2 focus on my studies(was in 1st yr then).We lost contact n later he got my contact again after 2 yrs n he has been calling me like a mad person everyday, saying I'm his wife, begging 2 come n pay my bride-price, that if its money that he has made money. I'v been trying 2 wave him off by telling him I have a serious guy waiting 4 my graduation(which is not true).[color=#990000][/color] He strongly believe is not true n tells me he knows within his spirit that I'm preserved. I'm tired of this guy n his wahala , he doesn't want 2 leave me alone.
The truth is that I don't like him. 1) He's too short 4 my liking, imagine some1 am taller than( though I'm not tall o, average), 2) I hate some1 that brags, 3) hate some1 that thinks I will marry him b'cos he has money, I wont base my marriage on money, I want 2 marry 4 real luv. and some other qualities he lacks for my ideal hubby.

Pls I don't know how 2 make this guy understand that my heart is not 4 him. I don't luv him 4 marriage but as a mere friend, so that he can allow me rest.

your advice pls.

For all those womens that wonder why bois kip running after them after they say "i have a guy in my life"!! this is the reason most guys keep "pestering you girls!! because most of u like talking about an "imaginary guy" you have in your lives! grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
poster

why not get your brother to talk to him? since he is good friends with your brother he might listen or better yet instead of trying to "wave him off" as you say tell him point blank that you dont love him and marrige is not going to happen between the two of you.
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by Arkhin(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
Just tell him point blank as you've stated it here.
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^ ^^ TYpical Nigerian Woman!!  So you now remember he a pest after choppin all his moiney!

Like you knew what i was going to say undecided undecided

She omitted when i was chopping his money anD wrote he was disturbing me, like nothing ever transpired btw them. Now the guy is to be blame, ABY NO BE SO?? sad sad**smh for dis gurls oo**
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by mikeywise(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ poster, why not give him a chance, u never can tell, things might work out btw u 2.
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by bekay911(f): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
invite him ova and av a gud discussion wit him tell him hw u feel i think he will appreciate for being bold enuf
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by amtheone(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
@poster
think very well b4 u conclude. he might be ur husband. best of life!
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by Dynamique: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
U neva can tell coz man proposes but GOD disposes,just think it over&make a worthy decision.
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
OP if the guy get money u for no refuse im proposal abi i lie? grin
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by freecocoa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
I don't see what your problem is o,tell him plainly that you don't want him instead of the waving off thing or is there something you ain't saying?something like chopping of his money?
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by mashnino(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2011
lubbish joor, visit my signature
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by Ranoscky(m): 3:34am On Oct 08, 2011
Pointin out the shortness in him as if you, yourself is OK for other peoples ideal prefrence as a wife material.

Since you'r tired of his callin, why not stop picking up his calls, or better stil, just like som1 stated earlier, ask ur broda to help u talk to him!
Re: Why Can't He Understand That I Don't Luv Him 4 Marriage. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
[s]Let me helping you to be analyzationalize your posting:[/s] grin
Likes about this guy (in order of how you mentioned it )
Friends
Intelligent
Smart
Enjoys your company
Advises you

Dislikes
Brags
Short
He's too short for your liking
"some1 am taller than"
"I hate some1 that brags,"

You really like this guy, you may even love him! No one is perfect, but your problem is his height! He's Shorter than you! And that, my dear, is the only problem you have with this guy! As for what you call brag, that's NOT brag! You've known him for long, when he was poor, he's only trying to impress you! If not for his height, you'd have said yes. . . DONT lie! wink wink wink
Stop wasting his time! Call him and tell him the real reason why you have been dodging him! Tell him he is aware that you are a short girl, and you marrying a shorter man would only be catastrophic to your ministry! Yes! In order for your ministry to progress, you need someone with his good qualities + someone who is taller than you are, so as to accentuate & acclimatize your ministry, and take it to elevated heights! Tell him you dont want to bring in Dwarfs and Midgets into this world and that is why you are avoiding him!. . . . He'll understand! STOP lying to him! You'll only be hurting yourself! Not him. . . cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does What You Read Here Affects You In Any Way? Mine Does / Romantic Photo Of The Week / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.